Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:58 pm
'It's nice to meet you Alyce..You're an animal shapeshifter?' Baku sat down, in her black wolf form listening intently for any more disturbances...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:05 pm
"Yus I am...and you just change into a wolf? Or something else?", she asked calming a bit more down now.  

ChaoticBean

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:51 pm
As the Golem walked away Gengi started to shake violently. "Remember what I said boy keep my property safe." The Golem shouted as he disappeared from sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:26 pm
'I can only turn into different wolves..'
((I've been a wolf))  

TheScarletDawn

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:47 pm
Souji walked around, looking at his surroundings. hmm, there are a lot of people in this castle. celest might find someone she likes. he stoped at a tree and took off the sycthe on his back. he leaned aginst the tree, deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:03 pm
Alucard turned toward the the new-comer,barking and growling..Baku transformed into her Hellsing Vampire form, holding a black leash..She attached the leash to Alucard's choker, holding him back..Her blood red eyes stared at the human, not sure if he was a friend or foe...  

TheScarletDawn

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:44 pm
"Oh I see...", Alyce replied. Turning around to see what Baku was looking at or yet more sdisturbed about. Hmm I'm am not the only newcomer...She pulled on her hood and waited to see what would happen next.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:58 pm
"I-I-I-I'll be g-g-going now." Gengi said to Baku running off  

HelsRaven

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:22 pm
Souji mearly opened his eyes and looked at them.a mut and vampires? i guss celest will like it here. "celest you can come now." he whispered to low for anyone to hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:34 pm
Celest apeard beside souji, her speed had made her invisable. she looked at the group of people searching for something. no good blood. she looked at the man running away. sat on the ground beside her brother. "i like him." she noded to gengi, then looked at the sky, waiting for something to happen.  

RosetteHiruka

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:17 pm
"Excuse me? A mut?" ... Baku growled, her eyes flashing blood red..Alucard struggled against his restraint, snarling.. "You can only ask so much of our self-control...Within a couple mintutes every bloodthirsty creature will be lined up trying to kill you, human.."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:38 pm
What? "figures. look i ment no disrespect but unlike my sister here i can't tell what anything is." last thing i need is a fight "what a cute doggy." celest walked over and crouched down in front of alucard, not close enough to be bit. "what's his name?" please don't hurt my brother, he doesn't know better  

RosetteHiruka

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:15 pm
I won't hurt your brother as long as he doesn't start bleeding..."His name is Alucard, and he's my Hell Wolf companion." ... The cross dangling from Alucard's chocker glowed red, he sat next to Baku instantly.. "He won't bite you." More like he can't bite you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:23 pm
Alyce stood there watching the two. What charming little girl, and her brother..yum haha. She pulled down her hood since she though they were alright, and yawned.  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:53 pm
celest pet alucard. "that's an intresting name. i'm Celest and that's Souji" souji picked up his scythe and walked over to the others, he straped it to his back. "how long have you two been here? do you know anyone." celest your not hungery are you? no not yet  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games