Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:56 am
Rock sat back down where he was with the manga he was reading earlier, just reading to make time pass until the next classes started...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:51 pm
Rion fell asleep at the computer. He was tired and over exhausted. The winged boy looked at the computer, his head down on the table. He ironically looked angellic.  

Akia-RP

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:40 am
jackie flicked threw the book, stopping every few minuets to scowl at rock.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:52 pm
Rion heard Rock and woke up. He had fallen asleep! Oh well, he moved the computer mouse to waken the computer then started typing.

Dear mother and father, I wish for you two to know that I'm alright. I'm in a place that can help me. Please don't look for me, I've got everything under control. I promise to come back one day, just I need to figure things out. I'll make sure to keep in touch. Please wait for me...

~Rion

Finished Rion stood up and backed away from the computer, he was ready to start anew, and that ment making friends. He stood up and got ready to be a new him.  

Akia-RP

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:19 am
jackie glaired at the book, not really taking any of it in
"it's like it never exsisted?" she stroked the pages carefully
as if they would shatter at any minuet.
caching a few studants by serprise jackie stood up and walked over the boy she new to be rion.
her face held no emotion but her eyes were full of worry

"i need to ask you a question, it's important"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:24 pm
"Yeah?" he said, remembering seeing this girl before but each time Fenrick interjected. "Jackie right? What is it?"  

Akia-RP

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:44 pm
jackie nodded "i need you to tell me what an.........."
she trailed off and shook her head "it doesn't matter i'm sorry for bothering you" jackie drifted back to her table and sat back down  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:14 pm
He followed her to the seat. "Somethings troubling you, what's the matter, what was your question?"  

Akia-RP

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:15 am
jackie sighed and shook her head "i want to know what an emotion is?"
she turned to face him, her face deadly serious
"i need a definition"

(hay guys shouldn't it be night time soon?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:28 pm
"It's a feeling, happiness, sadness, anger, ectra. It's what you feel in your heart." He replied in all seriousness, but in a kind explanitory voice.  

Akia-RP

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:12 pm
jackie shot him an annoyed glance
"what if someone doesn't have a heart then what would you call it?"
she glaired at the book in front of her and then back at the boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:16 pm
"Well technically feelings don't come from your heart, they come from up here." He tapped his head.  

Akia-RP

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:51 pm
jackie gave him a sceptical look
"that still doesn't help me.............."
she looked at the floor "i need to medidtate on this"
jackie stood up silently and walked out of the libery her head swiming with thoughts as she traced the path to her room  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:45 pm
((I edited it, for I think Robin stopped coming here (p.p) ))

In Rock's hand the note appeared. He started reading it.

Dear Rock,

If you are reading this, it means that I'm still alive and you are too! I've had replaced myself by a clone before the bullet hit me. I'm sorry if you were scared or hurt and had it tough after that. I understand that your powers have become very powerful! Also, your school is right for you. No other schools would have accepted you, because of your powers. And you know as well as me that you can't hide your powers for long.

I have retrieved myself from society until they have forgotten all about me... Except you. I know you would have never forgotten about me. I know you want to see me very soon. When the moon will be near the end of it's cycle, before it turns black, I shall be on the roof of your school at midnight. Meet you there, my child...

Can't wait to see what you have become....

Sonya

Rock's hand trembled as a tear slid off his cheek and fell on the piece of paper. He wiped his eyes quickly and got up, went to see the calender. ''Tha's... tomorrow!'' Roc k exclamed. He couldn't stop the flow of tears anymore. People could think he was a crybaby, but it was one of the things most important to him. Rock rushed off through the library, trying to find a place where no one could hear or see him and ended up outside the library. He didn't know where to go now and whiped his face. He started walking and crossed Jakie on his way and didn't stop far from him. He hadn't realized she was there. The mark of tears were still on his face, but his breath was calm and he looked as normal. He took off the gauze and checked his wound. ''I'm gonna have to change this gauze...'' A huge stain of blood was on the inside of the gauze. The gash was very deep in Rock's flesh, but somehow wasn't bleeding as much as it should. ''I wish I have the power to regenerate...'' He said and a new gauze apeared in his hand. He put it on and attached it with the medical tape that appeared in his hand just a few seconds ago after the gauze.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games