Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:17 am
User Image

Sarah put her hand on Steve's shoulder. "Steve Burnside." She told Jake. "I'm pretty sure you cam with everyone else to come get me didn't you?" She wasn't sure, but he probably did. Sarah moved her hand from Steve's shoulder and rested it on the hilt of her katana. She turned around and saw a few more zombies. She was getting sick of them. She waited, then unsheathed it, decapitating two, and then two more. She looked ay Jake.

"I suggest we get going." Sarah said and started to walk again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:25 am
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"Sounds like a plan to me," he said. He started following Sarah, not making sure that Sidney was following. Sidney seemed to have a small attachment to him, so he guessed that she'd follow him where ever he went. That could prove to be problematic later on, but right now, it wasn't much of a problem. He kept his hand on the hilt of his sword in case they got bothered by any zombies. He had a magnum as well, but he preferred the sword. It was a sure death when you sliced the zombie's heads off. Since it had been so long since he'd last used it, it was currently clean. Once he started killing zombies with it, he'd have to clean it on occasion.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:50 am
User Image

Sarah kept walking and she put away her katana. Her hands at her sides. As she walked, she folded her arms, and realised how snug the outfit she was wearing was. Then, began to twirl her longer hair in her fingers. She got back to the group, and she saw Chris, Rebecca, Claire and the others. Sarah turned to Sydney. And Steve. "Okay, wasn't there a helicopter or somthing we could use?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:57 am
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"I'm not sure a helicopter would fit all of us," he said. Chris, Alice, Sidney, Sarah, Steve, Aya, Lucy, Rebecca, and whoever else was there, not including himself. That would have to be a really big copter to fit them all. They'd need a plane. Or a boat, depending on where they were going.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:02 am
User Image

Sarah sighed. "Yeah...well, then how are we going to leave?" She asked outloud. "I don't exactly know where we're going though." She admitted.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:08 am
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"We're probably going to have to find a plane. And as for where we're going, I vote out of Europe. As for where specifically, I don't know," he said. He hadn't been out of Europe before, but he learned how to speak with several different accents. With this group, he used his American accent to help him fit in better, but his native accent was British. He hadn't been to America, but he figured that's where most of these people came from. He wondered briefly how they'd ended up in London, but quickly decided that he didn't care.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:31 am
User Image

Sarah looked at him. "Okay sounds good i guess." She leaned against a parked car. "We just need a country, state, and city." She said. Sarah sighed, where would they go?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:19 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow shrugged. "Can't help you there. Never been out of Europe," he said. He'd leave the rest of the planning to Sarah and Chris and the others. He wouldn't be much help picking a place to go.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at him, thinking. "Well...i been to Africa, considering the last hive, Here, many places in the US, and Japan." She smirked remembering the tokyo hive, that was no more because of her. She was honestly a bit suprised Wesker still didn't kill her for that.

Sarah sighed. "I guess back to the US sounds good." She said. "There are alot of places for safe-houses there. Maybe another prison if we're lucky."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"You'd better hope those 'safe-houses' are still safe," he said. "And we still gotta find a plane. Does anyone here know how to fly a plane?" he asked.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:23 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve looked up at the unknown stranger, and hearing his question he muttered with a grin, You're looking at him. He shot a few zombies that came too close, and started to move away as fast as he could from the horde that never seemed to stop coming. Sarah, we have to get the others. We can't just leave them here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Steve. "Yes, i know." She pointed to the group, which was not too far away from where they were. "We need a ride or some sort. A helicopter won't fit us all since we have to leave." She told him. Then she waited for a second.She had gotten quite used to taking orders, and not so much giving orders in the last few months. "Uh, right... Go and get the group now. Make sure everyone is there and ready to go Chris is still hurt, and may have some trouble walking so get him ready first." She said.

Chris took quite a beating from Wesker. And he's not infected so it wasn't like it could heal. Sarah looked at Aya and Lucy. "C'mon." She told then and turned around to keep walking to the group. Zombies that got too close to her, she just dodged and flipped them to the floor. walking around them.

Then Sarah got back to the group where Chris and the others and Zandre were. She walked over to zandre and took his hand in hers. He was probably still pissed about not being able to kill Matt at the moment. She looked at Chris. "You think you'll be able to walk now?" She asked him.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Syniq

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 pm
You know nothing of pain...
Give way to the creature within...
Allow your skin to ripple and crawl...
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image
Aya's infection was so severe her senses had all but been dulled aside from her sight and hearing which were perfectly tuned, her touch was faint and so was her sense of smell and taste.She had heard what the seemingly crimson marked male had said as she followed behind sarah simply following in her steps as she dealt with the zombies, she taking the pleasure in gripping each one of their heads between her legs and giving a simple twist killing each one, but she knew not to be cocky and made sure not a single one could it her calf's or ankles.She'd saw that happen to people many times before who had thought themselves better than they were.

His comments on her appearance would soon change when he saw what was beneath the skin... Beauty is only skin deep.Lucy was already right by Sarah's side.Hmphh I've been ditched already by the brat.Cracking her knuckles gently she smiled and gazed up at the sky.She couldn't help but have that watched feeling... finally joining the rest of the group she didn't bother introducing herself.It hardly seemed necessary she knew by the end of this whole thing half of them would no longer be here.It was common fact no matter how much she didn't wish to think upon it.

She seemed comfortable with everyone aside from the male whom sarah seemed to be conversing with a lot the one whom had questioned who could pilot a plane.She couldn't shake it, oh and the blonde male whom had complimented her... she wasn't fond of him but that was just down to her stubbornness. What?There is always going to be people you dislike.Gazing down at the scarf around her neck beneath it was a small silver dog tag with the name Eve engraved on it.She didn't know the significance behind it but felt it meant something.

She had all but entirely zoned out to the conversations being held around her but suddenly snapped back with a brisk shake of her head.Sighing she sat down a piece of rubble a zombies crushed corpse beneath it.She used his head as a rather disturbing footrest.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:42 pm
Sidney sighs around, looking over too Sarah. "Wait, where are we going..?" she said and looked over too Jake. "Can you come with us.? Or will, you have to stay here..?" she smiled over too Jake, giving her a kindly smile.

Alice made a flip jumping infront of the group, just appearing. "Hey there, Sorry for being late, had to do some research" she laughs over to the group.  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Sydney. "Well we were planning on getting out of London. But the helicopter is too small for all of us." She said to her. She then looked at Jake, she sighed. "I guess he can come.."

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games