Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:50 pm
"No ya don't!" Chris took out his beam saber and threw it at the Harbinger's rifle and continued his plunge. "Let's finish taking out the garbage first."

"Okay but do it quickly we're going on ahead, we'll see you at command." Nick hit the thrusters again and set their course. "Okay we are on our way home."

Specter stopped heading for his saber and went about his business helping the comm technician with the comm. After a few moments the channels opened up on the large screen each pending and waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:50 am
((RAGHahgahgha!))

Demyan had never met with many powerful people in his life. But even staring at the faces of Earth's top leaders, Demyan held back the awe he held. Searching about the chair he stood in front of, it didn't take long for him to find the microphone. Meanwhile, the head of the government was politely demanding what the meaning of calling him was, as were the others. "Peace, comrade. We're all friends here." Demyan introduced himself before getting to the matter immediately. "Now, you have heard of your precious Protectors, correct? Keeping the peace. But maybe they are not so nice anymore. If you take a look at the video I am sending you then you will see that they are...finishing up on what is the base of an equally peaceful organization, a Church, that I am in charge of." He glanced over at the small window, displaying indecipherable chunks of twisted metal a machinery floating the the dark void of space, and a firefight going on near it. "They attacked without warning and only three of my men are still alive to defend it."

Chris's beam saber sheared through the projectile weapon. If they had not been in space there would have been an angry buzzing sound. Dismayed, the pilot threw it at Chris with all the force he could muster.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:52 am
Chris spun and kicked the rifle aside and threw his solid blade this time. The close proximity almost guaranteeing a hit. He hoped.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:56 am
((Sorry I haven't been posting much. I've tried to wait for Silas to post here but I think he isn't interested in this anymore.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:11 pm
((I was, but the RP has gotten so far from the source material. It used to be mobile suits v. mobile suits; concerned citizens-turned-pilots fighting for what's right against giants. But now with all this twisted, convoluted history, and the Iron Man s**t...it's too much. I'll admit that I contributed to a lot of that, so I can't complain, I guess. That's why I let my villain go; I gave up my influence. I still would like to see this through, but I just don't know what to do at this point.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:18 pm
((I...am partly responsible for that too. XD But I stand by my reasoning that my "Iron Man" crud could've been plausible. *nods pleased to self* I think everyone's guilty, except for Arashi and Ky. Worse comes to worse, and if Arashi and everyone else agrees, we could always make a restart of this, without all the craziness.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:26 pm
((Well, when I was referring to Iron Man, I meant the fact that now BOTH Chris's are clad in man-sized armor that somehow can outfight a machine the size of a city block. I don't even want to start on the implausibility and sheer lunacy of such an idea. XD At least when you made your guy a cyborg, it wasn't too much of a leap. I actually thought it was a good way to make Demyan survive the last fight of ACAM2.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:49 am
((Yeah I just ruin everything. Just say it.))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:58 am
((That's not what I said. I said we'd all gotten pretty far away from the original premise, myself included. And the RP isn't ruined. Clearly you and Ty are still interested. I am, as well, but I just don't know what to do. I've got one more job for Dure before he's gone permanently, but after that, I got nothin'. ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:02 pm
((Ty might be on to something, seeing as it has gotten away from the original plot. So it is up to you guys whether you want to do a do-over from the point where Kamon was shown the footage that Adal had pieced together, I think that was an extremely good point in the story that should be kept))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:25 pm
((You know, that sounds pretty good actually. Anyone else have suggestions?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:03 pm
((I don't give two shits one way or the other.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:07 pm
((I really hope you don't, because if you had two anuses that would be very awkward...))  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:10 pm
((ew...lol. Totally not what I meant. Okay, I call a vote: all in favor of rebooting this one, say aye!))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:28 pm
((Meh-aye, if we reboot from the point Arashi said.))  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff