Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:20 pm
Lorelai closed the door behind them and waved as she passed Gaara and Tom. "Be with y'all in a few minutes, alrighty?" Once Lorelai was in her room and had closed the door, Tom quickly mopped up the trail of dirt Lorelai had left behind, humming absently as he did so. When he was finished, the floor was sparkling clean and Tom went back to setting the table for three. Meanwhile, Lorelai took a quick five-minute shower, found a new change of clothes, and put her dirty ones in the laundry hamper before going over her bedroom floor with a mop. She brushed and dried her hair before joining the boys in the dining room. "I'm back. Hope I didn't keep you guys waitin' too long."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:09 pm
"Not at all," Gaara said. He was lying on the couch, staring at the light.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:05 pm
Tom looked up from putting the food on the table. "Ah, yer just in time, lass. Do me a favor and bring in the tea, eh? It should be finished steepin' by now." Lorelai grinned and gave her brother a mock salute before going into the kitchen to fetch the pot of tea. As she set it on the table over a cooling pad, Tom put cups and chopsticks at everyone's plate. "Alright, dinner's officially ready. Why not come in and join us, Gaara?" Lorelai smiled and nodded in agreement. "You can sit next ta me, if ya like."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:09 pm
Gaara got up and sat next to Lorelai. "Ittadakimasu," he said, before grabbing for food for his plate.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:17 pm
Lotrlai and Tom politely waited for their guest to help himself before getting their own helpings of food. Tom had made a big pot, so there was enough for everyone to have seconds. Possibly thirds. Once everyone was served, Tom and Lorelai said in unison, "Ittadakimasu" before starting on their dinner. While they ate, Lorelai told anyone who would listen about a new band she'd discovered called The Arrogant Worms, a comedy trio, who were mostly known for their satirical songs.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:21 pm
Gaara chuckled. "The Arrogant Worms? Quite a strange name."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:10 am
She laughed and nodded in agreement. "Aint it, though? One o' their more popular songs is a spin-off on animal rights called 'Carrot Juice is Murder'. Ma most favorite song by them is 'The Mounted Animal Nature Trail'. On th' current recording I have, as they sing th' chorus an' list th' different animals on th' trail, th' audience tries ta do th' animal sounds. This happens two or three times b'fore th' lead singer says, 'Tremendous enthusiasm. Bear in mind the animals are dead! This inhibits their vocal talents!' Tee-hee! Ain't that a hoot?"

Tom somehow managed not to choke on his food as he laughed in amusement.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:14 pm
Gaara coughed in the midst of his laughing, letting a small chunk of rice fly across the table. "Oh, I'm sorry." he said.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:55 pm
Tom's eyes sparkled in amusement as he finally managed to swallow his food. "Ah, that's alright. Lori's done that te me quite a few times. I'm convinced she does it on purpose." Lorelai gave Gaara and her brother a mischievous grin and silently thought, Wow, did I just make Gaara LAUGH, of all things? Score! He DOES have a sense o' humor! To Lorelai, Gaara had seemed to be the quiet serious type who didn't laugh very often. Tom didn't show it, but he was pleasantly surprised as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:18 pm
Gaara smiled as he continued to eat.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:51 pm
Lorelai managed to eat two helpings before the other two had even finished their first and was the first one to get up from the table. She washed her dishes and put them away before going outside to spend a little quality time with Daisy who'd been staring through the window while everyone ate. Lorelai smiled fondly at the dog as she gave Daisy some much-needed attention. While Lorelai was playing with Daisy, Tom turned to Gaara. "Lori and I usually have a music session after dinner if ye'd like te watch, or ye could even participate which would be even better." Tom gave him an encouraging smile, hoping he'd accept the invitation. He liked Gaara and wanted him to feel welcome.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:38 pm
"Actually, I have to get home. Temari is coming tomorrow to visit." Gaara explained politely.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:56 am
Tom merely smiled and nodded in understanding as he offered a hand for Gaara to shake. "Ah, I won't keep ye then. Anyway, thanks for coming. Lori and I both enjoyed yer company." As if on cue, Lorelai returned with flushed cheeks and a wide grin from playing outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:37 pm
Gaara shook Tom's hand with a small smile. "Thank you or your kindness. I'll come back another day."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:54 pm
Tom grinned as he gave Gaara a friendly pat on the back. "No trouble at all, yer a good lad. Our door will always be open to ye, so please come again." Lorelai smiled as she walked over and took her brother's hand before they started chanting an old Irish blessing in unison:

"May love and laughter light your days, and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours, wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons bring the best to you and yours!"

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces