60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 pm
Shaking he let his hand close around her neck digging his claws through her juggular so that her windpipe would collapse and she even if he wasnt touching her would die slowly. But he wouldnt have that to pleasure him for his mates death would destroy the world. He dropped her kicking her into a wall before she hit the ground and walked towards her watching her choke on her blood as she tried to sit up. He pressed her shoulder into the wall with his foot and then crouched slowly infront of her. "I should have killed you a long time ago." He snarled. "When we met the last time." He hit her snapping her head against the wall. "If I had none of this would be happening." He hissed coldly. "Noone would have had to die Trisha!" You were waiting for this werent you. You know he has to die now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:53 pm
Trisha could not respond, only feel the waves of pain and the growing blackness as she was consumed.

Sam watched all of this, backing away slowly in his war form. This was not good in the least. As he looked around, he could see everyone else back away slowly also. He looked at Vondel and Grimm, showing a moments sympathy before looking back at the mauled and destroyed form of Trisha.
Of course. This will be epic.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:02 pm
She was dying to quickly and was soon boring him ending the thrill he was having from throwing her around. Picking her up once more he set her back against the wall so that she hung there limp and slowly ripped her in half letting the blood spray over him. Finally he let her body or what was left of it drop and turned to face everyone behind him watching some slowly retreat. His eyes locked on Sam and a flash of lightening blazed over the clouds. By the time the thunder echoed nearly a second later he was behind him. A deafening snarl errupting from within his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:07 pm
Sam actually yelped as he appeared behind him. Sam matched the snarl with one of his own, but instead of attacking backed up. He was confused as to why him? He looked at the dead form of Bella and understood in an instant. He had gone mad. Sam kept growling, knowing now that he was either going to die or run.

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:17 pm
His eyes didn't leave Sams, he moved closer to him and snarled back as the lycan growled at him. His eyes flashed to Grimm and he threw Sam away walking towards his nephew. "You!" He snarled stepping closer only distracted slightly when another person around them moved or ran.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:24 pm
Vondel was up in an instant, his eyes flashing in promised violence. "Leave my son be. Or so help me I will tear you apart. He has suffered enough for his crimes." every word was a snarl, each the words of a desperate father, wishing to only protect his child. "I dont want to fight you, enough has been lost this day."  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 pm
A snarl left him again and he stood before Vondel shaking. "Bella has died because of not only his mistakes but yours as well brother." He moved to step past him knowing Vondel knew he could kill his son without being beside him. "His time has come and you yourself shall die as well Brother."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 pm
Vondel snarled in return, grabbing Averia's shirtfront and launching him away. "You can try Aviera. I have made no crimes, only your madness thinks this." He did look at Bella's dead form, sadness overwhelming his burning rage for a moment. Then he looked at his Brother and snarled, crouching low. He knew then one of them would die.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:44 pm
Aviera landed shaking and closed his eyes focusing on Grimm more than his brother. Opening his eyes he crouched down like a wolf and jumped at his brother fangs bared and landing before him turned around and kicked him in the side to get him away from his son. Crouching before Grimm he smirked and bloodlust in his eyes he traced his nephews face watching Grimm shake. He whispered his condolences and stood up letting his power seep into Grimm to quicken his death that was already immenent. "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:54 pm
Grimm's dieing scream was shortly followed by Vondel roar of pure rage. He tackled Averia from the side, slamming him into the ground and raking his claws over Aveira's chest, drawing deep gashes. His eyes were a pure black as and endless amount of snarls came from him.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:59 pm
Aviera snarled and kicked his brother off of him and jumped up shaking the pain off. "He was going to die anyway Vondel!" He yelled as he tackled Vondel into a rock unsheathing a dagger that was strapped in his boot. "Does everything matter that much to you that you attempt to kill me ending our line?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:08 pm
Vondel glared up at Aviera. "Yes! Everything does matter to me that much! You could have stopped it! I could have stopped it! But no, I was to late." Vondel suddenly slumped. "So now I only have one perpose. To kill the one who took my boy away, or die and meet him in the afterlife!" Vondel slammed his fist into Aviera's face, drawing his bades out and narrowing his eyes. "You will need more than that pathetic dagger to kill me, Brother his every word dripped with venom.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:15 pm
Falling back he growled spitting out blood and smirked. "So this is how it ends then so be it." He scoffed jumping back as another flash of lightening flared above them. "Just remember it was you who chose this battle to occur." Withdrawing his chain he snarled crouching and watched his brother carefully as it started to form into his scythe. "Let this be the end." He called sending out a flare of power to touch his brothers mind and give him a hint of what his son had felt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:24 pm
Vondel laughed cruely, throwing his own power to gnaw at Aviera's control. "I chose this? I think not brother. You chose it the moment you killed my son." The rain started to pour, drenching him from head to toe and covering the battlefield in mud. He ran forward, slashing to the left and right in rage.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 pm
Calming himself he was able to split his scythe and block each attack. "You never could win before brother because you let your rage become you." He snarled catching both swords and throwing Vondel back with a high force. Dropping his power from his brother he closed off his mind like he used to and vanished within the shadows the storm was creating useing the sound of the raid to cover his already soft movements. Getting behind Vondel was easy but the range was still alot for how long he had used some of these moves against someone. (somehow my mood is changed and i dont think its best set for this battle sorry Tachi.)  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff