Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
The slaves that got away Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:01 pm
Ralik just instantly and warps him and claire to the void dimension  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:08 pm
The evil man appears behind Claire, having just grabbed the hem of her dress before they had warped. He grabs hold of her and gently strokes her cheek. "Quite the chase you gave me my dear. You nearly lost me. Thanks to the little gift I gave you, I'll always know where you are." He hisses and gently licks her neck where he had bit her those many years ago. "Marcus, please don't do this. I don't love you." Claire says struggling.

Marcus turns to face Ralik and smiles sickly at him. "Thank you for taking such good care of my pet until I could come and fetch her, now if you don't mind. Be a good boy and warp us back to the regular dimension, unless you prefer I drain your dear Claire dry right now." He hisses and licks her neck again.  

Kara Orandel

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:11 pm
"IF you can find me or her" Ralik makes him and claire vanish then many of them appear"if you find the correct portal then you can find us in the nightmare dimension" all of the ralik clones then say "If your lucky i'll end you quickly" he then warps him and claire to the nightmare dimension  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:15 pm
The man laughs. "Well now, isn't this going to be fun. But my boy what you don't realize......is I was born from nightmares." He hisses and walks straight towards the portal to the nightmare dimension.

Claire begins to shiver as she and Ralik wait for Marcus in the nightmare dimension. She held onto him with a tight grip as her nightmare's began to take life. "Ralik, he's going to find us. I just know he will."  

Kara Orandel

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:21 pm
"He doesn't realize this place isn't made of night mares but creates the worst nightmare of whoever i wish and I can morph everything around us" He says pulling out a syringe of his blood "Just in case" Ralik sticks it in Claire's arm and injects the blood "There we go" the changes to his dimeliak form User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:29 pm
Claire's eyes widen. She lets out a loud scream, feeling the vampire, neko, and dimeliak blood fight and merge together inside her blood stream. Suddenly she grows quiet and collapses on the ground. Just then Marcus comes through the portal and sees Claire collapse. He looks up at Ralik in his dimeliak form. "You just had to give her your blood, didn't you. Now she's just a regular neko, which means I have to change her all over again." He shakes his head coldly. He walks over to Claire and picks her up in his arms. "Although I have to admit, her being knocked out like this does make things easier for me." He says and starts walking away from Ralik as a large portal made from shadows appears before Marcus.  

Kara Orandel

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:30 pm
Ralik grabs marcus "LEAVE HER BE"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:31 pm
"YOUR COMING WITH ME" he says warping to the sunlight dimension  

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Orandel

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:36 pm
Marcus, still holding Claire in his arms, looks around at the sunlight and laughs. His hood falls off his face revealing pale white shin, black hair and completely black eyes. "Did you really think sunlight would kill me? Oh no, you're very much mistaken. If i was half human, then yes. But my boy i am a true vampire and sunlight has no effect on me." He laughs coldly. Marcus reaches down and yanks the necklace off of Claire's neck and throws it on the ground. "Now then my dear, we have some unfinished business to attend." He whispers to her and backs up into another portal of shadows, keeping his eyes on Ralik until the portal disappears completely.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:39 pm
"I won't allow this even if I die He CAN'T HAVE HER" ralik starts collapsing the dimension of vampire origin  

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Orandel

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:45 pm
Marcus arrives with Claire in the dimension of vampire origin and finds it collapsing. He just smirks.So the boy thinks he can kill off the vampires? not likely. He runs with Claire into the large castle and quickly grabs up the book of Vampire History. He then quickly steps through the portal to his Castle in the middle of the woods just before the dimension collapses entirely.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:48 pm
"I still sense him. Very well then I have no choice....I have to collapse every dimension but the base dimension then he will be trapped" Ralik collapses all of the dimensions except the base original dimension  

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Orandel

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:53 pm
Instead of exiting to his castle like planned. Marcus finds himself and Claire inside the original base dimension. Oh, I see the punk has a trick or two up his sleeve. If that's the case, I better make this quick. He bites down on Claire's neck and injects his seed inside of her womb. Claire screams loudly with pain. Marcus just smiles, enjoying the pain she's in.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:56 pm
Ralik holds his scythe to marcus's neck "you WILL DIE" he then plunges the scythe clean through marcus's neck  

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Orandel

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:59 pm
As Marcus dies, his voice is heard one last time. "You may have killed me this time boy, but you're too late. She's a vampire once more and this time she has an extra little parting gift from me. Just watch your back boy, because I will be back to reclaim what's rightfully mine." The voice dies away, leaving Claire and Ralik alone inside the original base dimension.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games