Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:29 pm
Theres a big bounty on Cale because the Hutts believed he had the shards. they didn't know what they were for but they knew the Republic was looking for them and so they wanted them too. you could start your investigation there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:35 pm
Oh no.
He's not going after Cale. I mean, Cale is the charming, rougish character, and Chidee is the crafty, scheming Vizer-type. We all knows what happens when those two mix, and it's never good for the villian.  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:36 pm
Im just saying you might have heard of them through the Hutt posted bounty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:39 pm
Ah, well, that could just be gossip.
He has more important things to do, like conquer the Galaxy, and betray his master, then just chase after rumors.

Then again, a Hutt bounty gives a rumor creedence, but...

Still, Galaxy first, shinies later.  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:41 pm
Listen, if its important enough for the Jedi to be hunting it, and worth while for the tight fisted Hutts to put an enormous bounty on a guy who might know about it, then It just might be worth your time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:52 pm
Huh, good points. I'll keep it in mind. Alaris is a pretty valuable planet, too...

Still, there's thousands of different things going through his mind, and this might just fall through the cracks, and there's also the matter of his training. If Drako assigns him to recover the Shard, all well and good. If not, there's not much to be done.
Besides, there's massive Federation and Republic fleets battling in the area. It's not like he can just stroll in. It might just be better to build up his forces and his powers, then beat the s**t out of one of the sides and take their Shards.  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:05 pm
thats why you hire some freelancers to go in and get it, like a proffesional thief.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:17 pm
You could go there, but you'd be pwned.

FP has two peices (cale's), I have the other 4, and the last one is on Alaris, where I'm heading to right now.

With the entire Federation fleet on my a**. Although, all force users were able to feel when Neb touched the TSQ on the Kapella...It sent a pretty big ripple.

But of course, nobody remembers the note on Boba's Slave V (i think its V) I left either..  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:01 pm
Nelowulf
Doesn't have to include the Vong...

Though I was going to suggest something, I must first curse not thinking it up a year and a half ago...

Chronicles of the Galaxy Far, Far away...

COTGFFA.

Oh well.

That sounds arround the time of my thing. But if needed, I guess we could push it..say a hundred years to the future and make it the descendants of said characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:55 pm
Do a pre-TPM RP...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:00 pm
again not a bad idea, though we'd probably be hard pressed for knowledge of pre TPM era info.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:15 pm
Cale Darksun
again not a bad idea, though we'd probably be hard pressed for knowledge of pre TPM era info.

Pre-TPM was abundant with Jedi. So unless you want hundreds of thousands of Jedi..  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:31 pm
What really changed between KOTOR and TPM? Not that much in my opinion...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:30 pm
Nelowulf
What really changed between KOTOR and TPM? Not that much in my opinion...

The Ruusan reformation.

So in essense, the Republics were not the same. There was a new constitution and the rules on Jedi got stricter.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:35 pm
True, but really, not much did change in the way the galaxy looked.

Several things would have to be remembered on how to act though.

However, what about a Hapan RP?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games