Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:39 pm
Momo sighed as she looked at her cellphone. She turned and saw a blossoming sunflower she bent down took a picture of it and set it as her wallpaper. She turned and saw Marius "...uh....H-Hi?" she said hesitatingly  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:03 pm
*sees a ramen stand* how about some ramen  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:46 am
Marius smiled, "Hi" he said, he then looked at the sunflower below, "So... you like flowers?" he asked, he was still nervous from what happened yesterday. "Hey, want to go and have some breakfast?, there is a cafeteria near by" Marius asked her...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:36 pm
Momo stood up as she placed her cell phone back in her pocket "....I like flowers because even if they are alone they can still grow no matter what." She said with a small smile as she looked at the only sunflower in the garden. "....Um....I would love to." she said looking at him.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:01 pm
A smile came to Marius face, he stood up, "So lets go" he said as he grabbed her hand and began walking, "Hey, im sorry for what happened yesterday" he said as they walked to the cafeteria, "I didnt wanted to make you pass a bad moment" he looked at her...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:12 pm
Reiba's eyes flew open as soon as she heard the first knock. She wasn't in a particularly good mood this morning, or every morning for that matter. She slowly got up and walked over to the door. Her hair was more or less straight with a few cow licks, but her eyes were squinted and looked hostile. She peeped through the peep hole near the top of the door and saw Hunter.
Fudge.... what does he want? She hissed, placing both hands on the door.
"Who is it?" She asked, pushing off of the door and walking over to the kitchen.  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:52 pm
Momo blushed a bit as he grabbed her hand. Her eyes widened as he mentioned it "Oh, You saw that scene..." her eyes narrowed she gripped her free hand as she looked at the ground. She lifted her face up with a slight smile "Don't worry about it, the past is the past."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:57 am
HUnter sighed and said "you know who it is reiba. now open the door please." Hunter hated the thought that Riba and Momo were both trying to get away from him.just for beeing a fool to love. he was tired of waiting. he grabbed the knob and turned it. he yanked once and the door was pulled off it's hinges. he leaned the door aginst reiba;s wall. "i'll fix that later."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:21 pm
Marius smiled, he blushed as he saw her face, his thought's driffted away, when he realised they had arrived to the cafeteria, "Well, we finally arrived" he said as he laughed, opening the door and letting Momo enter first...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:24 pm
"No, don't. You're not good at fixing anything really." Reiba scoffed, snapping a piece of frozen waffle in her hand with an angry snap. "Get out of here. I don't want to talk to you." She muttered. Her hand reached for her cell phone and hit the message that she had automatically saved in her outbox.
Kaikon... come quickly. It read.

Kaikon woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. Who could be calling at such an ungodly hour. But as soon as he looked at the message, he sprung out of bed. Please don't let me be too late. He kept on repeating in his head as he pulled a comb through his hand while pulling a shirt over his head.  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:37 pm
Momo smiled "thank goodness, I'm starving!" she said as she thanked him for opening the door for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:44 pm
Marius sitted near a window, a beautifull garden could be seen on the other side, a waiter came by, "What will you order?" he asked...

"I want some coffe and a waffle" he said, he didnt had some food yesterday, he only drank some milk, the waiter then turned to Momo, "And you miss?" he said...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:56 pm
Momo looked at the menu "hmmm...I'll have some bacon and eggs pleasem oh with orange juice," she looked outside "Wow..." she said referring to the garden  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:03 pm
"I like coming to this place" Marius said, "It always relaxes me, like music" he laughed a bit, he looked again to Momo's eyes, he couldnt get tired of looking at them, "So... did you slept well?" he asked...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:11 pm
Momo smiled "It is relaxing..." She looked at him for a moment and placed her hand slightly under her lower lip "Hmmmm....I can't say I slept well, and I can't say I didn't sleep well...So i guess it's moderate" she said with a sigh.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff