Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

William heard the soft patter of footsteps on the the stairs and cast a glance from his peripheral vision, catching sight of the boy. When he glanced back, the boy had disappeared. Since the portal didn't open and he didn't go back upstairs, that meant he was still downstairs. Rising from his chair by the fire, Will turned and spotted him. "Hey Lucas," he said, then smirked. "You are Lucas,right. Not Logan, right?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:51 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Logan...
Mood: Scared.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas stared up at him, with the gold eyes. He waved and nodded slightly. He kept his mouth shut though and he hugged himself. Staring up at him, he wondered why he left Logan in the first place, obviously it was a mistake, this man was going to hurt him. "Please don't hurt me..." He said in his tiny voice hiding his face inside his legs.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Will tilted his head to the side, much as a dog would do when it heard a weird sound, in answer to Lucas' question. 'Now, why would I hurt you? You're under my protection." He flexed his muscle jokingly, then added, "As a Gryffindor, I'd protect you to my last breath. I'm William Radcliffe." He smirked and offered the boy a hand. "My father is Arthur Radcliffe, Head Auror at the Ministry. So, you're safe with me."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:12 pm

User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Logan...
╚══════════════╝

Lucas stared at his hand as he extended it, tightening his body as if to brace for a hit. When the hit never came he blinked, and kept staring at it. Slowly he looked up at the blond and squeaked, "Roi hurt me, I don't trust anyone." He said hiding his face behind his legs, tightening his defense.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

He drew in a deep breath and puffed out his already muscular chest. "This Roi hurt you?" he almost roared. He smiling face now contorted with anger and a fierceness shone in his eyes. It was the same fierceness his father shown anytime one of his children was in danger. Dropping to Lucas' level, he tried to look the boy in the eyes. "Listen, Lucas, I don't know who this Roi is. That's not the name of a student here. Can you describe him? And I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you again. I promise you that."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:31 pm

User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Logan... Please... Save me...
Mood: Terrified.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas got scared when he suddenly became aggressive, although it wasn't meant to hurt him, it still scared him more. He cried out and slid off the chair in his rolled up position, bursting into loud sobs, loud and clear. "Logan... Logan... Where are you..." He began crying out for his older twin as he kept himself in his fetal position, hiding and protecting his head with his arms.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

When the boy began to cry, William realized he scared him and immediately began to croon to the boy, remembering how his mother used to calm him. Then he spoke in a soft, calming tone. "It's alright Lucas. You are safe here." He repeated the phrase several times, maintaining a soft, calming voice.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:47 pm

User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

Lucas kept sobbing for a couple of minutes. Finally, with enough time and calm words Lucas began to stop crying and he sniffed as he slowly dropped his arms and stared up at the senior.
"You're going to hurt me like Roi... Everyone hurts me..." He said hiding his head behind his arms again preparing himself to be hurt again. "Everyone wants to hurt me. Only Logan will protect me. Only Logan loves and protects me...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Continuing with the soft Voice, Will asking, "Why would I hurt you?" Switching to a slightly more firm tone, yet still with a comforting edge, he said, "A swear a solemn vow that I will never hurt you. I can say that with Gryffindor's honor."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:38 am

User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: He's evil...
╚══════════════╝

The timid first year kept staring at him before he finally sat up on the cold floor and looked away. Hoping he wasn't making a mistake. He thought for a long while before he finally answered the mans question, "Roi doesn't have an appearance. He's a dark shadow that lives and feeds off of other people. He's never the same person for long as he wanders around the school, turning friend against friend and making an army..." He closed his eyes and hugged his legs again as he rocked back and forth, whispering his brothers name.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Will furrowed his brow as he listened to the boy speak, a sense of unease passing over him. Finally, Lucas finished and Will nodded uneasily. "Well, you won't find any back stabbing here. Gryffindors are proud and we watch out for our own. I promise you we'll protect you. There's another boy, a third year named Colton Raines. I think you met him already. Despite how scary he may appear, he's a good friend of mine and he'll make sure no one hurts you. Not even this Roi. And we have an army of our own to fight Roi's." He smiled and held out his arms. "And our army is better."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:13 pm

User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Evil...
Mood: Frightened.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas kept rocking back and forth, silently calling out for his brother. He however looked up at William as he listened to what he said, he nodded to show him that he understood. However he shook his head, "Roi is like a poison, he consumes everything and destroys it. Just like he stole our cousin's body..." He squeaked as he hid his face and rocked faster.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Will frowned when the boy said that Roi stole his cousin's body and decided that this was information that Tamara needed immediately, He didn't want to seem perturbed to the boy, so he put on his best smirk and said, "Well, my sister is the anti-toxin to Roi's poison, and she's directing our army. She'll make sure that your cousin is returned to his own body and this Roi, what ever he is, will be destroyed."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:32 pm

User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: ...
Mood: Calm
╚══════════════╝

The timid boy could only just nod. With that he left the common room in quiet waiting for either him to leave or someone to come down. After awhile he let his legs fall to the floor and he crossed them as he poked at the carpet. He honestly wanted to trust this stranger, but he couldn't, no, trusting only got him hurt. So for now he'd just stay quiet and not look at him.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Will frowned and watched the boy for a few minutes, then realized that their conversation was over. He returned to his seat and remained frowning for several minutes. He drew out a piece of parchment and composed a quick letter to his sister, detailing all the information he learned from young Lucas.

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games