Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:13 pm
Ry let go of Lance, yawning. "Well I do, my friends." She smiled at Zach tilting her head at him. "Are you ok? You've been quiet..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:19 pm
"...thinking..."

"About his sister," Aphrodite said.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:29 pm
Ry's eyes softened. "Go to her then. She probably is missing you terribly." She smiled faintly, turning from him and going to her bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:30 pm
"Once you're asleep," He muttered, "And I'll make sure to be back before you awaken..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:40 pm
Ry smiled. But her eyes were a bit sad. "I'm not sure...If I'm strong enough to face Alice yet." With that, she gave him a quick, deep, lingering kiss before crawling under her sheets.

Sydney was setting up his and Lance's sleeping bags, his sightless eyes seeming a bit more distant and thoughtful then usual.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:50 pm
He watched her, using Adjust to hear her breathing.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:54 am
Ry stared up at the ceiling for a few moments. Slowly, her eyes got droopier and droopier. "Night, Zach...Night, Aph...Night Sydney-"

Sydney snorted, but fondly.

"-and Night Lance." Yawning, she let her eyes close and was fast asleep in moments.

((Now, let's wait for Lance))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:59 am
He stood up, kissing Ry's forehead, then walking out. "I'll be right back..." Before he was even out the door, he had his second set of transparent wings out.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:21 pm
Lance ignored the sleeping bag. And instead sat against the wall. He had a few things to think about before he went to sleep. He smiled at Ry as she lay there asleep. Then began to think about all he had seen that day. He found out his friend was an elder immortal. He saw a number of gods some of which came and went. A figure who he wasn't entirely sure if they were good or not. And several over people that he wasn't completely sure about. His dislike for Zach. He wasn't sure if it was genuine or not. Laying back he rolled his shouldered a bit. Then decided to catch some sleep. Folding his arms in front of him. Like a cross he relaxed sitting against the wall.

A short while passed before he was asleep. There wasn't much sound in the room. So he didn't have much difficulty falling asleep. Not that he really needed much at this point. This day had been quite hard on him. Balin appeared to him in his dream. Saying something about most of the events he had witnessed. Were not as they seemed to him. He hadn't spoken a word of untruth to the ones of his own world. Something about the elders and the defenders. An organized order known as the elders. Were the base of government for the land. But the real power was actually held by the Defenders. Which were a group of rebels. Dedicated to keeping the land safe. While the elders did absolutely nothing to help.

Balin also spoke of the situation Saiden had gotten himself into. The deceiver was about to gain access to knowledge of how everything was created. With that knowledge, he himself would be able to mimic Saidens own abilities. To break the laws of what was. By having full understanding of what his own limitations really were. It could never be a true copy though. You can't copy experience or the years of training Saiden had endured to perfect those abilities.

Saiden once spoke of a page that was ripped out of a book. Something about the most dangerous thing out there. Would only show up on the dawn of Armageddon. He even spoke of a date within the next couple of hundred years. When the sixth Armageddon would show up. Though he wasn't entirely sure of the exact date. He looked at all possible futures that could happen. And said there isn't just one single thing that can trigger it. There are several possibility of how Armageddon could happen. But most of them entail either someone trying to keep it from happening. Or trying to do some sort of good deed. Something about the power of darkness. Being to weak to actually causing anything on that scale. So someone with dark intentions. Which would be anyone trying to cause Armageddon or some other type of evil. Could never trigger the event itself. So I asked him, if you had five chances to stop it before. Why is it with all your power that you failed five times. And his reply was as such. How do you stop something. That can withstand a force great enough to destroy everything. By doing this you yourself would cause Armageddon by your own hand. Yet you still wouldn't succeed in your attempts to stop it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:13 am
When he landed, he sighed, smiling slightly at Alice.

She'd changed some; her hair was now a light violet, matching her eyes. Her skin was much paler. "You're mine," She said, pressing against him, kissing him. "Only mine."

Zach growled, pulling away. "No. Alice, please... come back, but don't love me anymore. You'll find someone else..." He sighed, hugging her.

"I'm pregnant," She whispered in his ear. She hugged him tightly. "You're the father..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:09 am
Sydney crawled into his sleeping bag, asleep within moments, falling asleep with his eyes open.

Ry hugged her pillow towards her, sleeping peacefully, her hair framing her face in an almost angelic fashion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:14 am
He pulled away. "How long?"

"Six months," She mumbled.

He sighed. "They knew you'd be pregnant..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:50 pm
Ry woke up, from a dream she couldn't even remember. Sighing quietly, she slowly sat up, silently walking around Lance and Sydney before stepping out into the hall, walking up the stairs to the roof.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:45 pm
Zach landed on the roof, carrying a sleeping Alice. "She fell asleep along the way," He muttered. "I'll take her inside..."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:50 am
It was still dark out outside. The shadows seemed rather still around the room. Everything was not as it seemed unfortunately. Normally the Earth was a place of peace mostly. People had plenty of time to recover there thoughts. But where Lance originally came from. Which wasn't a world he'd known well. Do to his parents decision to bring him here away from all that madness.

A few of the rebels had traveled to this world. And were now hiding in the shadows ready to strike. But it wasn't just Lance they were here for. The character Zach. And all the other alien beings were a prime target as well. They planned on restoring the balance to this world. By getting rid of any figures that could disrupt it. One of the figures moved out of a shadow in the corner. As they stood still watching there target. The assassin noticed some of his targets were asleep. This would be an easy kill. And he could go spend the money he had been payed for the kill. But..there really was no reason to even follow through with this. The ones that hired him wouldn't find out for some time. And by then he would have already spent the money. The figure chuckled thinking it foolish to pay an assassin ahead of time.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff