Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:30 pm
Shern lay back in his chair as his ship hummed into life. He always loved this part.

Phooom!

They were at warp exclaim  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:53 pm
"c'mon Scotty, you're not going to let that old coot beat us are you? Push it" Kirk said.
"sulu, give us all she's got and let's see if we can pop up before him."

Scotty sighed and messed aroudn with the egines and energy to try and push it as far as she could go.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:04 pm
"I feel like I'm in a drag race Kirk!

Don't push her too hard or we won't be able to keep up."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:35 pm
"More power!" Kirk grinned as Shern practically admitted he would probably lose.

Scotty worked frantically and winced as something sparked at him.
"we're already at warp nine as it is!" he protested back.

"Scotty I said punch it!" Kirk returned, enjoying himself, "we're winnin!g"

Scotty grumbled loudly to hismlef, fully aware Kirk could still hear him. the engines made a lot of noise as he tried to force them and he yelled in frustration.
"She cannae take no more, captain!"

[*punches air in victory at getting line in* blaugh -ahem-]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:40 pm
((Finally!))

Shern simply sat back and laughed. "You may have the speed of a newer ship Captain, but the battle experience this sector has given us makes our weapons significantly better than your own. Even though we're giving you torpedo's; you cannot match our 'phasers'. The victory of speed is indeed yours; all be it thanks to Mr Scot¬!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:45 pm
"thankyou! Least someone appreciates me 'round here." Scotty said, throwing his hands up in the air as he heard Shern, and started to power down the engines to a safer speed.

Kirk laughed.
"Sounds to me that sticky fingers is what got you most of your weapons." he teased.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:56 pm
"How could you suggest such a think dear boy. Life isn't so easy on the borders of Federation space. I have a lot of people to keep safe and I do what I do to keep our citizens safe. Everything is above board."

Shern smirked.

"Mostly, anyway"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:02 pm
"They're in good hands, whatever they are." Kirk said with a genuine smile, and relaxed back in his seat.
"Report, Sulu? Are we nearly there?"

--

Meanwhile, Zepatos had been started awake by the ship violently shaking beneath him for a few moments before calming down again.
"What the hell?"
he was getting sick of being in the cell - he had no idea what was going on  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:07 pm
"We should be there within five minutes captain" Sulu said before turning to reveal his cheeky grin "The Commodore should join us a minute later"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:25 pm
"Hope it was worth it." Scotty grumbled sarcastically from his comm link in the background, trying to help the ship recover.

Kirk promptly cut Scotty off, knowing it woudl annoy him, and grinned.

"Excellent, Sulu. Line us up so we can look impressive in our victory."
Kirk said, galncing over his shoudler to see how Spock and Uhura were reacting to all this. they tended to be killjoys  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:35 pm
Sulu took the ship out of warp at the designated coordinates, preforming a high-energy turn so they would face the Commodores ship when it arrived. It was however, slightly more dramatic than Sulu intended and he preformed the turn at a velocity just beyond the internal dampeners capacity, sending several things and people flying.

Picking himself off the floor Sulu appologied "Sorry everyone" he said, while he helped pick Chekov up.

Chekov swore, but only Uhura would have understood.

--Over the overwhelming sound of groaning the Commodores laugh could be heard and seconds later his ship dropped out of warp.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:27 pm
Jinx's ears perked up when she sensed the alteration in speed. She rubbed her eyes and groomed herself after she sat up.

--

Uhura shook her head in disaproval-men and their games. Why did they feel the need to do unnecessary things.

"That was most unnecessary," Spock commented. Uhura smiled-it was as if he had read her thoughts.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:32 am
Kirk laughed, pulling himself up from being flung half off his chair.
"Steady Sulu. And of course it's necessary. Nice to have you back, commodore."

Meanwhile elsewhere on the ship, Scotty was complaining loudly after heaving himself back up over the bars as Sulu's little 'stunt' had thrown him partially over one of the balconies and left him dangling above about thee stories worth of engine room . Once he was back up he shook himself and got back to his feet, rubbing the ache out of his arms.
"I am going to kill that pilot." he grumbled. He then turned back around and looked down at his team.
"Are you alright down there?"
A session of loud groans and swears greeted him.
"Good. Get back to work - and check that the idiots on the bridge havn't thrown the dampeners out of whack."

Zepatos has in trun been trhwon to the floor again and groaned.
"If i was driving thsi thing we wouldn't constantly be falling on our faces." he complained to Jinx  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:58 am
"I don't know about you Kirk; but I'm eager to test out these new sensors. Lets coordinate our efforts"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:42 am
Kirk nodded and got to business.

"Uhura, if you could concentrate on reading for any Klingon frequencies that might happen to pass us that woudl be useful. Spock - if you can concentrate on what readings the scout ship gives about the destroyed Starbase, and also feed it orders. Remember to destroy it and its relay posts if it's discovered."

he then looked back to Shern.

"We've scanned the graveyard itself and come up with little. If you could take the outer ring of the upper area.." he walked over to study the 'map' of the area and give some so-ordinates..
"While we take the lower outer ring. then we'll expand our search to look for anything of Nero, though we've proven he came out here. I want to know where he went afterwards. Also we're scanning for Klingon signatures - did the two meet and did the Klingons have anything to do with this?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games