Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ubasti

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:06 pm
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
[A]sch-[T]he-[B]loody
Ok I am saying this with no dissrespect but you guys are stupid.The best weapon would be M4A1 Assualt rifle with benet equiped to the end with a gernade launch attachment.As a side arm I would go with a 45. auto thoe it may only carry 7 shots the power is able to kill a zombie in 2 so that is able to make a small escape route, which is better then none in my books.These weapons would be
A)Good against Zombies
B) liquires and hunters
C)And if it really came down to it Nemis's or Tyrant.

Fresnels zombie survival guild guild is in a sense on a holy crusade to enlighten another zombie survival guild. People like the above are what they are dealing with.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=5121

Horrible friggin Engrish.

Never thought of this, is there enough clearance with the bayonet on to actually fire the grenade?If it's a rifle grenade the bayonet will get in the way of loading the grenade onto the launcher. If it's an under barrel launcher the launcher will get in the way of the bayonet lug.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:07 pm
Thrice Damned Mick
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
[A]sch-[T]he-[B]loody
Ok I am saying this with no dissrespect but you guys are stupid.The best weapon would be M4A1 Assualt rifle with benet equiped to the end with a gernade launch attachment.As a side arm I would go with a 45. auto thoe it may only carry 7 shots the power is able to kill a zombie in 2 so that is able to make a small escape route, which is better then none in my books.These weapons would be
A)Good against Zombies
B) liquires and hunters

Fresnels zombie survival guild guild is in a sense on a holy crusade to enlighten another zombie survival guild. People like the above are what they are dealing with.

Never thought of this, is there enough clearance with the bayonet on to actually fire the grenade?
If it's a rifle grenade the bayonet will get in the way of loading the grenade onto the launcher. If it's an under barrel launcher the launcher will get in the way of the bayonet lug.

ahh  

OberFeldwebel

Ubasti

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:12 pm
OberFeldwebel
Thrice Damned Mick
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
[A]sch-[T]he-[B]loody
A)Good against Zombies
B) liquires and hunters

Never thought of this, is there enough clearance with the bayonet on to actually fire the grenade?
If it's a rifle grenade the bayonet will get in the way of loading the grenade onto the launcher. If it's an under barrel launcher the launcher will get in the way of the bayonet lug.

ahhOf course, I'm only talking about the M4 here, since that's what the n00b was referring to. Perhaps there is another weapon that can mount a bayonet and a grenade launcher. I don't know.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:13 pm
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
[A]sch-[T]he-[B]loody
A)Good against Zombies
B) liquires and hunters

Never thought of this, is there enough clearance with the bayonet on to actually fire the grenade?No there is not.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:11 pm
DJ Anarchy.

'nuff said.

I suggest everyone go to Shrantic's thread in the ED "Why does the public fear guns".

Though he might be 3-day'd now for being a damn troll.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:38 pm
uryu ishida
DJ Anarchy.

'nuff said.

I suggest everyone go to Shrantic's thread in the ED "Why does the public fear guns".

Well, if his post consisted of;

Title: Why does the public fear guns?

Body:
Why does the public fear guns? DISCUSS!

Then yeah, I'm sure he'll get 3-day'd.
That get's you banned in 4chan automatically.  

OberFeldwebel

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:47 pm
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida
DJ Anarchy.

'nuff said.

Body:

Shrantic made the thread, and DJ is being a ******** idiot and trolling it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:37 pm
uryu ishida
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida
DJ Anarchy.

'nuff said.

Body:

Shrantic made the thread, and DJ is being a ******** idiot and trolling it.

Oh, you mean DJ getting banned.

Good luck with that.
I have a feeling most mods are anti-gun weaboos.
strike that.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:54 pm
Ubasti
OberFeldwebel
Thrice Damned Mick
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
[A]sch-[T]he-[B]loody
A)Good against Zombies
B) liquires and hunters

ahh
Of course, I'm only talking about the M4 here, since that's what the n00b was referring to. Perhaps there is another weapon that can mount a bayonet and a grenade launcher. I don't know. Does the M203 use the bayonet lug to mount? Because I know the various Masterkey systems do.

Actually, if there's an underbarrel grenade launcher for the G3/CETME it could do both. The bayonet mounts over the barrel.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:15 am
Fresnel
Ubasti
OberFeldwebel
Thrice Damned Mick
OberFeldwebel

ahh
Of course, I'm only talking about the M4 here, since that's what the n00b was referring to. Perhaps there is another weapon that can mount a bayonet and a grenade launcher. I don't know.
Does the M203 use the bayonet lug to mount? Because I know the various Masterkey systems do.

Actually, if there's an underbarrel grenade launcher for the G3/CETME it could do both. The bayonet mounts over the barrel.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've seen some that hug the top of the barrel they probably do use the lug and the rail and some that mount on a long rail only.

I still would think that the barrel attaching ones would get in the way.

See AG36.  

OberFeldwebel

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:41 pm
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida
DJ Anarchy.

'nuff said.

Body:

I don't think it takes that much to get banned from 4chan, honestly. See Rules #8 and #9.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:33 pm
Grilled Butterflies
Krieg ohne Hass
Grilled Butterflies
Krieg ohne Hass
Grilled Butterflies
FINALLY

this made my day lol

those ******** deserved what they got
You are sick. What do you mean they 'got what they deserved'?

THEY ARE THE REAL MURDERERS YOU FOOL

lol and no im not sick, im feeling fine actually smile
Bull. Saying they have 'murdered' anyone is a bunch of crap. I'm in the Army and I take offense at your sheer ignorance.

you are blind to your own ignorance
you ******** hypocrite
just like everyone else in the military
you are MURDERERS IN UNIFORM

and i mean that

In response to the Ft Hood incident I guess you can airstrike if you want or not.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:41 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Grilled Butterflies
Krieg ohne Hass
Grilled Butterflies
Krieg ohne Hass
Grilled Butterflies
FINALLY

this made my day lol

Bull. Saying they have 'murdered' anyone is a bunch of crap. I'm in the Army and I take offense at your sheer ignorance.

you ******** hypocrite

and i mean that

In response to the Ft Hood incident I guess you can airstrike if you want or not.

I've been on 4chan, they've been trolling these points since yesterday AS it happened.

Definitely some kind of guttersnipe Eurotrash.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:31 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Grilled Butterflies
Krieg ohne Hass
Grilled Butterflies
Krieg ohne Hass
Grilled Butterflies
FINALLY

this made my day lol

you ******** hypocrite

and i mean that

This really, really makes me sad. Even Especially if it is a troll. There is just something about insulting the deaths of men who died so you can insult them. (I'm tired now, so hopefuly this post makes sense tomorrow.)  

Man of the Demoneye

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:22 am
See, THAT is the kind of person I would go out and just beat the ******** out of. And I'm sure I could find several Vets on my college campus who are more than willing to assist me.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games