Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:26 am
(read the edit. i was a little confused, now it makes sense.)

Ralph sensed Meesha in trouble, but knew there was no escape here, and halted, but with a quick retreat about 12 feet away. "Lamkit! I'm fine! Go help Meesha! She needs you more than I do!". He barked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:01 pm
(Thank you dann... Now than, ON TO THE POSTAGE!!!(as in posting not mailing...))
Meesha looked up at the great spider, it's fangs were large and drooling. Meesha screeched. she was paralyzed with fear, it was as if the air around her was frozen.

Lamkit nodded at Ralph and took his leave to Meesha, "MEESHA!" He yelled out to her, his voice boomed in the throne room. He ran to her and grabbed a decorative staff on the wall. "I'll squash you like a bug you nether beast!"

( at this time I'm feeling very very punny so I'm going to not post anymore until all of the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is out of my system...)  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:02 pm
(awesome, i need to play that game, it looks so cool and ive heard nothing but good things about it)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:35 pm
(*Basks in the warm light of Ace attorney* I want Capcom to make an anime... they've already made a manga but that's NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!)  

ruggaboo

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:40 am
(Ladies and gentle...Wait. Ladies. Ladies. Is Ruggaboo really the only female in this RP? Huh.)

(Lady and gentlemen! I've come with a gift from Yvansi. Let's get back on track, shall we?)

Yvansi
Brigham continued fighting, not stopping, then said to Akur, "You tell me to destroy a general. There are only three. I'll do my best."

Rathos laughed as the nether beast leapt forward and continued its onslaught for him. He himself had other matters to attend to...So he turned and left the great hall, leaving Lamkit, Meesha, and Ralph to face the nether beast.

Sortai looked at Engrath. "You'd think you know what you're doing. Anyway, you're sure there's nothing you can do right now?"

Seth tore through the dimensional hole and dropped off the nether beast that had carried him. Seeing his chance, he drew his sword and ran directly at the nether spider fighting Meesha, Lamkit, and Ralph. "I'm sorry I'm late, your Highnesses." He said as he dodged a blow from the massive spider. "But after this, I have pressing matters to attend to with the leader of the nether army." He swung, cut ing the beast on the abdomen. "Surely you can help be best this creature, then point me towards his leader?"

Arcturus awoke. He was lying in the royal palace at Anduria. He didn't remember anything from recent time. He looked about, spotting nothing of interest except one small scrap of paper nearby. He reached and picked it up. A small diagram was drawn on it of a huge castle, massive in every way, and in the heart of it, what appeared to be a courtyard, was a gallows labeled "Here be Heroes." He thought for a moment. This paper was obviously of Cthulhu's penmanship. It was also old, from when Sortai had been imprisoned. Why was it he in Anduria, in what appeared to be the throne room, vacated...? And what of the King, mythic Last of the God Rulers? He sat thinking.

"Well, we need to be on our way to the Northern Tower, don't we? I suppose you would enjoy the company of your friend a little more the mine, but I'm afraid until I can..." Engrath stopped in his tracks, a blank expression covered his face. Slowly, his mouth widened into a grin. He began laughing wickedly and did not cease for a few moments. He calmed himself and spoke with a faint hiss in his voice. "Oh, the things I will I have to do... Sortai. I'm actually happy I've come with you. Absolutely joyful. Now let's get there as quickly as we can.

"You won't be going anywhere, Engrath." Tazka stepped out onto the path. He produced a black pebble from his breast pocket and tossed it behind him. Within seconds of hitting the ground, the stone ignited, sending a beam of light into the sky. "You made it too easy to find you, laughing like an idiot as you did."

Engrath ignored the comment. "Ah, if it isn't deranged wolf-boy! I've been wondering if I'd ever see you again! So tell me, how was your vacation?"

"I haven't had a formidable opponent in so long. I'm going to enjoy this." Tazka looked back at the light. "Let's make this quick. I want to get a few swings in before my partner shows up to steal all the action."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:05 pm
(O.O I am the only female!!! T^T some one turn into a girl now!!! >.>(Yvansi))
The Arachnid suddenly grew a human upper half where it's head should be, The male form grinned showing razor sharp teeth and to large fangs. his eyes were void of color, they were deep black holes that had nothing but death to show. "Lamkit! NO! It's not a beast you can defeat! it's not of this world!"

"But my dear, neither are you! and yet I've defeated you, finally finding your one weak spot, and taking you using it!" He replied dodging a blow from the spider's front legs.

"I don't know whether to kiss you or hit you." Meesha said. "What should I-" Meesha felt a pull, it was her bow. It ached to be used. Meesha strings the bow and pulls back on the string without an arrow. "Blessed elfin gods, Give me the power of my ancestors!"She let the string go, instantly an arrow appeared flying toward the spider. it was deflected by a leg. the man turned to Meesha It walked gracefully toward her.  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:33 pm
Ralph would'nt have let Rathos go, but the others were in danger. He turned quickly to head down the hall to the nether beast. He saw it inching it's way towards Meesha.

"It does not matter what world, or time you are from. If you live, you die. It's a law nobody can avoid."

Ralph jumped over Meesha and flashed his wings, he quickly flew downwards to bring a down slash on the spider thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:41 pm
(I bring a gift from Yvansi too, as well as my return. and may be bringing my boyfriend in here too. ;3)

Sortai stood straighter, drawing his blade quickly as the figure found its way into the area where they were. "You know this guy?" he says sideways to Engrath while watching the man. "I don't like the fact that he mentioned a friend..."

Rathos continued walking through the battlefield, nether beasts parting as he walked, to either side they cleared any obstacle in his way. He walked a bit further and found himself overlooking the entire battlefield. The nether beasts had overrun the castle and were steadily advancing onto the other armies. If the day continued, he'd have the prophecy finished quickly. "Regius. Cthulhu. Leave the battle. Come to me. I call upon each of your leaders."

With the combination of Seths slash, Ralphs attack, and the steady attacking from the others the huge beast fell. He turned to them. "This one was big, the rest we can handle one on one. The battle needs us. As for me, my destiny lies with Rathos." He ran off trying to follow him.  

Caryas

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:22 pm
(HOLY s**t! IT LIVES!!! Time to turn into the sick adistic person i really am...)

Regius heard the voice of Rathos and finished another off and looked skyward. Seeing Rathos, Regius' blood boiled, power coursed through him. Dropping to one knee, he started speaking in a dark, evil tone. His voice began to even carry over that of the sounds of battle. The Book of Undeath quivered at his side as the fleshy tome seemed to come to life on its chain. Suddenly, bones of the dead began creeping from the ground, blood formed around him into golems. Standing, the dark purple glow that once accompanied his undead form was evident in his features, his tanned face smirking, "No Rathos, you will come to us coward," Watching creatures charge him, he swung his blade and expertly began cutting creature down; wave after hopeless wave of onslaught.
Icemaw felt the dark power of Regius and his hammer engulfed itself. THe war was reaching climax, and the three powers King Icemaw contained fueled him. He found himself being surrounded quickly, but only nodded grimly, "Forgive for this petty death," He said. It occured to him when he repented that he only did so to himself, being the last of the 'Gods' left. Shards of ice burst from around him, imbeddding themselves in the creatures. The crystals exploded then into dark powers of the Nether, and engulfed the creatures. As physical shells fell to the ground, massive trees and flora sprouted, "I will return life to those that are dead,"

Akurs voice rang in Brighams head. Through the silver edged blade, he saw a general. Though not as powerful as the others, he would satisfy the ritual. Strike! Let me be free, partner! He shouted in the warrior mind. If this prophecy is to be fullfilled, I must return! Your power is strong, but bring me back, and we will rule as a council. This is our time Brigham!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:16 pm
Ralph nodded at seth, and quickly ran towards the main gate, almost the heart of the battle would be there, he thought in his mind. He slipped on his helmet, and joined a force of dragon soldiers.
"We live and we die, but we will not die today!!" he unsheathed the legendary sword and the regular sword.
"CHAAAAARRRRRRRRGE!!!" Ralph ran through crowds, slashing at enemies here and there. Morale was on his side, he could feel the energy bursting within him.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:22 pm
Lamkit looked at Meesha and ran to the fairy portal. "Fairies! Let the trees live!"

Meesha turned and sat on her throne, she saw a great ocean. "The monsters that once inhabited the ocean were friends with the elfs. Meesha, you've died, you are the half elf queen. raise the dead!" She heard her father's voice. Meehsa concentrated on the ocean, going down down down, the dark waters started to bubble, skeletons raised up, and organs, scales and lifes started to grow from the bones. "My friends, help our cause, and you will life once more!" The monsters swim to the surface and then towards the walls of the elven city, dragon wastelands, and of course the swamps of the fairies.

Akivir jammed a spear into a nether beast's abdomen, inky liquids gushed out. A line of green flames raised in front of him.

Kalrinth saw the trees below start to move ans sway hitting all of the monsters, they were fighting as well! more monsters, but they fought the nether beasts,"The sea beasts, Meesha raised them?! There's no way! only a necromancer could do that!"

Lamkit shoved a blade into a tree, it started to bleed, "Quick bring me a soul! this one's a bleeder!" he bottled the golden sap that dripped from the wound. a bottle that had a blue swirling gas was brought, "good, that is a good soul!"

The fairy king seemed to be void of age, at once he seemed to be a young man and a old kook. "Archers! Ready?! FIRE!" the arrows flew and as they did the strings that connected them became alight and the strings and balls of fire fell upon the enemy. "Archers ready? ICE!" the arrows flew and they were engulfed with a blue flame. whom ever the arrows touched turned to ice. "The queen, she's summoned more allies? Crafty."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:48 am
Ralph became very aware of his surroundings.
It was like he lived a war his whole life. He knows the ins and outs of it. He jumped on top of a greater
nether beast, and kept striking at the head, bringing it down on top of lesser nether soldiers.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:01 pm
"Well, I don't personally know him, but I've seen him before. I've watched him from my prison for quite sometime now." Engrath's smile faded. "But now he might put up a decent fight. He can think now."

Tazka drew blade off his back and brought it up, pointing at Engrath. "Boy," he spoke to Sortai, "you're not to interfere. I've only come for this man's head." Suddenly, a bolt of black lightning erupted from Tazka's weapon, heading straight for Engrath.

Engrath knew it was coming, but he couldn't dodge it completely. He headed right and the bolt hit his left arm. He froze as the shock traveled throughout his body. The pain slowly faded, and Engrath shakily raised his head at Tazka. His breathing was heavy, "You've...improved..., Wolf-boy."

Tazka took offense to the insult. He walked to Engrath and raised Engrath's head a little more with his blade. "I've known you for only a few moments, and you're already making me angry."

Engrath's grin returned, "The feeling's mutual." Hidden from Tazka's view, Engrath changed his good arm into his preferred weapon, the blade with a serrated edge. He thrust it at Tazka, aiming for his heart, but Tazka was quick to evade.

Tazka gave a small laugh at Engrath's attempt on his life. "You recover quickly. But you're not fast enough to keep up with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:13 pm
(Waiting for danny and any one who wished to tell me exactly where the nether beasts are pushing or letting off... I need that info...)  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:16 pm
(lol yeah, I just went to them cuz I'm a little impatient like that.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games