Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:33 pm
she snickered, trying not to laugh but that was mostly because she had never heard such things about her before. no one really told her that she was beautiful or smart or anything like that. she was the weird one, the odd child and that was about all there was to her as far as she knew. the one eveyone avoided but not here.

she checked the tight fold under her arm before walking up to him, keeping her arms close to her chest she leaned into his shoulder. "thank you." she breathed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:46 am
Ben wrapped one arm around her shoulders.
"I can never tell a lie." he muttered into her hair.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:46 pm
she smiled. "good cause i can hear ur thoughts now." she laughed slightly. "but i don't want to sit here in a towel. lets go home." she said as a force of habit.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:26 pm
Ben laughed.
"I can understand." he said, leading her through the forest and to the back door. He opened it, on Erin, who was reading a book. She looked up.
"How'd it go?" she asked, her eyes lighting up.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:25 am
teresia smiled, "I got ooed and awed at... i'm mostly white." she shrugged knowing that she had a feeling that would happen because of her skin color. she raised her hand to the tangled mess that was her hair. "do you have any scissors?" she asked biting her lip.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:41 pm
Erin cringed.
"Yeah." she said, getting up. "Do you need a moment to say goodbye?"
Ben put his hands on Teresia's shoulders.
"We need to be strong, alright? We can do this." he said, pressing his forehead to hers.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:36 am
her head shake was intended for erin, not ben. "if i think about it i'll lose my nerve. i just need to go ahead and do it." she sighed. she had long hair all her life and she had only recently got it to her elbows, right where she wanted it and now here she had to shear it all off. she shrugged, "but i think it's a fair trade for being able to change." she gave a fragile smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:18 pm
Erin shook her head and gingerly held the scissors.
"Want me to do it? I did it for Braiden." she said, half-heartedly smiling.
Ben wrapped his arms around Teresia's waist, sighing out of his nose.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:50 am
she shook her head, "no. it will be a better idea if i do it. that way when i hate it i can only blame myself." she replied honestly because she knew that she would hate it. she hated having short hair when she was young and she didn't expect that to change. she held out a hand for the scissors and made her way past erin to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:40 pm
Erin sighed as she watched Teresia go.
"Poor thing. That was the hardest thing I had to do when I started phasing."
Ben watched his sister. "Is it hard for you?"
"Having short hair? Nah, not so much anymore."
Ben shook his head.
"No. Watching everyone find someone."
Erin looked out the window, leaning on the kitchen chair. "Sometimes. But I see how happy she makes you. And that makes me happy. Plus, she's an awesome person."
"Still."
Erin put her arm around her brother. "Chill. Someone has to come along eventually."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:30 am
((awe crap, i forgot about adding another character...i'll do that i promise.))

Teresia held the scissors in her hand uneasily. they felt like they weighed at ton even though they were so small. still when she got to the bathroom she looked up at the mirror and sighed. she had an idea of what she would do but she wasn't sure if it would look right with her face. still it would be better than nothing. she took the scissors to the front first, low, just below her chin and started cutting arching up tword the back. she copied it on both sides, wetting her hair to make sure the length was right. long strands fell in light curls to the floor. perhaps she could collect it and donate it, that would make her feel a little better. someone could do good by her sacrifice. after running her fingers through it she pulled the last of her lose, cut hair out and looked in the mirror. she was shocked. not only because of the change but because it actually didn't look bad. she smiled a little. she'd never be able to do anything with her hair ever again but at least this was easy to take care of.

(i'm aiming for the cut idea that Sinclair has in doomsday but shorter. http://www.postergeek.com/WallPapers/DoomsDay/doomsday-4.jpg)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:51 pm
Ben poked his head into the bathroom.
"You okay?" he asked, ducking his head to get inside the door. His eyebrows scrunched slightly at the new haircut.
"I like it a lot, but do you?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:36 pm
she shrugged reaching for the back of her head and finding nearly nothing. this bothered her. "i guess it's alright. it will take getting used to but at least it suits my face." she shrugged slightly and took a breath. "i'll just miss having stuff to do with it." she frowned.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:46 am
Ben laughed and grabbed her hands.
"You'll be grateful at how easy it is to take care of. And you look great." he said, grinning.
Erin poked her head in.
"Look at you! All spiffy with your new haircut!" she said, smiling. "It looks a hell of a lot better than mine did. Ben's got the skill of a five year old with scissors."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:42 pm
((speaking of spiffy haircuts i just cut alans. now he don't look like a grease monkey after work. he he))

Teresia laughed slightly. "i don't even like going to the hairdresser for a profesonal cut. i was always afraid they'd cut too much off and when i did go they did just that." she looked over her shoulder in the mirror. "well i did it this time." she shrugged and looked up at ben. "but sorry hun, i'd never let you near my with scissors." she gave a tight closed liped smile as she tried not to laugh.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games