Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:41 pm
Kuro leaned on the counter and played with a glass figure of a cat.
"Hello Mr. Cat! Would you like to play with Miss Bunny?" He said to the figure.
"Yes, yes I would enjoy that! Thank you Kuro" He said in a high pitched voice mimicking a cat.
"Already Mr. Cat. One second please." He pulled out a glass figure of a bunny with a top hat on.
"Why, hello Mr. Cat. I'm Miss Bunny. Pleased to meet you." He said in a girlish voice.
"Oh Miss Bunny. I love you soooo much, marry me!!" He said making the two figures start kissing. He started making kissing noises, but he realized how insane he probably sounded. He sighed a big long sigh. He put his hand over his face. "I really have to get a girlfriend...and fast..." He said quietly. He looked around noticing that there was no costumers.

"Hey Sophie, did you close the shop?" He asked in a confused tone.

((OOC; O_o I was only gone for a day and I missed so much..." ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:04 pm
((Wow..Kuro is now officail creepy))
Seraph sighed..he had nothing to do..and M.e....was..equally bored "I know..M.e..so bored..maybe tonight we can go on a stake out..see if anyone else disappears"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:22 pm
She giggled and lifted his shirt licking his chest and tickling him.

She called back to Kuro " Umm y y close early>"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:33 pm
He murred and shivered, then rolled over pinning her down as he stuck his head under her shirt and licked her belly"my turn"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:35 pm
She giigled madly squirming under him. And her tail flicked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:40 pm
He chuckled as the tail hit him, he began kissing her belly up and down slowly"getting alittle to excited are you"he asked with alittle bit of a laugh as he continued...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:41 pm
" Yes well your licks tickle." she shivered at the kisses and looked at the ring smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:44 pm
He chuckled and murred licking and kissing happily"I hoped you would like it"he murred on her belly sending small vibrations through her torso...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:47 pm
She giggled but it came out weird her voice vibrating " Tha tha t t tickles..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:57 pm
He murred more and continued to kiss her belly"I know you like it"he said with a chuckle and continued. He paused every so often to nibble on her side...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:05 pm
She squirmed more giggling  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:07 pm
He stopped and smiled and laid his head on her chest"Am happy what about you"he asked his little tail wiggling happily."I wish I met you sooner"he murred on her chest...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:09 pm
She stroked his head and played with his ears a bit. " Yes Me too me too. And I am very happy."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:20 pm
He murred happily, his tail wagging the best a small bunny tail could. He looked up at her and smiled"What do you want to do now my blue love"he asked  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:28 pm
" I don't know." Pick something" she grinned at him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games