Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:20 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Ya i understand what you mean.

You mean the Headquarters? it's in New Network City, near the center of it.

Okie dokie ^^
I just sort of wanted to interact with Biyomon if thats alright....

The NPC one? That's fine, she's not at the tower right now, currently she is resting above the Boxing Bros Gym but she will bebheading for Headquarters soon. She is a little frantic right now though so if she doesn't stick arojnd long dont be too surprised haha.

Gotcha! I just wanted to make sure that it was open for interaction. I wouldn't want to spoil anything.

Ya no problem, I figure people can do whatever they want if it's there to be reacted to...I like to think that I can RP my way out of any situation that I didn't want to be in haha.

^^
Can I assume that the mission I'm currently on board for will take place in Headquarters?

Ya it's gonna start there, then it'll go to I think 4 other forums  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:28 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

The NPC one? That's fine, she's not at the tower right now, currently she is resting above the Boxing Bros Gym but she will bebheading for Headquarters soon. She is a little frantic right now though so if she doesn't stick arojnd long dont be too surprised haha.

Gotcha! I just wanted to make sure that it was open for interaction. I wouldn't want to spoil anything.

Ya no problem, I figure people can do whatever they want if it's there to be reacted to...I like to think that I can RP my way out of any situation that I didn't want to be in haha.

^^
Can I assume that the mission I'm currently on board for will take place in Headquarters?

Yay! How many more people do you think we need to start the mission? Is the number enough? Not enough?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:30 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

^^

Yay! How many more people do you think we need to start the mission? Is the number enough? Not enough?

Well technically we have all the slots full but i don't think my brother (Zadok) will actually be joining us, So i think we need one more person.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:49 pm
lief_7

Hmmmmmm and this isn't supposed to start till Monday.....lets see....Tomorrow is Valentines Day so people might be busy but then again there are plenty of people who stay inside on that holiday. Sunday people not might be doing much....so its pretty much a "wait to see what happens these next couple of days"  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:59 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7

Hmmmmmm and this isn't supposed to start till Monday.....lets see....Tomorrow is Valentines Day so people might be busy but then again there are plenty of people who stay inside on that holiday. Sunday people not might be doing much....so its pretty much a "wait to see what happens these next couple of days"

Yep i really won't be on anyways, I basically just get on at work and tomorrow I'll be with my wife all day so I'll see ya'll monday  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:04 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Yep i really won't be on anyways, I basically just get on at work and tomorrow I'll be with my wife all day so I'll see ya'll monday

Me and my husband will out the entire day on Saturday and I have no idea what Sunday is going to be like. However, I know that on Tuesday I gotta go right back onto work and won't get out till 4:30 pm *sigh*  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:17 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Me and my husband will out the entire day on Saturday and I have no idea what Sunday is going to be like. However, I know that on Tuesday I gotta go right back onto work and won't get out till 4:30 pm *sigh*

Sounds fun, well except for working on Tuesday but I guess thats just part of it haha  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:56 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Sounds fun, well except for working on Tuesday but I guess thats just part of it haha

Well.....thats life....  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:10 am
lief_7

Do you know if we're allowed to me the art for new members registering for their first digimon?

I know Ulforce quoted the artists to not make art since some of the members who registered did not pay the gold for their digimon so can we only make art after we confirmed that they paid?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:10 pm
Shadow of Miracles
lief_7

Do you know if we're allowed to me the art for new members registering for their first digimon?

I know Ulforce quoted the artists to not make art since some of the members who registered did not pay the gold for their digimon so can we only make art after we confirmed that they paid?

I think we are still confirming as we go, the quickest way is to PM or Skype Loger and ask him if it's paid. At least as far as i know that is the current set up  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:16 am
lief_7
Shadow of Miracles
lief_7

I think we are still confirming as we go, the quickest way is to PM or Skype Loger and ask him if it's paid. At least as far as i know that is the current set up

Okay thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:03 pm
Finished with Season1!!! On to Season 2!

Gotta finish it before Tri comes out!:Might try to watch all the Seasons! Haven't done that since my first year in the guild before Xross came out!

Anyone wanna join me? Or maybe just talk about the seasons and what parts are your favorites? Bring it on! Im up for a good chat!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:41 pm
lief_7

Gotta finish it before Tri comes out!:Might try to watch all the Seasons! Haven't done that since my first year in the guild before Xross came out!

Anyone wanna join me? Or maybe just talk about the seasons and what parts are your favorites? Bring it on! Im up for a good chat!

I would love to talk about it! Me and a friend watch all of one and two and both movies in a week and I already ordered season three to watch next.
Did you hear the news about trip yesterday?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:07 pm
Prairiefox
lief_7

I would love to talk about it! Me and a friend watch all of one and two and both movies in a week and I already ordered season three to watch next.

That's awesome! I'm not moving quite that quick but i am trying to watch one every once in a while.

Do you mean the news about May6th?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:54 pm
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7

That's awesome! I'm not moving quite that quick but i am trying to watch one every once in a while.

Do you mean the news about May6th?

Yes!! I'm so excited I can't wait seriously i can't this suspense is hurting my digisoul  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games