Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Noir Role Play Guild
bump and random things to say? HERE D<!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:51 pm
*she soon finishes her dinner, sighing and rubbing her belly better, her ears twitching happily* phew... that was really filling Alecto  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:56 pm
*he grinned pleased* im glad you enjoyed it Salanica.. *Alecto summoned the same servant* please lead the lady to her room... *the servant bowed at Salanica* "please follow" *Alecto oppened the door* Erebus will soon be with you my dear...  

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:59 pm
Thank you *bows down, heading into the room to smile softly, before pulling open a drawer to find her night gown* mmmm... silk *slowly pulls it on after undressing and sitting on the bed* its a bit dark in here though...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:01 pm
*someone knocks at the door and then oppenes it slowly* Salanica... *Erebus wispered*  

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:02 pm
*jumps up and smiles widely, running to the door* ahhh, Erebus! It's been so long! *hugs her tightly* I havent seen you for months!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:06 pm
*Erebus smiled and hugged her back* its been long indeed... I got so worried when i started to have those horrible dreams...  

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:09 pm
But what exactly happened in these dreams? Alecto didn't go into great detail about it... All I know is the Vampire's plans, and how other realms may get involved. *sits back down again, guiding Erebus to sit with her*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:14 pm
the land was no longer green... the lake and the rivers where dry... your people cold on the floor... the Vampire leader threw you alive to the sea... *Erebus shivered*  

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:18 pm
*shivers also at the idea, but sighs* I'm sure it won't come to that... After all, I do have yours, and the werewolves support in this situation *stands up again* Still, i'm thankful you warned me... well, Alecto about this.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:26 pm
lets hope the dragon leader doesnt go to the vampire side... she is very powerful... *Erebus looked at Salanica*  

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:27 pm
*nods again, standing up slowly* though she is powerful, i'm sure she won't be too hasty... Or so I hope... *blinks as Erebus's stare* are you okay Erebus?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:36 pm
Oh... yes , yes im fine *Erebus took out a little candle* i bet this is a little dark for you *She passed her hand over the candle and light it* there...  

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:39 pm
Thanks *smiles a little* I'm so use to the bright atmosphere for Usagi, that it's strange to be somewhere alot darker  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:43 pm
I thought so... *she smiled and stood up* ill let you rest now Salanica... ill see you tomorrow...  

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:47 pm
*nods* you too Erebus *smiles, lying back slowly to lie down* ahhh... its so warm here...  
Noir Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games