Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:09 am

"Aren't very fond of having questions thrown right back at you,am I right?" Khana said teasing him.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:33 pm

He chuckles as he starts to walk away. "No, I don't like playing mind games. Never was that good at them" He said rubbing the back of his head, as he was still facing away from her. "I'm just not used to people acting like this around me..." His voice became quiet before he shook his head slightly as he helps Kidakaouhi, back into her set before sitting down him self. There was a blank look on his face as he looked at his bottle of sake. Looking back at her with a half smirk, he looked as though he wanted to say something but nothing came out. Instead he just poured more sake for him self.

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:00 am

Khana's eyes softened when she finally reliezed the scared people around."Hpmh...Do what you want but if I hear you hurt another soul in this village I won't hold back" Khana said in a quiet voice turning around and leaving the room.What did he mean by not used to having people act this way around him?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:51 am

he watches her as she walks away, his eyes growing sad. She doesn't truly care about you! No one ever has, and no one ever will! Jolt all but screamed in his head. With a heavy sigh he takes another drink, looking down at the table.

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:12 pm

Khana walked the entrace of the tunnels.Opened a hole and went in.Khana walked down the tunnels to her real room and just layed on her bed with her eyes closed but not sleeping.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:33 am

(( crying where is every one???))

Zex_3

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:38 am

((you usually know where i'm at!! lol ))

Raikou looks up at the celling as Hidakaouhi vanishes in a cloud of smoke. "Well that was better then last time at lest." He said with a dark smile, even though his eyes looked almost happy.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:18 am

(( lol yeah but i dont know where is everyone else is rofl ))

Zex_3

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:57 am

((lol good point. ))

Raikou walks down the street swaying from side to side. "Crap...what is going on...why is it every time I come here something crazy happens..." He said spitting on the ground, almost walking into someone.

"Watch it punk!" An older man yells at Raikou, as he walks past.

Raikou only stares at the ground as he walks on, paying him no mind.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:13 pm

Khana got up and walked out of the tunnels and brought her violin.She walked to the middle of the forest of death.She sat on a tree branch and started to play a slow mellow melody.

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:32 pm

((okay i duno were everyone is now neutral rofl ))
Walks by the forest and hears a melody.....
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:51 pm

Raikou hears the melody and slowly closes his eyes. "...why..." Frustration was very clear in his voice. He grabs his head slightly as he rushes in the direction her tone was.

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Fujuki stoped to listen to the tune, afetr a while she saw Raikou, not to far, walking twards the soud, 0.o what is he doing?? she thought to herself
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:53 am

((where are u Chihiro sad lol))

Zex_3

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:07 am

((Sorry Fujuki we sort of got carried away again with the story sweatdrop Zex your just going to have to wait for Chihiro or go off somewhere))
Khana stopped playing.She heard footsteps a way off but they were getting closer.She hid behind a tree a few yards back not knowing who was coming towards her.Whenever I finally get some time to relax and practice my violin someone comes...Ugh.
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games