Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:28 pm
Fang stood in front of her "We'll find a way to get you out, but just like Racy I like it better here, and i don't ever want to leave. We'll get you back to your sister I promise" he smiled then looked at Racy, as if he was worried, If we leave, will I ever see her again?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:32 pm
racy heard the thought and suddenly got concerned. she sighed, and slid down to the bottom of the tree trunk, hugging her knees close.
((aww!! i havent thought of that!! Dx))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:15 pm
Yume tilted her head as she looked at the two, "You you two really love each other, then Fate will tie you together." she said with a small smile.
((Hm, should i bring Yume's sister here too, or no?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:19 pm
((yea... if you can juggle that many characters at once. I won't be rping anymore today, friends I haven't seen since august are getting back in touch with me, brings back memories, I'm a bit to sad to rp right now))  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:21 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume tilted her head as she looked at the two, "You you two really love each other, then Fate will tie you together." she said with a small smile.
((Hm, should i bring Yume's sister here too, or no?))
((if you want, you may n_n itll be great to meet her! but thats up to you. sweatdrop ))
rcy looked up, and smiled a little. "thanks. thats very kind of you to think so." it actaully did bring racy's spirits up though. so she was happier. it would be great if it was true.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:42 pm
((ok i will, but i'll probably use pink when Yume's talking and Blue for her sister.))
User Image
Name: Kira Tadashi
Race: Human
Abilities: Heal abilities (not yet discovered)

Kira fell asleep waiting for her sister Yume to come home from grocery shopping when she suddenly got very tired. She closed her eyes and what felt like hours she woke up. "Huh? This isn't the warehouse." she said.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:50 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
((ok i will, but i'll probably use pink when Yume's talking and Blue for her sister.))
User Image
Name: Kira Tadashi
Race: Human
Abilities: Heal abilities (not yet discovered)

Kira fell asleep waiting for her sister Yume to come home from grocery shopping when she suddenly got very tired. She closed her eyes and what felt like hours she woke up. "Huh? This isn't the warehouse." she said.
((aww! she looks so cute!!))
racy's ears twitched. she heard an unfamilar voice, but it didnt sound all evil like, so she let her gaurd down a little. a little. she took a few steps in the direction of the voice. "whos the new person?" she said, thinking outloud, wondering where it came from.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:55 pm
"There's a new person?" Yume asked and strained her ears to listen.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:08 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
"There's a new person?" Yume asked and strained her ears to listen.
racy nodded, and took Yume with her as she ran in th directio of the voice. "it sounds like a little girl." she said, while running.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:12 pm
"Really?" Yume asked and ran faster at the possibilites running through her head.

Kira shook her head and stood up, "I wonder where I am." she said and rocked back and forth on her heels.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:20 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
"Really?" Yume asked and ran faster at the possibilites running through her head.

Kira shook her head and stood up, "I wonder where I am." she said and rocked back and forth on her heels.
racy burst through, landing right infromt of Kira. "um..."
((g2g))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:23 pm
((ok))
Yume burst though right after Racy and looked up to find her sister. "Kira!!" She yelled and tackled her sister and hugged her tightly.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:52 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
((ok))
Yume burst though right after Racy and looked up to find her sister. "Kira!!" She yelled and tackled her sister and hugged her tightly.
racy got up on her knees and clasped her hands together, holding them under her head. "aww!! so cute!!" she said in awe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:21 pm
Fang peered over Racy's shoulder and examined the child then turned to Yume "so this is your sister? she's very cute!"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:47 pm
Yume grinned at them, "I know. Kawaii!!" She squealed and hugger Kira closer as kira tried to pull away, "Onee-chan i can't breathe." she gasped out. Yume reluctanly let go of her sister but was satified by holding her hand.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games