Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Jonny, a.k.a. iDragow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:08 pm
Im Windspirit
Yea, I think i'll help Toan obtain a Baihumon. After all, I did kill his first..... xD

But hey Toan, you were the first to get a Baihumon art in this century.
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

User Image
xD i feel so honored, i just like to thank my friend hige for making the art, by accident but still

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:09 pm
Im Windspirit
So you don't need me then?

*walking back to flame*
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

User Image
no i need you im saying i need one new digimon to make the chicken deva or the dog whichever one

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:10 pm
^^ I just want to see everyone happy. Flame would obtain his early from jello but you'll still have a ticket for baihumon Toan. So everyone wins. ^^

*hugging flame* Thank you for the offer, I was honered too to be the first. But hey, you're gonna get a Sussanomon from me and i'll get a Chronomon from G.

^0^/

Circle of happines!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:11 pm
Hmmm, remember it might change too. So devas might be specifi required or aomething. GW did hid the recipies for them.  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:13 pm

User Image
hmmm afterward im gonna try making lilithmon with soup so then i got the two digimon i always wanted then i set my ambition back on track to enslave everyone in the guild with my army

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:14 pm
*sad face* v_v aw...

True, who knows what'll happen? Might be that you need all three devas ((although the art would look weird...)), or a specific pair. Possibly, he won't allow just any one of the three. Who knows?  

iDragow

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:16 pm

User Image
-trys and slaughter flame with the holy halberd-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:19 pm
>-> *dodges*  

iDragow

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:21 pm
I think we might get daipenmon today flame~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:24 pm
He's already up!

But wait... the TP shop says that we can't Unexpected an [H] digimon...  

iDragow

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:28 pm
D: What?! That can't be.......... crying Noooo, my plan is ruined. *sobs* I'm so sorry flame!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:33 pm
razz That's ok, windy. You tried, and that's what matters. wink  

iDragow

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:33 pm

User Image
-holy Toanmon put his Halberd on his back and went back to sipping tea- Baihumon your so close to being capture by me i can already see you art -sips tea again while having tears of joy-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:55 pm
What's that ticking noise?

*small bomb was snuck inside the back of toans shirt*  

Im Windspirit

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:04 pm
*eyes dart around* BAIHUMON IS MINE! *chases after the white tiger sovereign with a giant butterfly net* COME BACK, IT'LL ONLY HURT A LITTLE BIT!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games