Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Harvest Moon Guild
Harvest Moon Game Outline *GUILD MEMBERS READ THIS!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:49 pm
breakawaylover11
goddess_oraorchid
Chaos_Ultimate
goddess_oraorchid
goddess_oraorchid
We need a character more powerful then a sprite but less powerful then the harvest goddess. A fairy like creature who can do more then the harvest sprites like ya know in a secound clear an attire area. More of an innococent by standard in the harvest goddess and the Witch's constant fighting lol.

I got a character design
Really? Show us. And for the suggestion,For that sorta stuff,you would have to be very good friends with the powerful sprite to make it do things for you.
Of coarse. She mostly trys to break up ight's between the witch and the goddess. The friend who is the compromiser: I made these using programs I have to wait till my drawings can be put on the computer:

X
Oooohhhh, interesting idea for what the character will look like.
Yeah
I took kind of a fasionable tomboy fairy look  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:18 pm
goddess_oraorchid
breakawaylover11
goddess_oraorchid
Chaos_Ultimate
goddess_oraorchid
goddess_oraorchid
We need a character more powerful then a sprite but less powerful then the harvest goddess. A fairy like creature who can do more then the harvest sprites like ya know in a secound clear an attire area. More of an innococent by standard in the harvest goddess and the Witch's constant fighting lol.

I got a character design
Really? Show us. And for the suggestion,For that sorta stuff,you would have to be very good friends with the powerful sprite to make it do things for you.
Of coarse. She mostly trys to break up ight's between the witch and the goddess. The friend who is the compromiser: I made these using programs I have to wait till my drawings can be put on the computer:

X
Oooohhhh, interesting idea for what the character will look like.
Yeah
I took kind of a fasionable tomboy fairy look
Well it works.  

breakawaylover11

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:52 pm
Thanks mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:50 pm
Not sure if someone or even myself said this but also we should either beable to choose which main character we want(Mark,Chelsea,Jill,etc.) or make our own character  

goddess_oraorchid

breakawaylover11

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:25 pm
I believe someone suggested that already, but thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:39 am
Maybe for a mini-game the player could herd sheep/cows using a horse once he buys the animals. Or maybe train the dog to herd and there could be a contest to see which dog herds the fastest. I don't know about the prize though. Hope you like this idea.  

tetsu1234

breakawaylover11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:28 am
tetsu1234
Maybe for a mini-game the player could herd sheep/cows using a horse once he buys the animals. Or maybe train the dog to herd and there could be a contest to see which dog herds the fastest. I don't know about the prize though. Hope you like this idea.
I believe an idea like that might've already been suggested, but it's still good.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:38 pm
You could play as another character (same age as kid) after your character dies and marry your own kid! (ok that sounds wrong)  

xVampirexMassacrex

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:20 pm
Inoue_Orihime10
You could play as another character (same age as kid) after your character dies and marry your own kid! (ok that sounds wrong)
very lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:45 pm
goddess_oraorchid
Inoue_Orihime10
very lol blaugh
That sounded sooo unbelieveable sick and wrong...
Haha.  

breakawaylover11

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:01 pm
Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:39 pm
OH!! I have an idea! What if, after you get married, the other pairings in the game get married and have kids too?! I think that this could be interesting, because there would be more little kiddies for your kids to play with instead of the older one or two kids on the block, and they could influence your kids' carrer choices depending on who they hang out with the most. I think this would be good, because it brings more of a second generation to the game, plus it hasn't been done before. And also, if you married a person who could've ended up with somebody else in the game, they could marry someone from your hired help idea. (Maybe we should have it like Magical Melody; Ten people as potential spouses, and ten people for rivals?)

P.S. You can play as either a boy or a girl in this game right? And I'm sorry if this idea has already been suggested, but I don't know, because I didn't read all 40 pages yet.

P.S.S. I like the idea of faries . . . Maybe they could be like female friends of the sprites, and the sprites and faries could get into arguments all the time over things. Like, the sprites want to do loud and exiting things, and the faries could want to do quiet and peaceful things? It's a thought.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:07 pm
*gets hit in the head with a brick for double posting* BUT I HAVE A VERY GOOD QUESTION!! Will we each recieve free copies of this game if it is made and released?! I'm just wondering, 'cause here we are, thinking up all these ideas, so won't it be sort of ironic if we have to pay to play our ideas?

Also, I nominate that we throw in more new characters into the mix. To keep the cast even more lively. Like, maybe there could be a band that plays at the bar (and a few of the members could be some eye-candy boys for the girl players).

Also, also, maybe when you have your kids, they don't have any likes or dislikes, so you have to show them around when they're young. And maybe, if you don't spend enough time with them when they're little, your relationship with your kids could be strained?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:50 am
Well im just glad if they putted out the whole dieing event in AWL its lame since you cant continou........

and not to be complaining but too much events, you wont have much time for farming...... and it would require more memory that Tiberium wars lol.......  

Horzta_01

Hilarious Explorer

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Water 7
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:30 am
i made a new sticky, we can actually MAKE the game...thank you so much lex for all your hard work and i we will need your help for the game smile of coarse!  
The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff