Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Azin stared at her. "Maybe just by talking to you...I could get some good luck for once in 15 years of disgrace." He smiled adorablly to cheer her up.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Smiling softly znya chuckled at the boy, stroking his ears playfully she dropped a small golden ring into his hands. "Its for good luck." She simply explained fingering his hair tenderly.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Azin really did make a purring sound she stroke and petted his ears and hair. "Thanks." He said gratefully putting the ring onver his long claws on his finger. "No ones ever given me something so pretty and nice before.Actually no ones ever actually given me anything." He admired the ring as she petted him soothingly. He whsipered softly, "I'm scared."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:53 pm

"I am too." Znya said turning her gaze to the market place, frowning slightly. "I hope i get bought along with you little prince. You are my first friend." She said finally turning her eyes back to him.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Azin giggled. "Your my first friend too. The only person who was ever kind to me was my late half-brother. Thank you..." He said softly leaning on the cage's bar. "It's so cold..."color] he shivered a bit in fear.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Wrapping her fingers gentley around his hand Znya pressed her body closer to his trying to warm him. "Its the fear seeping in to your bones." She said stroking her thumb against the palm of his hand.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:09 pm

"I've always been afraid. I'm smaller, weaker, than any other neko. A-and proberly some pervert will buy and-amnd..." Tears whelled up in his golden eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:13 pm

"Dont say such things." Znya scolded wiping the tears from his eyes slowly. Running her dainty fingers though his hair slowly.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:43 am

He sniffed. 'You know it's true. You too." He looked at her softly. "You...remind me of my late mother. She always petted like that. She died when I was little, then no one protected me."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Smiling at him through the bars Znya continued to stroke his hair and ears. "I will care for you as long as we are togather." She said touching the golden ring that graced his finger.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:19 pm

Azin gave a small smile. "Thank you..." A tear of happiness went down his cheek. "Maybe...we'll be bought together and maybe we'll gave a kind master. I hope..." He said quietly leaning on the bars of the cage.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:24 pm

"I hope so as well my little neko prince." Znya said leaning her head against the cold bars, streaching her legs out tiredly. "I wish this cage was bigger." She whispered her hooves hitting the bars noisily

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:30 pm

"Mines smaller," He said sadly. It was true. He barely had any leg room so he had to hug his legs and wrap his tail around his waist. "This cage is cold and uncomfortable..." He whined..
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 am

*the guards exorted Hector to his cell*i dont like being man handled im sher you do you big dumb stupid*a guard smacked the back of his head*ouch you d**k*the guards put him in his cell*hay id like it if you let me out of this thing it would make me smile

Imagination18
Crew

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:03 am

Azin's ear's pricked up of the new arrival. "Another one..." he sighed.
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games