Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Rate the avi above you!!! ^^ new rule plz read ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 330 331 332 333 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

person counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 311 ]
Total Votes : 311

English is illegal on her

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:14 am
10/10 its a good horror avatar.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:34 am
9/10  

yo1090506

draconas88

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:35 am
9/10 i like fire  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:57 am
5/10

It's just.. kinda dull... I suppose.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Naidono

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:14 am
10/10 i like the black/white combination and its very simple  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:16 am
10/10  

Appolonia_kodomo

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:27 am
7/10

It isn't bad, but that tail just looks very out-of-place. Otherwise, it's cute.

And thanks Naidono! Though I'd say I'm more black with the barest hint of white, haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:41 am
SeraphimDoll
7/10

And thanks Naidono! Though I'd say I'm more black with the barest hint of white, haha.

ya but its still cool. i dont think any other color than white would work with ur avi. not even black hair that would just be to much.  

Naidono

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:43 am
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
7/10

ya but its still cool. i dont think any other color than white would work with ur avi. not even black hair that would just be to much.

For sure. I don't think more white would even do it justice.
Black hair on a black dressed avi is usually so over-bearing. I like at least some colour, even if it's only white! haha  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:47 am
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
7/10

Black hair on a black dressed avi is usually so over-bearing. I like at least some colour, even if it's only white! haha
ya i chose white hair cauz nothing else would fit. i only added the tatto and staff cauz it looked to plain without it  

Naidono

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:51 am
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
7/10

ya i chose white hair cauz nothing else would fit. i only added the tatto and staff cauz it looked to plain without it

I like your avatar, you have a good balance going on it. And that black thing around your head looks super cool too smile
White hair is so nice and neutral, I find it extremely easy to work with and create any sort of avatar. And, of course, I have my multitude of wigs should I ever tire of my pale hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:55 am
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
7/10

I like your avatar, you have a good balance going on it. And that black thing around your head looks super cool too smile
White hair is so nice and neutral, I find it extremely easy to work with and create any sort of avatar. And, of course, I have my multitude of wigs should I ever tire of my pale hair.

thx, the thing around my head is a arachne chestplate(i donno if i spelled it right). but your avi coukd use something handheld, a cane or something. like this book, il add it on my avatar, i have one in inventory  

Naidono

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:00 am
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
7/10

thx, the thing around my head is a arachne chestplate(i donno if i spelled it right). but your avi coukd use something handheld, a cane or something. like this book, il add it on my avatar, i have one in inventory

Ohh, I wanted to buy that chestplate once, ages ago, then I forgot about it. Had some nifty poses, if I remember right.

I considered putting my nitemare parasol in her hand; tends to be what I use. But.. I dunno, I just wasn't feeling it! Maybe I'll try the silent night dagger though....

I almost like your avi better with the book. The staff had that bold red color that didn't match anything else, heh smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:06 am
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll
Naidono
SeraphimDoll

Ohh, I wanted to buy that chestplate once, ages ago, then I forgot about it. Had some nifty poses, if I remember right.

I considered putting my nitemare parasol in her hand; tends to be what I use. But.. I dunno, I just wasn't feeling it! Maybe I'll try the silent night dagger though....

I almost like your avi better with the book. The staff had that bold red color that didn't match anything else, heh smile

lol i got bored of the book a while ago. i'm currently saving for a demonbow(wing pose) and then a ancient katana. your parasol would maybe look good if you held it over your head like an umbrella  

Naidono

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:08 am
Naidono

lol i got bored of the book a while ago. i'm currently saving for a demonbow(wing pose) and then a ancient katana. your parasol would maybe look good if you held it over your head like an umbrella

I think the over-the-head pose just ends up putting the handle right smack through the middle of my face. I was never impressed with that. EDIT: Just checked, and yes, it goes over my face. And the pixels go funny when it reaches my eyes. -sigh-

I want a demonbow as well! I like the backmount poses of both it and the angelbow. I used to have an ancient katana. I sold it for chump change before they became super popular and expensive. -kicks self-  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 330 331 332 333 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games