Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Contests & Giveaways
Random Number Letter Giveaway *NEW PRIZES ADDED* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Die Scum generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1677!

Die Scum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:41 pm
pirate  
Salmay generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 776!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:01 pm
I have an ume pin I bought for a gifty-thread but then I forgot who I was going to give it to. Would anyone like it?

I could do my own giveaway I guess....  

Salmay
Captain
Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 959!

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:23 pm
what's a ume pin ?  
Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1831!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:27 pm
Doctor Who threw quite the curve ball tonight . . . ROSE appearred . . . wasn't she in an alternate dimension after the doctor sent those robot things (can't remember the name of them) into the null void or something . . . and she was about to get sucked in too but she went to the other dimension and got stuck . . . then they had her just vanish into thin air . . . anyone know what was up with that ?  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1920!

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:32 pm
whee  
Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 292!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:34 pm
mrgreen  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1693!

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:36 pm
anyone else like doctor who . . .  
Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1578!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:39 pm
eek  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:41 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Doctor Who threw quite the curve ball tonight . . . ROSE appearred . . . wasn't she in an alternate dimension after the doctor sent those robot things (can't remember the name of them) into the null void or something . . . and she was about to get sucked in too but she went to the other dimension and got stuck . . . then they had her just vanish into thin air . . . anyone know what was up with that ?

I bet it isn't really her. I bet it's the Rani. And I like Donna. As long as they don't have her fall in love with the doctor.

Rose was about to get sucked into the Void when her Dad-duplicate zapped over and grabbed her and zapped back to his universe. She is now living there. No travel believed possible.  
Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1365!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:42 pm
so gotta find that one quote . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Salmay generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 176!

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:43 pm
Is it allowed to start my own giveaway thread?  
Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1352!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:46 pm
Salmay
Razin Frostdrake

I bet it isn't really her. I bet it's the Rani. And I like Donna. As long as they don't have her fall in love with the doctor.

Rose was about to get sucked into the Void when her Dad-duplicate zapped over and grabbed her and zapped back to his universe. She is now living there. No travel believed possible.

oh yeah that's how it happened . . . it'd been so long it was fuzzy . . . but the odd part is she just vanished she didn't walk off screen . . . she started to walk off screen but instead she vanished . . . it was very odd . . . and if they managed to jump dimensions before then perhaps the other doctor figured out a way to get her back . . . or perhaps the other rose ended up in the series' dimension . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:48 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Salmay
Razin Frostdrake

oh yeah that's how it happened . . . it'd been so long it was fuzzy . . . but the odd part is she just vanished she didn't walk off screen . . . she started to walk off screen but instead she vanished . . . it was very odd . . . and if they managed to jump dimensions before then perhaps the other doctor figured out a way to get her back . . . or perhaps the other rose ended up in the series' dimension . . .

There wasn't a Rose in that dimension. Unless you count the dog...

Don't know if there were Time Lords in that dimension.  
Kalzonie generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 869!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:50 pm
I'm back!  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 995!

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:52 pm
i remember the one guy that was rose's friend in this dimension his alternate self talked to the doctor as if he knew him . . .

i'm probly getting things mixed up . . . i want to sit back and rewatch it all over again . . .

i just don't get why they would make the rani look like rose of all people . . .  
Contests & Giveaways

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games