Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:38 am
Soquili Name: Cumulonimbus
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Nimbus is pretty random. (really I don't have a lot of personality for him still). He doesn't trust many females right now since his mother left him with his father and he never met her. He does love his grandmother but doesn't trust any other girls.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? The above being said, someone to show him girls aren't all bad. This would be a lifemate because if she were to leave him, he wouldn't be able to handle that. Besides that he loves to travel and he's spontaneous so you never know where he'll end up or what he'll be doing. Looks wise, nothing will clash much but I'd love some type of edits (but the right mare is the right mare and if she doesn't have edits then it's fine!)
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM!

**Note this will be for the Master CC for now**  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:29 pm
Soquili Name: Kiarasteri
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Kiara likes to go on adventures and help those in need. She is very intune with nature and is very animalistic.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? (i really want the rest of her breedings to be with other WoW cosplays) Someone that would look good with her.... might even be open to a Horde soq
Breeding slots left: 2/3
Fling or Lifemate?: fling (have someone in mind for last breeding)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  

Jinx Creed

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:04 pm
REPOST!

Soquili Name: Salvatore
(Alt. View w/more detail)
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Salvatore is a very suave stallion. He is very kind, and very protective as well as obscenely patient with a ‘sensible amount of vanity’. He can, however, be a bit of a hard-arse if need be. He is rather old fashioned when it comes to his opinion of mares. To him, they shouldn’t stray, shouldn’t flirt with anyone but their intended, but flirting is alright for him. Heck, he can’t really help himself half the time! He is capable of monogamy, though and will defend his mate and potential family to the death.

English is his second language, Italian is his first. He enjoys learning everything he can about the ‘New World’ and of course, due to his gregarious nature, meeting as many Soquili as he can.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Ideally, he wants a pretty looking mare to follow him around, dote on him, and love him. Children aren’t at the forefront of his mind, but if he became a father, it wouldn’t upset him in the least. Realistically? He’s up for a challenge should a mare present herself to be one. If he sees a pretty, unattached mare his lustful side will kick in and he’ll do his best to charm and woo her.

Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate or Fling...preferably, lifemating

How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 pm
Soquili Name: Witseidutsei
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Witseidutsei is, first and foremost, the Angeni of Flight. She is a member of the proud herd of Balrog and Stormwild -- but as she has difficulty with commitment and prefers to go where the wind takes her, she can be found all over the Kawani lands. There is nothing in the world which brings her more joy than the wind fluttering through her feathers as she soars through the sky; to take that ability away from her would destroy her. She has long since abandoned her human form in favour of her soquili body, preferring the superior strength and flight abilities it offers as opposed to that of a fragile two-legger.

She lives her life with a passion that borders on recklessness; Witseidutsei does not think that fear should stop one from trying to live their life. How could one call hiding in the shadows really living? She would rather die than be stifled by fears -- which is not to say that she is never afraid, but that when she comes face to face with something she fears she does her best to conquer it.

Witseidutsei believes that those without wings are below her, but even soquili who do have wings are ranked in her views, looking down on weak, fragile flutter wings and the twisted evil of kalonas. She views other angeni as her only equals, with wind soquili a close second -- however, she is not outright cruel to those who were not blessed with wings, and is only strongly opposed to those with evil souls. Superiority complex? Definitely. She feels more pity than dislike of soquili without wings, for what poor soul could truly be happy without the gift of flight?

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Witseidutsei wants a strong, solid stallion with feathered wings. She would fully expect her mate to join Stormwild and Balrog's herd if they aren't a member already, as she is a member herself, although I'd be happy to make an exception for plot purposes. She would get along best with a soquili who sees the blessing of wings as much of a gift as she does. A weak and/or timid stallion who does not stand up for himself would not be a good match for her; she needs someone with confidence. She will also not breed purely out of duty to strengthen her species -- if she doesn't like the stallion, then it won't work out.

She would never fall for any soquili that doesn't have wings. She values the power of an angeni's flight above that of a normal wind, but would willingly mate with a regular wind if she found him suitable. No mixbreeds with non-winds or non-angeni -- must be pure wind, pure angeni, or a mix of the two (that is to say an angeni without head or feet wings is fine). But any features of a non-wind/angeni are out (horns, demon tails, etc). The stallion's family line must be of only pure winds and/or pure angeni, or any mix of the two. Sorry to be so picky but -- it's just the way Witseidutsei is. She will want to know.

OOCly, obviously I hold the same standards Witseidutsei does in the looks of her mate; angeni, wind, or a mix of the two, but no mix with any other breed. No alicons, no kalona/winds, no kirin/angeni, etc. You get the idea. Same goes with the stallion's family line (obviously if your stallion is a 1st edition you don't need to worry about that, but ICly Witseidutsei would still want a strong wind/angeni family line for your stallion's made up family). Edited mane and tail are a must. NO clothing or modern items (like iPods, headphones, etc) whatsoever; but other accessories are absolutely fine. I'd highly prefer a Native American theme if they do have accessories, such as feathers and beads or other natural decorations. I'd also prefer natural colours, but this is not a must.

Breeding slots left: 3/3.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either, depending on how the RP goes, but I'd really love to find her a lifemate. She won't do more than one fling, though. If this is a fling I would highly prefer not to go the "the pair has a fling which results in foals, then each parent keeps one foal" route. That just won't work for Witseidutsei -- she wouldn't just give up one of her foals because her relationship didn't work out.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM.

This is for the Master CC List only for now, but my RPed soquili always take my highest priority in breedings.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

ButtPuppetry

Super Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:37 pm
Soquili Name: Aod
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Aod is adventurous but also very very loyal to his friends and family. He holds almost nothing higher than his love for them.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who will mesh well with Aod's personality, as well as aesthetically pleasing.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either.
How do you want others to contact you?:
PM or via AIM: xNephilimQueen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:53 pm
Soquili Name: Faline

Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Faline is typically a rather quiet observe, she will avoid contact with someone else unless a question enters her mind and she feels that she needs an answer to it. It’s not that Faline is a timid creature, but is quite the opposite, by default she is rather blunt nature and will do nothing to sugar coat or at least attempt to hide anything back and is more than happy to interrogate another. She has a bad habit of wearing her heart on her sleeve at times and will try to brush her emotions to the side in fear of causing discomfort to whoever she is talking to. Despite her flaw of knowledge seeker she does keep an air of grace and politeness to others regardless if she is particular fond of them or not. Faline is also in love with nature, being particularly fond of trees, the land, creatures, and cerynei she feels a deep connection to her old homeland and though she misses it however she is rather in love with the new soquili land.

Currently, Faline is nurturing a broken heart from an angeni, her confidence and kindness at the moment is marred with the bitterness that lingers in the bottom of her heart. Traveling with the apathetic Niabi (mare uni), she has a bit change of heart to other breeds of the soquili but refuses to associate with angenis or kirins.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
ICC: Not looking for love, with betrayal still new to her heart she has felt like she has lost too much to feel as if she deserves to be cared about. She is stubborn and will probably avoid a chatty conversation to a male so this male will have to be just as stubborn as she is. She will despise anyone who would dare take pity on her broken heart and would prefer if someone would either just avoid it or let it be. She is not looking mend her broken heart nor is she looking for someone to fill in the spot of sorrow she is quite fine with the soreness in her heart. This male would have to be someone who would be stubborn to stick by her for some other sort of reason, such as a need to protect her, poke fun at her, whatever it would just be something that he wouldn’t automatically be the world’s most friendliest cheerful let me fix your broken heart soquili.

OCC: Natural is a must, any species if fine however I would prefer cerynei overall. Angeni’s, Kirins, winged will have a harder time approaching her so if he is stubborn enough to stick with her in plot/rp I would be more than happy to try them out (its horrible but she would almost rather meet a SW over an angeni again but that doesn’t mean she won’t avoid them entirely), as well someone who isn’t flighty or lazy, someone who is willing to travel, and deal with her stubbornness. I would like this to be plotted out than just stuck together, I understand some people don't have the time to rp so if just chatting about it on aim or in pm and see if they would mesh would be fine.

Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate only.

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items