Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Wherebear

Original Ladykiller

6,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:31 pm
NAME: Michael
ABOUT ME: I'm originally from Dumfries, Virginia, but I'm studying sustainable living with an emphasis in soil ecology and a minor in education at Maharishi University in Fairfield Iowa. After graduation, I plan on joining WWOOF and volunteering on organic farms in Alaska, Iceland, and Nepal.
I was raised agnostic, became Buddhist in my adolescence, studied Sufi Islam during my early adult years, and have since then developed an interest in animism and ancestor worship.
PETS: None in my dorm room, except for a few flies. Back home I have two dogs and six rats.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Meditation, Yoga, Hiking, Camping, Swimming, Waterskiing, Sledding, Farming, Gardening, Video Games (Elder Scrolls, Halo), Roleplaying (AD&D 2nd edition)
CURRENT PATH: Asatru
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Just a few weeks ago I began researching my family name and discovered that my distant ancestors were Danes. So I'm now embarking to learn the runes, the gods, the legends, and the language of my ancestors.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:13 pm
NAME: Brittnay or Hallow
ABOUT ME: I’m from Norfolk Va but now I live in Salisbury MD. I’m a Solitary witch who is still learning since I am alone and the closes thing to a mentor is in Baltimore so I’m hoping to keep on learning and learn new things as I grow.
PETS: BamBam a Bengal cat, Spazz a grey common house cat, Midnight a mix bread of a pug, Chow, and Australian Sheapered.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to draw, write, read
CURRENT PATH: Witchcraft
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 3 years and counting
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:I’m a Pisces and a Gamer.

HalloweenPinkamena

Demonic Pumpkin

9,200 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200

xMiemiex

High-functioning Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:51 pm
NAME: Mivi or Sedative
ABOUT ME: 8w7, estj, slytherdor, secretary bird daemian.
PETS: quaker parrot. :3
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: League of legends, mass effect, fallout, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Mario Kart, Pokemon, sims
CURRENT PATH: Kemetic Orthodoxy and seaconjure (closed tradition based on hoodoo/sea witchcraft).
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been a witch for the past 11~ years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I astral travel somewhat frequently and use divination.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:00 am
NAME: Skyler, or Kin
ABOUT ME: Things have been rough for myself and my issues and I am on the road to recovery. I'm trying to fill my life with the things I love and pursue my interests.
PETS: I have two marvelous cats; Mia and Momo
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like studying crime, nature, and cryptozoology. I love Shakespeare and reading in general. I write poetry a lot. My biggest hobby is makeup and trying out many different and sometimes unusual looks.
CURRENT PATH: An independent path and I am on the mission of self-discovery. One of nature on the scale of the universe.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been pagan since I was around 11 years old. I was a little blind then, of course, but I have been currently working on finding my own path. Performing rituals has been in my practice since I was 12.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Hmm, not really. If you want to talk I'm always here.  

kinetic-weapons

Chandra Moonstone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 am
NAME:Liz/Ravyn
LOCATION:Cleveland uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh! Used to live in Virginia Beach. Moving to new haven CT in with my fiancee soon.
ABOUT ME: I'm.......... me. A little crazy (ok a lot xd ) Trying to be a little more.... playful about life. I'm hard to describe!
PETS: 2 cats, a male named Machka, a female named Katze (yes, both of my cats are named "cat") and a dog named Porthos (HA! didn't see that coming)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Decoden, Gothic Lolita, Mori Girl, Reading, Computer Science, Crafts, Jewelry Making.... Whatever fills my time! I collect books and never read them. Can't. Stop. Buying. Books!
CURRENT PATH: Hinduish-Witchy-Sea Witchy-Chaoteish-Practical Magickishness. I don't even know what it is! Mostly Hindu tho! And my Fiancee has gotten me into Discordianism as of last night.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Oh since i was 15/16 so about 6 years....
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Hello! I am glad to be a part of this guild! I'd like to learn about all brands of paganism and make friends smile Oh and Lord Ganesha was my ishtadevata when i was full-on Hindu, and he talks to me. I still heart him and he will always be my favorite. I will probably always work with Hindu Deities  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:21 am
NAME: Courtney
ABOUT ME: I'm Courtney, as you see above i'm from New York! Super exciting right? Well, not really. See, i'm not from the city I live upstate in a tiny little dot on the map. It's not really fancy or anything, but slowly it's becoming home. I'm so excited to get to meet all of you! I can't wait to learn and grow here.
PETS: A Mutt, Minature toy Australian Sheppard, And two American shorthaired cats.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I play piano and clarinet and am currently writing my first book!
CURRENT PATH: I'm into more traditional witchcraft with an interest in Wicca and neo-paganism
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Around a year now.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Currently my boyfriend is here from Australia, so responses may be a little slow~ Sorry!  

P 3 R S E P H O N 3

Bashful Assailant

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurogiima

Timid Friend

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:04 pm
NAME: Jenny
ABOUT ME: I'm from the country, there's not much here and I socialize mostly online. Meh.
PETS: 2 male cats, Baby and Madara.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, video games, and anime.
CURRENT PATH: I'm very interested about Kemetism and witchcraft, I'd like to learn more and fully embrace it when I'm on my own.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: The interest started when I was 11 or 12, and I was reading a lot about Egyptology and getting into the mythology. It felt like something that would be right for me.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:I'm an ex Christian that went to a Fundamentalist school.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:35 pm
NAME: Kelly or Bunnie heart
ABOUT ME: Currently a senior in high school, going to college next year. I love sports going through my last track season. I have been a cheer leader for about 10 years now I plan to tryout for college cheer in April. I am originally from Ca.
PETS: 2 dogs and a very needy boyfriend blaugh jk lol
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: painting, drawing, writing, and singing. MUSIC.
CURRENT PATH: Wicca and witchcraft.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested for three years now. I have studied for two years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I used to be catholic I went to catholic school until I got to 10th grade. I am currently being removed from the catholic church upon request.  

SexyGravitationalPull

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50

Short Melancholic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:23 pm
NAME: Holly
ABOUT ME: I work full time for now, going back to finish my environmental science degree in a year or so, I'm a gentle quiet soul and I'm pretty shy around new people.
PETS: 2 dogs, peaches 2 and prancer 14 three cats the Reverend, RJ, and Ripley, and a hamster, Stormageddon
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love reading about history, other cultures and religions, yoga, doctor who, anime, writing poetry, and I'm interested in advancing animal welfare, so I've been a vegetarian for the past five years
CURRENT PATH: None
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested in pagan paths for a couple months, recently been studying druidry
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:26 pm
NAME: Theron Woodsguard
ABOUT ME: Poetry, Nature, Martial arts...Pretty much sums me up.
PETS: 1 puppy.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: My about me, plus I enjoy hunting fishing and hiking.
CURRENT PATH: Solitary Pagan/Astara
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About 14 years.  

Theron_The_Wanderer

Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100

mycotian

Skilled Noob

4,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:37 am
NAME: Zoe
ABOUT ME: Not much to say; a fan of a lot of stuff, artist, etc
PETS: A dog named Pipin
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, reading, playing videogames
CURRENT PATH: None
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I became interested about a year and a half back; I recently remembered Wicca, and wanted to learn mor about it (again)
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm not sure if Wicca is right for me; I'm am incredibly non-religious, but I still belive in most forms of true magic, so I'm only really studying Wicca (for now).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:00 pm
NAME: Erin
ABOUT ME: I'm a student working to become a teacher. I really enjoy my studies. Soon I'll be finished and I can start working internationally, teaching, learning, and traveling all over the world! I also daydream about farming a lot.
PETS: I don't live at home with them anymore, but we have a family dog and a budgie.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Crafty stuff like knitting, crochet, beading, spinning. Outdoor stuff like hiking, camping, rock climbing. I'm also kind of a history nerd, a story addict, and a sucker for radical philosophy, and I like to read a lot.
CURRENT PATH: Norse Heathen, centered around Loki and Sigyn.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I first learned about Loki and other Norse deities around seven years ago, and started looking into things from there. It was a slow process going from a staunch atheist to a practicing Heathen, but I started doing actual work and worship about four years ago.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Where I live, there are not really any Heathen groups to work together with, so my practice has been solitary from the get-go. I'm super curious about what it would be like to have a small local network. And maybe one day when I'm feeling brave enough, I might try reaching out and starting one.  

ondottr

Lonely Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:51 pm
NAME: Heart
ABOUT ME: I am a s full time student studying to be a video game programer, and work two full time jobs. Life is busy, but I like it that way. I love anime, books, music.. you know, all the normal stuff.
PETS: Grey Cat
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, listening to music, Playing computer games, studying, playing instruments, RPing, boating.
CURRENT PATH: I love and worship Nyx with all my heart.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 6-7 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I was raised in a very catholic household. My struggle to find my way to my Goddess has been a difficult and long trek, but I was meant to follow here so here I am. Most of my family has disowned me, and I am coming up on my third year living alone. Many people have been trying to rip me down and hurt me. My voice has been silenced and censored. I am really excited to be in this guild and surrounded by like minded people. I really need a positive force in my life right now, and I hope I can make and be good friends with may of you!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:25 pm
NAME: My name is Evangeline, but I prefer to be called Evie. It makes me feel like a pokemon.
ABOUT ME: Well, I'm a junior in highschool, and I suck at math. I plan on becoming a world famous author, and I love animals. I'm a rebellious youngster with lots of worldly opinions that I will tell everyone, even those who really don't care, and I'm a very frugal person, yet I never have money. My favorite movie also happens to be Phantom of the Opera.
PETS: Nelly, a Pomeranian/schnauzer mix who looks like a husky. She has the wiry schnauzer fur, but apparently has this rare Pomeranian coat color called.. Russian blue? I don't remember, my mother got the information from a dog breeder who saw her walking Nelly down the street. Anyways, I'm more of a cat person, but my little Nelly has always been my baby, and I'd choose her over a cat any day. However, once she passes I will probably never get a dog again. But I'll be a cat lady.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, reading, and cuddles with the puppy
CURRENT PATH: Its been six years and I'm still confused about my path. But I've settled on calling myself a solitary witch.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Approximately six years, off and on.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Hmmmm.... ah, no, not really. Its nice to meet you ^_^  

Stardust631

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games