Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:19 pm
Johnny stood up and leaned against a tree. "I have done no good."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:41 pm
Kat sighed and turned to walk away. She headed toward the main roads, weaving slowly through the trees.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:16 pm
Johnny ran behind Kat and grabbed her arm lightly. "I am sorry...It is just that my life sucked so much I would've died to have a life like yours." Johnny looked in Kat's eyes, the pain he hid shining through.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:23 pm
"Hey," Kat said, touching his cheek lightly, "You don't have to let your past keep you down." Kat kissed him passionately.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:31 am
Johnny turned from her. "It isnt that easy. I just only started living my life right." Johnny wrapped his arms around her waist and burrowed his face into her neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:42 am
"I like you...a lot." Kate said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:18 am
Kat stroked his hair lovingly. "I know, I know," she cooed softly. She leaned back against the tree softly, still stroking his hair.

Jesse stopped walking and turned. Before he could stop himself, he was hugging her tightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:40 am
Johnny let go of her and ran. He ran to his home. When he reached his penthouse he stopped. "Why do I keep hurting her?" Johnny grabbed a steel pole and wrung it trying to release his anger at himself.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:52 am
Kat's arms fell to her sides. She looked down to the ground, then let out a scream as she slid down the tree to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:01 am
Johnny heard the scream and quickly ran back to Kat. He picked her up hugged her. "What happened? What's wrong?" He asked his voice filled with sorrow.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:03 am
"Nothing. It's nothing, really," Kat said. And she was telling the truth. It was just that she was so angry at herself for saying so many stupid things.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:09 am
"Its cause I left you isnt it? I am sorry it is just that everytime you say something to comfort me I always hurt you with my response."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:19 am
"You don't hurt me. You're just telling me your perspective," Kat said, pulling her hand across his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:26 am
"I may tell you my perspective but my perspective hurts you. And that is the last thing I want to do."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:28 am
"I'd rather know what you were thinking than being left out," Kat said softly with a small hint of a smile.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games