Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa .:.
[OOC] Newbie/Oldbie Thread: Questions and Advice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:14 am
I have a certing question. Do you post a familiar you want certed with a full pet in the full pets colorist thread or the familiars colorists thread? What is the proper etiquette for that?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:56 am
>>; my bad, just wasn't sure where to ask/didn't want to pm asking to cause any stress is all <3 thanks cavi luff  

DragonsRage24

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:43 pm
Chobi_Chocobo
I have a certing question. Do you post a familiar you want certed with a full pet in the full pets colorist thread or the familiars colorists thread? What is the proper etiquette for that?

So far as I've observed, you can do both fairly easily 3nodding Especially if you get a familiar from one colorist AFTER you got a main SoA from another, you can post for both in the familiar colorist's thread 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:03 pm
Andranis
Chobi_Chocobo

So far as I've observed, you can do both fairly easily 3nodding Especially if you get a familiar from one colorist AFTER you got a main SoA from another, you can post for both in the familiar colorist's thread 3nodding

Thanks kittens : D  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:31 am
DragonsRage24
>>; my bad, just wasn't sure where to ask/didn't want to pm asking to cause any stress is all <3 thanks cavi luff

Not a big deal, you got an answer xD <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:14 pm
Andranis
Andranis
I can't recall if this was asked or not... xd ;; Would a god, such as Xavier, be able to curse an SoA into being another species? Like, being the God of the Cursed, could Xavier, as punishment to, say, a hyena, turn said hyena into a lion, or vice versa? Since it'd be a curse on the lion/hyena.... So long as the other owner gets the custom slot for it, that is.

Aaaand page bottom fail xd ;

'cause I didn't see anyone answer this, I'll give my two cents:

God powers are limited because they have the potential to be very powerful... up to and including changing species, color and gender of an SoA. HOWEVER, this has to be within the approved power of your god for them to do it, which has to make sense with their domain.

I would say that you should read over your approved powers carefully and decide if such a thing would fit and why, then you should PM the god mule to ask that question, just to be sure, with your reasoning behind why you think they would be able to do that.

If the mule says yes, then you're good to go and the cursed SoA can get a custom of their new form.

EDIT: to quote the god info thread:

Quote:
If your god is changing an SoA's form (ie: changing a lion to a cheetah) it can only be to a set of lines that exists within the shop. That means a god could not change a lion into a frog, for instance. The owner of this SoA must also have ALREADY OBTAINED the new lineart via customs. The new image must be ready-to-go before the RP is complete.

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:20 pm
Aah, thank you, Blue heart That answers it pretty well whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:16 am
Is there any rules of how old/new RPs used for breedings needs to be? In other words, is it possible to use the RP from years back for breeding?  

LittleLilyKitty

Tiny Kitten

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:21 am
LittleLilyKitty
Is there any rules of how old/new RPs used for breedings needs to be? In other words, is it possible to use the RP from years back for breeding?

I believe as long as they meet the 10 posts or 1000 words, yes. And that they're yours. Like, if you get a rehome with a bunch of RP from the previous owner, you can't use those.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:17 am
Thanks. smile I found my really old RP journal yesterday and noticed that I have finished RPs that I haven't used in breeding and I was wondering could I use those RPs still.  

LittleLilyKitty

Tiny Kitten

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:11 pm
From the Breeding Information thread:

Quote:
- All RPs started and completed before this thread was posted are to be judged at the discretion of the colorist.

If RPs were started and finished before August 9, 2010, then it is up to a colorist to decide if they are acceptable even if they don't follow the current accepted specifications. As long as they are complete, it's really up to you if you're willing to take a chance on them being accepted or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:36 pm
/cough/

Please forgive me in advance. OTL

I received a SoA crate I think in '09 possibly '10. I don't think I ever got her certed cause RL happened and I just.. didn't get around to it OTL Is there any chance of finding her? Or has she been re-homed or what have you?

I don't remember the colourist; but she was white with pastel markings (possibly rainbow)
EDIT:

I found her picture. O_O;

x Yay for old PBs. Now I wonder if I'm able to get her certed or if she has been rehomed? D:

Still don't know the colourist OTL

Figured it out; turns out I did get her certed. Hurr. Thanks <3  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:04 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
/cough/

Please forgive me in advance. OTL

I received a SoA crate I think in '09 possibly '10. I don't think I ever got her certed cause RL happened and I just.. didn't get around to it OTL Is there any chance of finding her? Or has she been re-homed or what have you?

I don't remember the colourist; but she was white with pastel markings (possibly rainbow)

EDIT:

I found her picture. O_O;

x Yay for old PBs. Now I wonder if I'm able to get her certed or if she has been rehomed? D:

Still don't know the colourist OTL

There is a thread here where you can post the image and ask who colored her. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:06 pm
magnadearel

There is a thread here where you can post the image and ask who colored her. <3

Thanks; I asked in thread and figured out who coloured her and turns out I did cert her. XD  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:05 pm
Hello, my name is Jackiee and I'm new to the guild smile
I was sifting though things and got a little confused, so I figured I would ask for help. I am an RPer (So I want to find an accepting pride/pack) but I also need an animal (preferably a lion) but I have no clue where to start. Can I please get some suggestions and help please?  
.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff