Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:26 pm
[ooh moon thankyou! *goes to change av again to match hairsticks blaugh ]

"I didn't know interactive Tvs existed." Drake said, shooting another badguy in the face. "The graphics are amazing too...heh."
he flushed slightly when he realise dhow open and childish he was being and cleared his throat. He was reluctant to put the controller down, but broke away from it in order to keep a litte pride left.
"It's, uh. Impressive, that's all."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:36 pm
((You're welcome...but you didn't have to change your avi so soon-lol))

"If it makes you feel better, my reaction to my first time playing wasn't that much different," Koko commented after returning from finishing her purchases-hiding the gifts under the dog food so they didn't see them right away.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:43 pm
[well you know i never stick with an av for long. i was just playing around with the last one XD]

Draked smiledm still a little mebarassed, but genrally tryingt to cover it. it did make him feel a little better.
"Yes, wel.." he shrugged and sug his hands into his pockets. "Are we done, or is there anything else you want to see?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:46 pm
"No, I've gotten what I came for and then some...." Koko replied with another smile. Her smiling so freely now would probably make him suspicious, but was an amusing thought that made her smile more.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:47 pm
"I'm done." Judith grinned at both of them. She'd seen and played a video game or two before but Drake's reaction to them was both adorable and hilarious.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:50 pm
"Yer can both stop looking at me like that." Drake huffed, taking koko's expression to be her being amused at his vedogame antics. Judith certainly seemed to be. he practically pouted as he grew more self concious and tried to come up with a quip back at them, but his mind had run dry of even the sexual innuendos.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:56 pm
[Thanks Moon! x3 I'll have to find some stuff I have to go with it later.]

Judith giggled at bit at Drake's reaction.
"It's alright. We know you're old." She chuckled.

[And I gotta go now for a bit. Friend just arrived to pick me up]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:58 pm
((You're welcome, Zizzy))

"Then if there isn't anywhere else you can think of that you want to go shall we head back?" Koko asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:02 pm
"I'm not old." He argued redundantly. Of course he was, but he didn;t want to be compared to some senile old man either. He folded his arms, but saw the humor behind it, so couldn't stay annoyed for long.
"Neh, I'm ready to head back." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:13 pm
"Then I guess we'll head back," Koko said. She waited to see if Judith had any comment but when she said nothing she headed towards the door.

((Wow.....you shall be amused....my homework for my illustration class is to go see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs"))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:17 pm
[haha XD awesome. you'll enjoy it]

Drake followed the girls out.
"want help with the shopping?" he asked, offering a hand to carry it like a gentkeman.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:23 pm
Koko smiled again. "Trying to earn yourself some points?" Koko asked. "Well.....you can toss the dog food in the back of the truck. I can handle the bags."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:30 pm
Drake stuck his tongue out at her and took the dogfood, doing as instructed.
"your choice."
he kept an eye out for the creepy lech again, but he seemed to have been scared off.
Once done, he climbed into the truck and waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:55 pm
Koko followed getting into the truck and then handed them each a gift. The one for Drake had a PSP with a copy of the game he was playing earlier. The one for Judith held the latest ipod design because she wasn't sure what to get her. "If you don't like them I can exchange them tomorrow," she said.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:56 pm
"woah!" Drake wasn't able to restrain his exclimation in time and had to quickly regain coposure. "I mean...uh, thanks. That's nice of you."
He turned it in his fingers admiring it  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games