Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:25 am

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana turned her head at the sound of her name. The source of the voice was Abellia. "Hi," she said, her voice quiet because of how tired she was. "I'm gonna go to bed, too," she stated, taking a few slow steps before increasing her speed.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:59 am
User ImageAbellia
Grace

User ImageSynfanic

User Image

Hufflepuff/:/Second Year 

""This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." 

Abellia agreed with Arianna and followed her and the other girl into the girls dormitories. Abellia was tired for all of the classes today and wanted to get some sleep. She hadn't gotten much sleep the night before so she hoped she would tonight. 

"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." 

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:53 pm
Bug430

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Kidnapping Steele.
What am I thinking? Where are you Steele?

Katrina Varren burst into the common room, a little winded but with a very determined look on her face. "Hey," she said to no one in particular. "Has anyone seen Steele?"

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|2nd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

"Wha--What?" Steele said, not knowing what happened. It made him wonder why the heck she was calling him. What on earth could be so important? It made him wonder

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Kidnapping Steele.
What am I thinking? Where are you Steele?

"Steele!" Kat shouted and bounded across the common room. She seized his arm with a wide smile. "Get your guitar and follow me. Me and Ariana found something and came up with a fantastic idea!" The excitement was clearly present in her voice as well as a brightness in her eyes.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|2nd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

"Al-alright," he said, getting his guitar and following Kat.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Moving on.
What am I thinking? Time to get Chase!

When Steele returned with his guitar, Kat smiled and grabbed his arm, smiling widely. "Alright! We gotta grab Chase and Sam now! Come with me," she said and dragged Steele with her out of the Common Room.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:58 am
User Image

where; Common Roomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Myselfxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; Tired

SongsOutfit

Jane slumped onto the couch in the common room with a loud yawn. It appeared she was the first of her classmates to get back to the common room. She absently wondered when the others would show up. She stretched then sighed. As soon as they had been dismissed she left. Jane wanted to be more comfortable around the other students but so far she hadn't had much luck. The interactions between everyone bothered her. Especially Dhyl and Heather. The two obviously liked each other, or at least Dhyl liked Heather. It bothered her watching them. She missed Allen and despite how pitiful it was she wanted him back, or at least someone else. She pulled a nearby blanket around herself and gazed into the fire waiting for any company.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana walked into the Hufflepuff Common Room with Katrina following behind. She knew Dhylan and Heather would show up soon as well, and the boy and she were to go to the Gardens and talk. It was a good thing that her girlfriend was tired as she wouldn't be upset when Ariana was going to leave.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Eh}
With:{Ariana, Katrina, and Jane}

After correctly reciting the password, Dhylan entered the common room. He saw Jane on the couch, and Ariana and Katrina standing together. He rushed up to the boys dormitories and changed out of his uniform. It was rather uncomfortable, plus it would be chilly outside, so a sweater was needed. Once he returned, he sat in a chair and looked to Ariana. "Whenever you're ready to leave, Ari. I'll follow you." he said. He was a little nervous about talking to Ariana about his troubling thoughts, but it needed to be done, and he could trust her.

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana turned her head towards Dhylan as he spoke to her and nodded. "I'm just gonna change my clothes," she said as she jogged into the girls' dormitories. A couple minutes later, the girl returned. "I'll see you tomorrow, Kat! You should go to sleep!" she exclaimed before hugging her girlfriend and planting a soft kiss on her lips. She stalked off towards the second year boy. Grabbing his arm and pulling him out of the common room, she said, "Let's go!"

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

((Next post at the Gardens))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Pandora Thorne▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Steel and concrete b r e a k

Beneath the steady w a v e s

Of fearless hope and grace

In kindness there is strength

"Okay first years, pay close attention to what I'm going to do. Unless, of course, you enjoy the smell of vinegar," Pandora said as she took out her wand and tapped the barrel two from the bottom in the middle of the second row in the rhythm of the founder's first and last name. The barrel swung open, and the professor walked into it.

She stopped just inside the Common Room. "This is the Hufflepuff Common room. The two doors at the back lead to the boys and girls dorms."

Head of HufflepuffProfessor of Herbology

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:55 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall ~ Hufflepuff Table Hufflepuff Common Room

Walking up to a wall with barrels lining it, Chloe wasn't totally sure what the big deal was about the wall. When Professor Thorne told them to pay attention unless they wanted to smell like vinegar something hit her. 'That's right... Hufflepuff common room is locked by a rhythm...' she thought before watching closely. 'Okay barrel two from the bottom... middle second row...' she told herself in her mind. 'Tap in the rhythm of Helga Hufflepuff. Easy enough...' she thought.

With that the door opened and Chloe followed the professor into the common room area. With the directions to the dorms Chloe was glad that she could finally relax. The only question was now what was she to do.

With: First year Hufflepuffs, Head of House, & William Cloud

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Bed time.
What am I thinking? Where is she going?

Kat tiredly rubbed her eyes and nodded when Ariana left with Dhylan. "Wait, where are you going?" she said before she realized that Ariana had already left. Professor Thorne arrived with the first years. Katrina smiled and yawned, before curling up on one of the chairs. She'd wait for Ariana to come back before going to bed.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games