Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:12 pm
(I thought vence went with them into teh portal.
summary: Renten no longer has the dmeon insdie him. he faught and poisoned Veleth. The demon that had been isnide renten is now fighting him. renten cured Veleth.]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:14 pm
[..............cool whee ]
[Alright then, if there happens to be a flash over to the place-where-everybody-else-is, I'll post then.]  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:21 pm
[Um Ill give you guys a jump point so you can start Lol Sorry I guess me and Dt got a little to into our battles. XP Lol]
Kyrun appered on the other side of the portal. The room was quiet. He looked around finding a window. He ran trowred it and looked out sure enough there was a battle going on the Drow soldiers had gotten through the walls, and were now engaged with the kings foot soldiers. "Looks like he got us into the castle." Kyrun siad as Ayan and Armli appeared through the portal. "Looks like it." Armli answred.

-----

"Dont just stand there! Theres still a battle going on!" Renten shouted over the sound of the ground breaking appart from the spines. They grew closer to him. Erupting at the last seconed. Dontie upper half emerged from the whole. His Claw swipeing out. Renten spun on his heel bring down his blade. Severing the Demons palm from his wrist.
"Your gona have to do better then that!" The demon roared. His hand regenerating.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:58 am
Craban lenat out fo teh window.
"What?! How did teh drow get here so quickly?! I-" teh answer was then clear to him. "argh, Goddamn Shar! " Sure enough, in the mass of new drow soldiers, he recognised his brother.
"Idiot!"

---

"Urgh..." Veleth glared at him, but then an idea popped into his head.
It might work..it woudl certainly help Renten get an opening. he smirked.
"Maybe we won't live that long after all." he said, and charged for the emon, brandishing his sword.
He dodged to the side, away form spine and slashed out at the demon's side. he then leapt over him and down to thrust into his gut. Quickly withdrawing his sword form the wound, he thrust his arm into it right down to his shoulder. he knew his time was very brief so he immediately tried ot concentrate.
He focused his energy and began to seek and draw out the demon's, as he always did when he was trying to take the body of his prey for his own. While he sincirely doubted that he woudl be able to steal the demon's body, he knew that it would at least steal a significent portion of the demon's energy. After all, Veleth was a demon too.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:35 am
Dontie only laughed. "You cant hurt me its imposible im like the sins. Imortal." The Demon bellowed.
"Thats why you were able to get control of me so quickly. You arnt just like the sins you are one." Renten said as he reaided him self.
"Yes thats corect I am a sin. As a matter of fact Im all the sins. Im your sins Renten. All the sins from your past. You cant kill me."
"Oh really." Renten said quitely. "Theres only one way to strip you sins of importality and thats to show you the virtures to your vises. for you Its admiting to my sins." Renten said as he stabed his sword into the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:39 pm
Vence was quite unexpectedly thrown into a portal. Knowing nothing of them, the only thing he could do was wait for the other side to appear. A few seconds later, he fell out into a room with a few other. So he wasn't alone; that was good.

"The castle, huh? Is that suposed to be comforting?"  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:03 pm
"Considering that he had me arrested, and considerng the predicament of our friends down there, I rather think not." Athanlor said, looking down at the fighting between the elves and drow below. " What is of greatest concern to me is whether the king has his mind back yet. he can't possibly direct the armies into anything else but suicide if he is still corrupted."
"Let's go then." Craban said, flashing athanlor a determined smile.
"I like our chances against teh king and his gaurds more than that demon-thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:11 pm
"Better chances, but still dangerous no doubt. Let's be careful," Vence said. He moved away from the window, inproving his chances of staying alive. He didn't want any stray arrows heading for his head, affter all.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:03 am
They moved off from the windows more towards the interior of the castle, with the elvish sons occasionally stopping at a window to fire a few arrows down into the chaos below.
When they finally reached the throneroom Athanlor paused at the door.
"Alright." he swept open the door and stepped through.
"Your madjesty..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:13 am
"No try again. But it was a close guess." Said Pride as she stood there alone. "Im sorry, but this is where you die." She said as she turned to meet their gaze. "You see there are certain people Me and the other sins want to fight. and seeing as how Dontie's fighting Renten I thought now would be a good time."  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:48 pm
Athanlor clenched his fists.
"What have you done with the king?"

Craban stepped forwards, drawing his daggers.
"Alright, i guess we have no choice. Who do you want to fight?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:26 pm
"Dont worry about who I want to fight worry about who wants to fight you." Pride said with a smile. A black portal opened infront of Craban a hand reached out pulling him in. Throwing him to the side. "Well, well, well look who it is." Said Wrath. "Youll notice that we are all alone here in this sepreate room. The only way out is to kill me." He said with a laugh.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:31 pm
Vence took a step back instinctively from the woman named Pride. A Sin was here too then. Then he remembered Dontie/Renten's words.

"She'll want to fight me, won't she?" he whispered under his breath, inaudible to the rest. The possesed Renten had mentioned Pride would enjoy fighting him. But, did he have pride? Only the natural kind, of course, but did he have more that he did not realize he had?

It took only a few seconds to realize the answer. Yes, of course he did. He had always been very good at handling his choice weapon, the sword, and more precisely, his ancestral sword. No doubt there was pride in that. Achievements and special ocasions where he and maybe a few others had been the center of even furthered that answer. Pride was something he never admitted to having much, but what he did have was more than some.

Calming himself, he stood up straight, rather than defensively as before. If he were chosen, he would simply admit to having his pride, and die fighting honerably.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:42 pm
More protals opened pulling the other members of the group until only Vence and Pride were left. "Just as we planed. We have chosen you sepratly in order to win. Selecting an advisary that we know will not be able to beat us. Ive chosen you because you let your pride so far you actually think you have none." Pride said with a smile. "Only once you have beaten me will you be able to leave."  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:11 pm
"W-What?!" Craban said, scrabbling back to his feet. "Which one are you?"
The question seemed ot be answered almost before he said it. The identity hung around the Sin like a cloak.
"Wrath." he said, frowning.
Wrath was his sin? He had never thought of himself as particularily vengeful or cruel - even in teh underdark he was, to put it bluntly, a bit of a wimp. he folded under authroity ebcause he wasn't strong enough to do otherwise.
But...
He wasn't strong enough, but he new he grew bitter and let anger grow inside him. Bubbling eblow teh surface with every insult and humiliation - no more so than when he was married and how his wife raped and insulted and humiliated hi. Growing until...
Snap. And he was covered in blood. Even on teh surface, if people pushe dhis buttons in too many ways he could snap or be cruel, even for seemingly insignificent things that he viewed as making him angry. He remembered how he had even pinned Dara's hand to the table with a knife ater he had been teasing him for weeks - he dara was supposed to have been his boyfriend at the time.

Craban laughed bleakly to himself.
"Yeah. Wrath."

---

Athanlor found hismlef dragged into a portal, face to face with Lust.

"Damn."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games