Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:14 pm
{ok cya}
i got in here first...i think im in the kitchen
he said as he walked around a badly beaten up room the had the semblance of a kitchen but was so badly beaten and torn up that it looked more like a torture chamber do to all the knives hanging from the wall  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:35 pm
(ahh miss so much lolz, err care to summorize 4 me? probably have to go soon but id like to kno, lolz i kinda feel like i should just stop roleplayin cuz i keep missin out XP)  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:41 am
She changed back t human and tried to get away, He then grabbed her and covered her mouth and swiftly moved away into the darkness

(nothing really...just trying to make things interesting by setting some dude free from a book)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:18 pm
toshiro continued to rip the house apart and moved to the second floor still looking for her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:25 pm
Irie bit his hand and kicked him in the knee "Let go!!" she shrieked kicking him
He slammed her up on the wall "Be happy I need you or I'd break your neck!" He growled at her
She then kicked him in the face "I SAID LET GO!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:32 pm
IRENE!!!!!!
toshiro yelled out as he came to the door she was in and tried to open it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:53 pm
He grabbed her arm and twists it back and got her to her knee's
She screamed, and then groaned "Ow....Errrrrr, Let go!" she yelped
Then from nowhere a Man came he grabbed Willie and threw him back he began to fight with him punched him and sent him through the wall
Willie got up and growled "I'll be back for her.." he said and disapeard
The Man came to Irie and bent down to her "Are you okay my lady" he said with kindness in his eyes and held out his hand to help her up
She took it "T-Thank you" she said looking at him curiously "Who are you..?"
He smiled softly and helped her to her feet "I am Xander...I am your proud Guardian, My Lady" she said and bowed to her
She blushed "Uhhh...."

(he looked like this)
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:01 pm
toshiro came into the room
irene you in here?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Exploding Toy Guns

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:54 pm
*Ashley runs up to Toshi* did you find her??  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:02 pm
He saw her wrist was bleeding "My lady...your hurt..." she said takeing it and placed his other hand where it was bleeding and took it off and she was healed, He heard Toshiro come in "I must take my leave..."he bowed again "I'l be back when you need me" she said and smiled and went off to the window jumped out and disapeard
She looked at her wrist then back up to where he left "Thank you..." she said and turned to Toshiro "Yeah...I'm here"

ShinyToy

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:11 pm
walks into some forest. "This isn't that scary of a forest." he smirks and flashes his flashlight around.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:06 pm
sees an abandon house. "I would go in it but... termite damage probable made it to dangerous. Ya, termites." he said staring at the house.  

hoplite323

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:55 pm
[Okay I'm fastforwarding...It's now some-time in December like the 6th of it lol]

Irie was getting ready for school early that mourning, she put on her boots and sweater and really huge hat (looks like the red on My avi is wearing) and got her scarf and grabbed little Freddy who looked like a ball with all the jackets on him, and went down stairs she got her breakfast and her backpack and went outside to start her walk to school, It was snowing and the hole place was covered in a soft thick blanket of snow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:57 pm
(wow that was fast.... CHRISTMAS!!!) he sits in his car with some hot chocolate, freezing. "I hate the cold." he mumbles.  

hoplite323

Dark Tenshi_08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:00 pm
(*pops in again*) (sry ppls, haven't been in much lately) sweatdrop welp, ANYHOW...

*Kairi flies through the beautiful night sky* *she wonders if anyth'n new'll be happn'n anytime @ all, *she flys down and perches herself on a big tree* *she lets her eyes browse around the city*

*all of a sudden, she sees somone lurking around* O.O "hmm..." *she wonders if its someone of her own kind...* she flies tword dat place, and goes to check someth'n out*...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff