Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:46 pm
Leon shrugged and walked out, closing the door to give Louis privacy ad wandered around, not caring where the other three had began to wander around his house. he had nothing to hide, and anything to eat had been expired long ago, so he went outside for the dried meat he kept in the shack. he had not been here in a long time, it was apparent by the thick layer of dust on everything.

Angeles' footprints cut through the dust and tried a few doors, finding most rooms empty before locating a library and walking in and looking around at the selection. She picked up one that was a history of vampires as written by a human and began to read it out of curiosity. She looked up when she heard the mournful howl and turned her gaze to the window.

Leon stopped halfway to the shack when he heard the howl and glanced over her shoulder at the direction it came from. He sighed slightly and changed his steps to remove the saddles of the horses instead of find food.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:52 am
Once alone, Louis just stared at the water for a long moment. He was now and then lowering himself in the cold liquid. The pain would go away, but it would take time. At last he stepped out of the bath and removed his pants, wrapping a towel around his waste and putting the clothes to dry.
He had heard Emilia and her howl was echoing his feelings. But they were alive and they needed to keep going.
He walked across the house, until he found Angeles reading.
A pale smile came to his lips as he looked at her.
"Good book?" he asked, trying to be casual but not moving away from the door frame.

Emilia sighed and the wolf pounced on the head. With her fangs and claws, she destroyed it, tearing apart the flesh, crushing the bones, until blood was all over her and the head was no more.
Then she went rampant on the nearby trees, trying to calm herself, but she needed to kill, she needed to feed and only human blood would quench her thirst for revenge.
Yet she could smell that the two only humans around were Kageko and Leon and although she disliked the first one, she was not going to kill her.
Time ticked by, then she made her way back to the house, dragging her clothes and weapons. She turned back to her human form when she saw the stream still hidden from the house but close to it. She bathed, letting the river clean Charles's blood from her face and chest.
She felt so useless, so helpless...  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:39 am
Kageko was in a random room that happened to have good view. Well, maybe not scenically, but it did face towards the city while also allowing her to glimpse a bit to one side of the house. She couldn't help but wonder how the state of the city was and if the human King would be able to send werewolves and vampires after them. If he managed to keep up his facade as a king for all races, then he could probably label the group as fugitives and send werewolves to track them down all too easily. If he couldn't keep up the facade and was revealed as a king for only humans, then it would be significantly harder for him to find them.

As she tried to figure out the possible moves of the enemy, she heard Emilia's howl and sighed quietly to herself. As usual, it worried her whenever the werewolf wasn't her usual aggressive, brash self. While she didn't exactly like being tormented, she would have gladly preferred that over this kind of tension. the girl shook her head furiously as she forced her thoughts to return to their primary objective: getting revenge. She had only sided with Louis because she hated organizations like the Blessed and because he was probably the only being with a complete knowledge of the inner workings of the Unit. The only clue she had to go on was the insignia, and the insignia pointed to the Unit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:41 am
"It's ironic," Angeles replied flatly, sounding slightly distracted before looking over at Louis and her eyes hardened slightly at the sight of the towel before her gaze moved up to his eyes, "what... are you wearing?" she said with a slight amount of horror before holding up her hand and stood from the chair she had found herself in, snapping the book shut and putting it back in it's place.

"Don't answer that," she said darkly, and turned around, "instead... answer my other question," her eyes were now red, "the one I asked before we all decided suicide was a good idea."  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:47 pm
Louis raised an eyebrow. "What is?" he asked but he knew quickly that he would not get an answer about the book when he spotted the look on Angeles's face.

"Well someone threw me in a tub filled with water without giving me the time to undress..." Louis answered despite Angeles's request not to. "...and I cannot find Leon to ask for a change." he added quickly.

As she mentioned the other question, his eyes became serious and he entered the room, closing the door behind him. He sat in a chair, but only after spotting the title of the book she was reading.
"Didn't you find anything in your book?" he asked softly, his eyes slowly moving to meet hers. "Don't you have any idea?" he asked in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:09 pm
Angeles' eyes narrowed as Louis dodged around her question and she did not sit as he sat down in a chair. She stood straight, one hand on her hip, the other balled into a fist. Her eyes hardened as she spoke, "I made it through two chapters, and it's written by a human," se said tersely.

Angeles growled in her throat, "no," she admitted with displeasure, "I don't have a clue. Once I was turned I had to raise myself as a vampire, everything I know of what I'm capable of doing, or how I should or should not act, I learned by myself," she took a step forward, "now answer me."  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:17 pm
After all the events of the day, Louis did not want to argue with Angeles. She was the last being he wanted to fight or confront. His question had been earnest, he wanted to know what she knew and the answer seemed to be: nothing.

As she stepped towards him as if she was going to attack him, he wondered what she would do if he did not answer her. His eyes were up in hers and he blocked his mind so that Angeles would focus on his words instead of the images he would unconsciously think about.

"You asked what is there for you in drinking a vampire's blood." he started. "Well...drinking the blood of another vampire, especially a pure blood would give you two things."
He stood up and that time he was the one who stepped forward, closing up the distance between them in a flash until their faces were but inched from one another.
"Power and pleasure."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:36 pm
As everyone else below carried on with their own business, Kageko allowed herself to relax into a light sleep against the wall. She would wake up at the lightest disturbance in energy levels, but she doubted that her sensory skills were actually needed at the moment now that night had fallen. There was Emilia and perhaps one of the vampires could sense minds. If she would ever be needed, it would be at day.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:34 pm
Angeles hadn't moved when Louis suddenly appeared before her. Afterall, during the night, a vampire's speed was normal to another vampire's eyes, but when the two words brushed past his lips Angeles put five feet between the two of them with the same speed, her eyes hard and glowing crimson as she looked at Louis, "and why would you go and do a foolish thing like that?" she asked simply, "as I'm quite sure, with me not being pureblood, drinking mine would give you none of the same effects."

Angeles turned and walked normally away from him, putting five more feet between them before turning at ten feet of space and watching him, her eyes still hard, but now a bit calmer, "as for pleasure, I have had no such desire since my husband told me it would kill me, so explain to me now why you thought it best to offer me your blood?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:48 am
Emilia dried herself as she could and got dressed. Then she walked back towards the house, feeling still reckless and uneasy. She did not feel like stepping in, so she just leaned against the front wall of the house and let herself slide until she was sitting on the dirt ground.

Louis's eyes hardened at Angeles's words and reaction. He remained immobile as he listened to her.
True as a pureblood he would gain far less power than she would if they were drinking each other's blood. Yet for a human born vampire Angeles had lived much longer and had developed much more strength than most, not to say than all. But that was not what the male vampire was after.

When the white hair vampire mentioned her husband and the fact that exchanging blood could kill, he sighed. He assumed that when she had had that discussion she was a human and her husband a vampire.

With a deep bow from the waist down, Louis took his leave. "Forgive me for having suggested such a foolish thing." As he straightened up, his eyes were as hard as Angeles's moments ago but there also was a hint of sadness...or was it pain.
Without waiting for Angeles to say anything, he left the room, leaving her with her book, her past and her husband.

He needed to find Leon to get some dry clothes. He grunted, his back was still aching and he knew that it would not take long before thirst would awake as a result of his injury.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:36 am
Angeles' gaze turned to a look that could kill as Louis bowed to her and apologized in a nearly sarcastic manor. With agile fingers Angeles slipped her ring off with one hand as she bristled and watched Louis leave, showing to her that her words were nothing but truth. She clenched the ring tightly in her hand before the gold band hit the door that Louis left through and she snarled and turned flicking her arm up and sending a table into the wall of books that fell to the ground from the force.

"I would appreciate you not destroying my library," came Leon's cool voice and Angeles' crimson gaze turned to him.

"Why does he do these things!?" she snarled at Leon as the man put a dark bottle on a table.

"He's attracted to you," was Leon's simple reply.

"I'm not blind," the vampire hissed in response.

"Then perhaps you should give him a chance, and not play hard to get," Leon stepped back as Angeles suddenly appeared before him, fierce red eyes glaring into his.

"He," she hissed in a low tone, "needs to grow a backbone, learn to think for himself, and stop acting like he's following orders."

Her nimble hand filched up the bottle from the table and brought it to her nose, never taking her eyes off of Leon as she inhaled the scent.

"Maybe," said Leon calmly, "you should not play hard to get," he didn't flinch under Angeles' hard gaze, "if you continue to push people away, the only result is that you will remain lonely."

"And will you fix that?" laughed Angeles darkly.

Leon stepped forward and brushed his fingers against Angeles' cheeks and whispered against her lips, "as a human, my sin is lust, but I am not so low as to try to take something that someone else is pursuing. I don't play that game."

"No," purred Angeles smacking his hand away and her voice hardened again, "you play the ******** game."

Leon shook his head, "humans are just as capable of killing me as a werewolf or vampire is. And if I recall, you played that game some five hundred years ago."

"Yes I did, and look where the players are now because of it, one dead, the other undead."

"Are you afraid that Louis will suffer the same fate as your husband if he becomes close to you?"

There was a deadly silence after Leon's words and Angeles' fangs dented her lower lip in her rage.

"Afraid," she said darkly, venom dripping from each syllable.

Leon said nothing more and took the bottle back up in his hand and moved towards the door that Louis left out of. Angeles knew that the bottle was Leon's own blood, and his left hand was bandaged from where he had bled himself.

The human bent and then tossed a glimmer of gold to Angeles, who caught her ring in her hand, still glaring at Leon, "why do you still wear your ring?" he asked simply as he opened the door.

"It serves as a great tool to throw at people who are being ignorant," Angeles said as the gold hit Leon on his temple. The human ignored the stinging pain and the small trickle of blood running over his eye from where his flesh had split and walked out of the door, shutting it behind him as he followed after Louis.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:34 pm
"You're bleeding." Louis's voice was warning and dark yet utterly exhausted.
The scent was delectable and he was growing thirsty.

He had heard a commotion and had stopped his steps, yet as he heard nothing worrying, he had just waited, not wanting to confront Angeles again.

Still wrapped in a towel, he looked at the ranger with calm.
"Would you have pants you could spare me for the night?" he said trying to think about something else that the scent of Leon's blood.

Even from outside, Emilia's eyes had blackened and she had gasped.
"Blood..." she whispered. "Human blood..." although blood was not as enticing to a wolf as it was to a vampire, it was thrilling.

She stood up and entered the house, following her nose. She soon was in sight of Louis and Leon.
The human was bleeding and the vampire was...in towel.
Her eyes widened and she wondered if she was supposed to burst laughing or feel disgusted.

An idea crossed her mind...Leon and Louis? Despite her desire to simply lick the blood off the ranger's face, the idea was so ludicrous that she started laughed, realizing some of her frustration in the process. Her broken rib was aching with each laughter but she was unable to stop for a moment.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:09 am
"Don't worry about me," said Leon offering Louis the bottle of blood, "and no, I don't have spare clothes," he looked down at the towel, "but I have something that can dry your clothes a bit faster," he said before he heard laughing and turned and saw Emilia about to collapse out of some amusement. Leon cocked an eyebrow before turning and resting a hand on Louis' shoulder and turned the vampire, or at least attempted to, during the night, he was the weakest of the three, and he was sure that the young girl was a bit more powerful than he as well.

"Also, I should look at that wound of yours. I can't heal it, but I can make it feel a bit better."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:15 pm
Louis shook his head. "I am not worried about you or rather I -" but Leon handed him the bottle. He looked at it then at Leon.
"Thank you." he whispered looking at his friend. He needed it.
"Well if you can dry my pants that would be enough."

The vampire's face was similar to the human for a moment as Emilia burst laughing. Then he sighed. He really needed his clothes back.

Emilia's laughing was more nervous than fun and after a while she stopped. Helping to cool her down was the sight of Louis's back as the vampire turned to show Louis.
"Don't worry about me..." he said calmly to Leon. "I'll be fine." he raised the bottle at eye level. He wanted to go drink it, but not with witnesses.

Emilia's face was turning darker by the minute and she was now staring at the ranger.
"You should take care of your head..." she growled, her eyes blackened by desire, a desire enhanced by thoughts of what had happened the previous night.
Fighting the urge of moving forward towards Leon, she turned back her heels and stepped out of the house once again.

As she disappeared, Louis's shoulders slightly relaxed. "That werewolf..." he murmured.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:26 pm
"Sorry," said Leon to Louis saying 'that werewolf' he led Louis back to Leon's room and said, "you can stay in here if you like, drink, I'll return with your clothes, and... I'll see if I can get something for Emilia to eat," Leon turned and walked out of the door and shut the door behind him.

He moved to the bathroom and took Louis' clothes and walked back out and then down to the basement. There he dusted off a table and set Louis' clothes down before putting then up on a wire to hang before turning and spinning a wheel. Then he moved over and shoveled some coal into an opening then with a few matches lit the coal.

Leon shut the door and then walked back up. The heater would begin to heat the house against the chill of the night, if only for his and Kageko's benefit, and then also dry the clothes. Leon left them there and walked outside with his bow and arrows and began on a short hunt.

Angeles busied herself with putting the books she had knocked down back on the shelves back in the order that the library seemed to be set in. There were books, all about human history, werewolf history, vampire history and the world history. There were also fiction, non fiction, fantasy books of all sorts written by all three races, about all three races. They were indiscriminate in all aspects.

Angeles' eyes rested on a biography written by a human scholar, who had interviewed the triumvirate and wrote a book about their stories, it was a recent book, the author was probably still alive, Charlotte was still alive and Christopher was the human king. She set the last book on the shelf and sat down with the biography and opened it to page one.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games