Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:59 pm
Torkau entered the room, he himself chuckling as a senile old man. "Lalapeya, Majesty, how do you do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:20 pm
"Well this is just grand! Now all thats missing is a pixie!" Fermeen yelped. He looked at Spits and walked over to him. "What is it your upto?" he asked as his hat fell in front of his eyes. "GODS! IM BLIND!! I CANT SEE!! HELP!!!!!"
Spits snickered and looked at Lalapeya. "Me read good. Mage need to read. Or, no magics." he held up a book wiht a picture of a goblin surrounded by water. "Zammosh!" he said, pleased with himself.
Fermeen fell over a chair in the library, causing his hat to fall off. "Well! That was a great experiance. Hat is almost as bad as that tree." Using his staff, the crazy mage stood up and retrieved his hat, and stood next to the brother and sister. "Now, tell them your dream, as even i know not of this. Your people, elude the Sands." He commented to Nyx.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Caryas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:53 pm
(( Kickass! Can I join? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:12 pm
Caryas

((OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggles*))  

ruggaboo

Caryas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:05 pm
ruggaboo
Caryas

((OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggles*))

( Aw, I love you. ^W^ Gimme a bit to get my profile up. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:41 pm
"That is because we left before your kind knew of us. We hide for many seek to kill us for they think we be evil when we are not"Nyx sighs then looks at her hands.She closes her eyes and lift her hands She lets the images of her dreams flow so they may see"With in my dreams I saw manythings. Fights and war, love and birth of children.Unity that was lost long ago...Those of the heavens joining those on the earth below...Times after war life will flow but death awakes those that break the bond forged by magic long ago."She was paling.She lifted her head and opens her eyes.Her eyes were like the stars"Death of an angel and death of the lover will reinite the wars but it will be a war of anger and many will die. For dark magic will live once more in the heart of many...Night shall cover the day for many days until the truth is known"She images faded and she lowers on hand where the other goes to her temple.Tears fell down her cheeks  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Caryas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 pm
Username: Caryas
Name: Acha Vadrazi
Race: Human
Powers: Kickass acrobatics n' such.,
Bio: He lived in the desert until he graduated. He skipped out on the family business, stole a sword, scarf, and cloak, and left to become a mercenary. Ever since he's served the highest bidder.
Personality: Speaks with the accent of a drunken Irishman, very outgoing, always smiling, but when push comes to shove a loyal ally.
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:57 am
Lalapeya didn't know how to respond to that.

"Nyx, come, eat more. don't strain your self." Penndell said holding her hand.

Lalapeya saw a small spark at that moment, he brother was in love with this woman, who is pale and mysterious. "Spits, um, there's some one at the door."

(YAY the game!!!!)  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:52 pm
(*Smashes head against desk, unknowingly heading towards a deathspike* I hate ever learning of the game...)

Spits walked over to the door. Looking outsied, he shrugged. "Nope... Humans is crazy..." he said walking back in, leaving the door completely open.
Fermeen nodded. "Wonderful story!" he suddenly turned to a chair behind him. "No i did not just fart! Dont talk back to me!!" he yelped, throwing the chair up into the cieling with the wind he controled. Turning around he faced Lalapeya. "I suggest we continue to find our other mages, as you training is almost done. Spits, Torkau, and I have trained you to teh best of our abilities. Now we need a Earth mage and Light mage," He said with sudden grim face. "Because Yvansi needs to return soon. Or his prophecy he told you will come true." he paused and laughed heartily. "Oh i know what he told you alrighty my dear! Remeber? Im the lord of time!" he said. Spinning around again he faced a tree outside a window. "You again! I may have to get rid of you if you keep interfering wiht my shade! Hey! Dont ignore me!" and so continues the ranting of Fermeen, completely oblivious to everyone else for the time being.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 am
(( I'm beginning to fall in love with this 'Fermeen' character. F***ing hilarious. "You again!" ))

He entered the hall, walking inconspicuously towards the room that held Lalapeya and the mages. He turned the corner and offered a deep bow. "My Lords and Lady, I am to understand you are in need of a hired blade?" he said, raising his eyes. "A Master Fermeen sent for me...?"  

Caryas

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:36 pm
(Lol, definately a character he is.)

Fermeen turned around to see Acha. Glaring at teh tree he pointed a finger at it. "We will continue our argument later..." he then walked over to the swordsman and shook his hadn vigiourisly (SP?). "Hello! Bout time you showed up Acha Vadrazi." Pulling him to Lalapeya he smiled. "You two talk about whatever it is you humans tlak about. Or may Rifthol come bakc and kill us all!" Pausing he stopped. "Well actually, that would be bad." He then walked over to Torkau. "Well old friend. Know were we could find our young earth mage?" He then leaned closer. The gray blue eyes of his dragon form shone clearly to Torkau. "Or is he the one captured by the demon in the Dragon Sanctuary?" he asked, his voice more rough and strong.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 am
Acha smiled and bowed as he was shown to Lalapeya. "Your Majesty." he said, then looked up from his bow. "I am to be protection against whatever may raise blade, claw, or fang to you."  

Caryas

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:44 pm
Nyx shook her head"I am not hungry Penndell"SHe smiles at him"It just I shouldn't use my powers in the day light"Her eyes shown like starts then."I am stronger at night than at day"She pushes her hair behind her ear and tilts her head  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:10 pm
Lalapeya Smiled and curtsied to the bladesman, "there will be no need of you to be acting like I am a queen. I may be in the line for throne, but A queen kills nothing and I have killed manny." She smiled again and hugged the bladesman.

Penndell kissed Nyx's hand, "I know. Your eyes show it."

Lalapeya looked over to the senile old man, "Fermeen, the earth mage is a sphynx, one of the only ones on this side of the boarder, I beleive it's in the town of michee, near the land temple." She smiled at the hired man.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:07 pm
Fermeen looked at Lalapeya and shook his head. "Well, as true as that might be, we cannot be certain that is the true master of earth," he walked sat in a chair and pulled out a pouch of sand. Throwing it in teh air, images floated through it. "The sphinx draws power from its brethern. They are highly attuned to the earth and its bounties. Over millenia, they taught a strong elf named Milestinius their ways. When he left, the sphinxes returned to their homes. There is one on this side of your border, and he may know much. But master? That is only for time to tell. However," he pulled teh sand back into teh pouch and stood up. "I know what needs to be done. We will go to Michee, and learn from him. But in turn, Sortai will be weaker when he returns. It will take time, a year or so for him to fully recover. But meanwhile," he stopped, pulling out teh flask he carried. "It's better for you not to know."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff