Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:09 pm
I don't remember what it was. If you want you can restate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:29 am
Let's hear it.  

Wolf of Mibu

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:09 pm
You mean it Mel? But the post was right above yours. Oh well, in case folks are too busy these days to go back a page and look it up, he-he, here it is; my question of the week.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

Does "Siam Shade" mean anything to you? What exactly?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:18 pm
hypnocrown
You mean it Mel? But the post was right above yours. Oh well, in case folks are too busy these days to go back a page and look it up, he-he, here it is; my question of the week.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

Right now, it means cluelessness to me...
sweatdrop

miken-chan

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:05 am
Grah I haven't been in here forever and yes. Aren't those the Japanese rock pop group that did some songs to Kenshin? I might just be confusing them with another band but yeah. I am pretty sure that is what it is.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:53 pm
miken-chan
hypnocrown

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

Right now, it means cluelessness to me...
sweatdrop

I'm with her.  

Wolf of Mibu

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:53 am
Cluelessness leads to greatness. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:32 pm
Miwaslover

Said the man who won the lotto... blaugh  

Wolf of Mibu

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:53 pm
Miwaslover
Grah I haven't been in here forever and yes. Aren't those the Japanese rock pop group that did some songs to Kenshin? I might just be confusing them with another band but yeah. I am pretty sure that is what it is.
I think miwas is on to something with this post. I thought Siam Shade is the title of an RK tune. I have no idea on this so that's why I asked... Anybody else knows or has some idea like Miwaslover?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:11 pm
Wolf of Mibu
Miwaslover

Said the man who won the lotto... blaugh
Exactly! blaugh  

Miwaslover

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:15 pm
hypnocrown
Miwaslover
I think miwas is on to something with this post. I thought Siam Shade is the title of an RK tune. I have no idea on this so that's why I asked... Anybody else knows or has some idea like Miwaslover?
I think might jog some memory.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:26 pm
Miwaslover
hypnocrown
Miwaslover
Oooh, asian boys with bleach blonde hair in different ammounts... oooh razz 3nodding  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:08 am
Melody Rhyme
Miwaslover
hypnocrown
Miwaslover
Oooh, asian boys with bleach blonde hair in different ammounts... oooh razz 3nodding
Yes. Be amazed and hypnotized. Lolz. So yeah anyone remember who they are now?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:55 pm
Hmm, I doubt anyone does Miwas. Hey! At least Mel had something to say about it.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Super Sheba

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:28 pm
hypnocrown
Miwaslover

It's a J-Pop group that did at least one song for Ruroni Kenshin. I'm pretty sure they did Towa no Mirae and 1/3. I do know for sure, though, that they did do 1/3. I could be wrong with the first song, though.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games