Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:11 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

port of my sim horse on Equine-Ranch, Ebony Dragon. He is a jet black leopard Local Stock (he has no particular breed and can breed with any purebred horse in the game. The "local stock" represents horses that were used in the local area to create a breed of horses.) He's fetched me a lot of money through studding fees on my sim ranch.
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:29 am

User Image

I made this for Sabi's art contest, but I decided to try using a new coloring method. I usually use watercolor pencil, but was inspired to use crayon. sweatdrop I think it turned out okay, but what you y'all think of using crayons? I know there's some white spots, but I can fix that.

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:17 am

@_@ My gawd. Why is it everyone is better at art then I am? crying
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:41 am

Angel Natavi
Don't say that.

Kaky- looks nice, though how cruel of you prostituting your horse like that. rofl

Shoki- It looks pretty good. There is only so much one can do with crayon. I wouldn't put it down though. Anything can become a great way of expressing and creating art if used in the right fashion.

AND ARGG why is it everytime I post a picture it always ends up as the last post on the page where no one will see it.

Reposts her WIP because she is an artwhore like that-
User Image

Krissim Klaw

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:00 am

Post yer artwork, huh? Well, I have a few...nothing great or special, but hey, work with me here.

User Image
A random fox with twin swords. One of my better pieces.

User Image
My first inked furry! I'm still learning...But I love her clueless look!

User Image
Not quite furry related, but still something I'm proud of. I only did the inking and toning, though. It took like, what...2 and a half hours to ink? Something like that.

User Image
And a colored pencil one I did at the begining of my high school art 2 class.
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:21 pm

Krissim Klaw
Angel Natavi
Don't say that.

Kaky- looks nice, though how cruel of you prostituting your horse like that. rofl

Shoki- It looks pretty good. There is only so much one can do with crayon. I wouldn't put it down though. Anything can become a great way of expressing and creating art if used in the right fashion.

AND ARGG why is it everytime I post a picture it always ends up as the last post on the page where no one will see it.

Reposts her WIP because she is an artwhore like that-
User Image

(clutches onto Aeden) heart heart heart

Sirus Jin

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:25 pm

Ok...I just finished scanning the entire thread and have come to the conclusion that I suck... crying
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:58 pm

Krissim Klaw

His stud fees pay for his boarding, food, and vet care. He's one healthy and happy man slut horse.

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:09 pm

Krissim, you rock so much. That is so awesome x3
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:11 pm

Sirus Jin

Wait till you see whate he ends up looking like when I finally finish. Hopefully before I die of old age. I am like the slowest CGer in the world. XP

Nightwind- don't give up or feel bad. We all start at the bottom at one point. Besides, I don't think your art is that bad. It shows defenit room for growth and potential.

Kaky- xd

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:15 pm

Tolera
Thanks, it's the first CG piece I have done that I really like. Well so far. Haven't even begun shading X.x
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:16 pm

Waiting for Krissim's artwork get finished is like watching a cattapilliar turn into a butterfly. It might take a long time, but the results are beautiful.

Selene Aries

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:18 pm

Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

Wait till you see whate he ends up looking like when I finally finish. Hopefully before I die of old age. I am like the slowest CGer in the world. XP

Nightwind- don't give up or feel bad. We all start at the bottom at one point. Besides, I don't think your art is that bad. It shows defenit room for growth and potential.

Kaky- xd

Don't worry, I'm pretty slow as well. Take your time and make it look great!
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:25 pm

Krissim Klaw
Tolera
Thanks, it's the first CG piece I have done that I really like. Well so far. Haven't even begun shading X.x
Oh boy, shading's gonna kill me when I get to it on Rainey's digital bust shot. x.x;; I been working on the flat colors for forever since I am stuck with a touchpad.

Leyla Giselle

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:29 pm

Diana Vulpes
Waiting for Krissim's artwork get finished is like watching a cattapilliar turn into a butterfly. It might take a long time, but the results are beautiful.
Awe thanks, that's so sweet. You even used a bug metaphore. XD
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games