Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:14 pm
" hmmmn,....great "S he said smiling some. She yawnwd and sat back happy to feel the warmth of being with him/ " i love you Rai "  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:30 pm
"I love you too, Sasha," he said smiling. He kissed her on her forehead and sighed. "I should get back work."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:38 pm
She nodded smiling. " i'll be here caring for your loving children.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:43 pm
"Okay," he said smiling. He gave another quick kiss on her cheek and carefully got up. Putting his jacket and shoes back he headed out of the room and back to his office. He saw the new papers and looked them over. "Oh....this isn't good," he mumbled scared.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:49 pm
Sasha decided to get a snack and came into his office with some icecream. " want some icecream ? "S he smiled but saw the look on his face.' " whats wrong ? "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:30 pm
"Very bad news," he said scared. He looked up at Sasha. "A mercenary group that we have had some trouble with in the past is coming after us again. Their ruthless, brutal, and have usually managed to kill anyone that they have been hired to killed."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:40 pm
" who hired them ? " she asked kneeling by his chair. She had both of her hands around his.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:47 pm
He looks over the papers. "Don't know yet," he said. "I got to tell the men though. Until this threat has passed this base will be on a something of a lockdown," he said looking around his desk for something.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:48 pm
" do you know who exactly their after ? "She noticed he was looking for someone. " what are you looking for if i can help "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:57 pm
"My radio. I only use incase of emergancy....wait found it!" he exclaimed pulling out his radio from one of the drawers. "Their after me and possibly Jim. Thing is they know better then to get us directly. They'll target my men, my family, my men's families, and any friends we have," he explained. He then turned on his radio and started talking into it, "I want all men on alert. The Ghost Runners are after us again. Any man who has family has full permission to leave now and go into hiding with their family. Otherwise I am annoucing a lockdown. No one leaves here without my permission and the secret passage in the basement is to be clear at all times."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:01 pm
She sat back on her heels. She knew for a fact that she was in danger but that wasnt getting to her. She just didnt want to be a liability for Rai.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:27 pm
(( *poketh* come back sooooonnnn !! ))

Saera of the Ninja

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:42 pm
(( sooonnnnn come hither !! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:36 pm
((*sigh* i'm gonna keep this RP as advanced as i can, just tell me whats up ))  

Saera of the Ninja

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:06 pm
(( *whine* i hope you return..sooner...)  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff