Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:22 pm
Mira immediately pointed to the bathroom again, and kept her face covered "Bathroom.There are towels you can use to dry off." She completely ignored his comment about her face being red.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:34 pm
Oblen looks over before walking into the bathroom and grabbing a towel. He closes the door to quickly wipe himself down. He then looks at it for a minute before walking out with it, holding one end and letting the other hit the ground to 'cover up' his body from Mira's view. "There... I don't see what was so horrible when I walked out how I did... well... other then dripping near carpet... Where do I change at?... seeing as just changing here would heat up your face more."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:45 pm
Mira's face burned even more "Damn it, do you wanna give me a heart attack or something!?!?Go get dressed in the bathroom." She got up and practically ran into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:55 pm
Oblen shrugs before walking back into the bathroom. It only took him a few seconds to change into the cloths before walking out in the shirt and jeans. He then shakes his head before yelling "I'm dressed." He then walks over to the couch and sits on it, next to where Mira was sitting.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:15 pm
Sighing slightly Mira walked out of the kitchen with two bowls of popcorn and handed one to Oblen.Sitting down she kept her eyes forward to keep from blushing again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:56 pm
Oblen chuckles a bit, seeing as Mira was acting weird.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:32 am
Mira blushed slightly at his chuckle and frowned "That is sooo not funny........"  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:39 am
He smiles and leans back a bit, away from her. "It actrally is pretty funny... just not to you."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:48 am
Mira blushed again and shook her head "This is soo not cool...." She picked up the remote and started the movie again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:08 am
Oblen smirks before asking "Watcha thinking about?" seeing as her face was again the red state he had asked before when she was hot in the face, thinking that he knows what it's finally about.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:01 am
Mira shook her head slightly and ignored his question as she popped another piece of popcorn into her mouth There is no way I'm telling him that...  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:14 pm
Oblen tilts his head some. "Come on... what's on your mind... I told you what I was thinking about... at least say what's on your mind now."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:33 pm
Mira blushed again and shook her head "I told you earlier what I was thinking....That doesn't mean I have to tell you now..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:07 pm
Oblen chuckles and shrugs. "You didn't say a word then... and I know it can't be the same thing... or could it... Eh... I'll just think hard about it threw the movie and come up to the real definition to the red face..." He said putting a hand over his chin. "... I know it has to do... with me... but... hm..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:46 pm
Mira shook her head "Guess all you want but I'm not telling you." She continued to eat her popcorn and watch the movie.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games