Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:10 pm
FireBringer_Kain
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Tough love works really well in actuality.

I went to Vietnam last summer and like, yeah... Everything was a lot nicer than the time I went before that. The malls were so amazing and the streets and parks were all nice and stuff x3
I really want to go back.

Kain~ why did you almost kill a six grader today?

talking s**t
toan:yea remind me never to leave my kids with you
ayou shouldn't  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:14 pm
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
The Sadistic Toan
so? I almost drown my baby cousin for crying during the movie avatar.

Toan...im going to pray for your kids
I'm going to be a great father, going to tech them something call tough love xD

yea *opens dictionary of toan*
tough love: beating your kids until they bleed then making them stand in the rain.
good father:a man who doesnt give a sh** about his own kids
What am i the godfather? ******** no, I'm going to teach them how to be a true asian. They bring home b's on their report card they get a choice between carrying to buckets of water for an hour while standing on their knees without rest or they get a very painful a** whooping. If they come home with a cop I'm going to let them spend a night in jail for them to reflect. I'm going to train them to be ninjas! I'm also going to teach them to not talk behind people back. If they got some s**t to say about me, they better get their a** in front of me and say it before I hunt them down.

XD toan im going to make you a godfather  

Cephalon Kish

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:14 pm
haha Toan sounds like a typical asian father xD haha
BUT I DOUBT HE'LL BE LIKE THAT 8D
just watch him be like a great father, but still do all that stuff x]  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:18 pm
HTPNDino

heh he will be the scariest dad his kids will have no friends  

Cephalon Kish

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:20 pm
FireBringer_Kain
HTPNDino

haha don't forget when his daughter (if he has one) will have to bring her boyfriend to him...DUN DUN DA DUNNN~ xD haha I feel sorry for her boyfriend xD haha  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:21 pm
Hell no, not my kids. I'm going to tell my kids when they enter school to bring home at least 5 friends that I will approve off. If they don't they sleep in the woods. And I am going to teach them how to make friends, it quite easy actually. Also, kain if you keep insulting my fatherly skill I will make you regret it. anyways I got to go to my ninja training so Peace  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:23 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Hell no, not my kids. I'm going to tell my kids when they enter school to bring home at least 5 friends that I will approve off. If they don't they sleep in the woods. And I am going to teach them how to make friends, it quite easy actually. Also, kain if you keep insulting my fatherly skill I will make you regret it. anyways I got to go to my ninja training so Peace

XD ill continue when you come back

@dino: i feel sorry for his daughter XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:23 pm
HTPNDino
FireBringer_Kain
HTPNDino

haha don't forget when his daughter (if he has one) will have to bring her boyfriend to him...DUN DUN DA DUNNN~ xD haha I feel sorry for her boyfriend xD haha
I'll let her have a boyfriend, i'm just going to chat with him and give him some great advise that only retards would refuse to listen to. I'm also going to tell my daughter "If you get pregnant, I will wait 9 month for the baby to be born and I will grab the new born and slam it right into the father face as I force you to watch."  

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:25 pm
The Sadistic Toan
HTPNDino
FireBringer_Kain
HTPNDino

I'll let her have a boyfriend, i'm just going to chat with him and give him some great advise that only retards would refuse to listen to. I'm also going to tell my daughter "If you get pregnant, I will wait 9 month for the baby to be born and I will grab the new born and slam it right into the father face as I force you to watch."
As for the son, i'll tell him "If you get a girl pregnant, I'll make it so that option is never available to you again."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:26 pm
The Sadistic Toan
HTPNDino
FireBringer_Kain
HTPNDino

oh yea thats the way to keep your kids from having sex threatening them...ima call child welfare  

Cephalon Kish

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:54 pm
Such violence there is.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:07 pm
I think it doesn't matter what country you're born in. I mean, it does, but it's important to also remember where you come from.

And, I'm gonna say I take Toan's side. It's better if you threaten your kids so that they won't have sex and get preggo at 16 and drop out of high school and become a 16 year old single mother without a high school diploma working at a strip club. xD  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:10 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
I think it doesn't matter what country you're born in. I mean, it does, but it's important to also remember where you come from.

And, I'm gonna say I take Toan's side. It's better if you threaten your kids so that they won't have sex and get preggo at 16 and drop out of high school and become a 16 year old single mother without a high school diploma working at a strip club. xD

uhh the striper part was abit to much  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:12 pm
haha but why are we talking about that stuff now? xD haha
it's gonna be a while until we're put into that situation ><;;;  

Henwyfatale

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:15 pm
Well if you start now it could only take 16.75 years till your in that situation.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games