Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:19 pm
Hikari's Byakugan started taking root in her eyes again while the tattoos still kept on spiraling up her arms. "Well, well, well... Bahumet, it's been a while." Her face was twisted into an off and wicked smile, and her Byakugan started taking on a red tint. You... you're taking CONTROL?!
Heh, sucks for you human...
No... oh no, please don't!
Begging for mercy already? I always thought you were better than that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 pm
"Harimi" Alure muttered, he looked at the strange red byakugan, he feared that Hikari had lost the control of her body to the demon lady, the sharingan revealed that her chakra was mixed with the demonic one...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:32 pm
The pupils of the Byakugan dyed themselves black, leaving Hikari looking like a red-eyed, purpled haired girl with a maniacle laugh and a wicked smile. "Finally.... I'm free...." Hikari's eyes land on Alure. "So, this is the body that you love oh-so very much, right?" Harimi forces Hikari to pick up a kunai and aim at her heart. "Why don't I cause some panic like I love to, and destroy her right now....? Then I'll be free without a human soul to confine me!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:35 pm
* i switched control from me to bahumet*
Bahumet: Harimi how many times have i told u *then a chakra pressure unlike anyother erupted for my body* don't toy with my patients *gives her the look of death*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:21 pm
Alure eyes sensed the chakras of both, they were incredibly strong, <You said that you would defend this village, why dont you let me out and I stop all this> Jubbi wanted to take control again.

Alure moved and stopped Hikari's hand, "I wont let you hurt Hikari-chan, let down the kunai now" his sharingan was focused in her strange byakugan...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:51 pm

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:48 pm
Hikari's eyes landed once on Alure's face, then flung him into the next wall. "Don't tell me what to do Jubbi..." She spat. Then she looked wickedly at Ryoku and Bahumet. "And since when did you get the authority to tell me what to do? That's right, never!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:46 am
Bahumet: that sounded like a challenge to me
me:
Bahumet: *sigh* fine i won't start a fight in this realm, but after this i'll have to report this to him
me:  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:17 pm
Alure stared at Hikari, <She lost it kid, we must stop her> Jubbi said to him, he standed up and looked at Ryoku, he still didnt know what he had told to the Hokage...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:04 pm
Bahumet: *looking at Alure* listen kid if listen to him and take her life then i'll avenge her and take ur existence along with the whole reason why us Demon Lords are here in the first place  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:30 pm
< the others arent here Bahumet, I'll advise to think what you say a little more> the jubbi wanted to finish his battle, Alure looked at Ryoku, "I wont fight, it is an order" he muttered...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:03 pm
me: < Bahumet let me take charge for a while>
Bahumet: < alright kid>
* Bahumet swiches places with me*
me: Shut up u ten-tailed reject i wasn't talking to u............. Alure listen if ever what control over him u have to be in control become the dominate conscience and another thing Juubi *pulls out a kunai with a dragon hilt, then i cut the palm of my hand letting the blood drip onto the floor* i can call the others here *then 2 portals appeared an 2 figured walked out of them*........ its been awhile hasn't it...... Baihu the Tiger Emperor of the West and Ebonwu the Tortoise Shogun of the North.
Baihu: so why did u call us....... Bahumet or should i say Azulong
me: i don't go by that name anymore and neither does Zhuqiao over there *points to Harimi*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:53 pm
(since when did you start making up all the cool names?)
Harimi's shot up to her face suddenly, forcing her to crouch down in the window. A throbbing pain was shooting through her entire body. What the hell Hikari? What are you doing?
Stabbing my own heart... what else?
Are you insane?
Nope... I don't think so....
"Alure..." Hikari's normal voice whispers through the pain, "Don't let them win..."
"Stupid human..... Listen, Ryoku was it? I don't care really... okay, I'll leave on one condition and one condition only. You'll never see me again, swear it."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:02 am
sorry Harimi we're under orders to bring u back to demon realm cuz Lord Fanglong would like to have a word with his daughter
Baihu: sorry sis, but orders r orders
Ebonwu: Zhuqiao...i mean Harimi please come with us peacefully or we'll be forced to bring u back
me: and the odds of u living through a fight between 3 demon lords r zero to none and i suggest u come peacefully if not........ then Lord Fanglong will come here himself and bring u back and trust me u really don't want that
Hokage: who is this Lord Fanglong?
me: he is the god of all of Demon Realm and our father............. his power is greater than all four of us put together  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:17 pm
Alure appeared infront of Hikari, "She isnt going anywhere, I wont let any of you touch her" he put his hand on his katana, ready for if they wanted to do it by force.

< You have guts kid, but if Fanglong appear here, everyone is doom, im not at my max power, so I wont last long against him> Jubbi warned Alure, but he was focused on not letting anyone came near Hikari...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games