Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:03 pm
"that's very, very likely." drake admitted with a grin, and cuddled upto her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:10 pm
Koko sigh but was smiling. "Just go to sleep," she replied. "I'll find something to tease you about for years to come later." She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and got comfortable. "Love you," she said quietly closing her eyes.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:10 pm
"you too." he smiled and leant back, closing his yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:17 pm
((Hmm...a good point to be like super-man and speed up time? Or are you getting to the point where this is a good time to head off to dreamland yourself?))

Koko slowly drifted off. Her dream was nothing like they had been. It was more so about the imagery that had been painted in her thoughts after reading the poetry with Drake in the others playing various roles.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:32 pm
[haha i am going to bed soon smile youtube's absorbed me and i'm searching for loads of music now XD]
[but yes time speeding up sounds good to me.hmm i wonder if Aridas'll wake anyone up accidentally :p]

The night wore on into daytime and Drake slept soundly.
At about 1pm Aridas eventually woke up and slunk out of bed and started to try and set things up, namely getting food and checking on the dogs. It felt a little odd having people in the house, but he liked it.
When he descended downstairs he paused and then decided not to open the curtains just in case. He noticed that the dogs seemed to be more or less awake.
"Morning. Do any of you guys want to go for a walk?" he asked with a yawn. They hadn't been out much, he guessed, and he usually like dot go for a wander around before he started the day off. He needed to go shopping for dog food anyway  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:39 pm
"Hmmmm?" Koko mumbled as she woke from her dream. She still felt a little sleepy when she woke up slightly on top of Drake. She blushed and slowly tried to move so that she didn't wait him and sat up. "A walk?" she asked glancing at the curtains. "What time is it?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:42 pm
Drake simply turned over and started snoring.

"Not, you the dogs." Aridas said looking slightly awkward as he realised he'd woken her up.
"Sorry. I just thought they might want some fresh air. Is there anything i can get you, now you're up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:50 pm
"Oh," Koko replied with a smile. "It's alright....normally I'm up at this time anyway, and I'm sure the dogs would enjoy it, but I don't have any leashes for them. Bly and Yoki should be ok, but I'm not sure about the pups." SHe watched the little ones fuss about and slowly got out of bed in nothing but her shorts that showed off her legs and sweater. Her hair was probably a mess so she tried to quickly smooth it back. "Actually, I wouldn't mind a newspaper if thats do-able," she said.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:55 pm
[ok i'm off to bed smile night]

"Hmm, maybe the pups are a little young" Aridas admitted. "Sill I can take Bly and Yoki out easily, if they'll listen to me when i ask them to sit and stay outside the shop. I'm sure the mum will be glad to have a break"
he then smiled, joking.
"and of course, a nice crisp newspaper - no tip required."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:29 pm
"Thank you," Koko smiled as she knelt down to distract the puppies. Then in a low tone to the parent dogs in her native tongue. Bly glanced to Aridas and seemed to nod.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:46 am
"What does that mean?" Aridas asked, leaning against a wall and listening to her language. Personally language wasn't his forte. He knew English, of course, and his Latin - or what dregs remained from his limited spats of teaching at the school he'd rarely attended as a boy - was extremely rusty.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:06 am
"I was just telling them to behave and listen to you," Koko replied. "Or else they wouldn't be able to go for a walk."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:00 am
"oh, cool." Aridas smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:18 pm
"Drake said someday I'll have to teach him the language," Koko smiled. "But its kind of fun keeping him in the dark. He has no clue what I could be saying." She giggled lightly and picked up the three puppies. They wiggled and squirmed for a minute until they realized they weren't going anywhere. "You're staying here," she said as Buster found a fascination in playing with her hair.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:33 pm
Aridas nodded, seeing how amusing that could be. He remembered as a young kid he'd used to annoy his older brother by teaming up with his sister and them both speaking nothing but gibberish to him all day.

he watched the pups.
"It's a pity they can't come, they're cripplingly adorable." he smiled.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff