Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

The type of guy who puts on cyanide perfume

"My real name is so silly..." Alex sighed wishing to change the topic, thought he knew that it never would and that Rian would just pester him until he got an answer. He looked at his feet, blushing slightly and started speaking again. "I'm a married man pining over a straight man. I'm selfish."

Then asks for kisses on the neck from every boy in the room

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

You're my heartbreaker

Kangin put his arm out cautiously to the mermaid, wondering what she would do. He smiled up at Zamir when his friend joined him."I was meant to meet Soo-Young out here. She and I come out here when she misses home or when English just gets too hard for me."

Annyeong tto annyeong

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rian knew he couldn't do a thing for his friends feelings. He loved Mira and he would never want to lose her. Yet at the same time he doesn't want to lose his friend either. He really didn't see that ever happening but he hated seeing him sad like this. "Im sorry" he whispered to him as he pulled him into a hug. He couldn't think of anything else he could say. The situation was delicate.

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

(( OOC: Rian has a heavy Irish accent))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"You have nothing to be sorry for. It'll fade over time." Alex knew that he would stay by Rian's side regardless. And when his friend pulled him into a hug he was sure that it meant Rian would continue to his his friend, even if things were a bit strange between them. He wanted a normal friendship and he was going to do whatever it took to ensure that he got one. "Yah, I can make some Kimchi. Let's go eat that in my office?"

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? Cautious
Who/What's on my mind?Kangin

So as not to startle either the mermaid or Kangin he reached forward and grabbed his friends wrist and pulled it slowly back. "You need to be more careful with mermaids" he whispered to him then glanced back at the mermaid. He hoped that his move would not anger her. He read that the sounds made above the water are harsh and loud harsh sounds were something Zamir did not handle well.

He kneeled down and looked at her. By typical definition of beauty this woman was very lovely. He could understand why many men are lured in by their looks. Except for Zamir. To him looks mean nothing. Instead she was simply a great opportunity to learn more about the strange creatures. He waved slowly at her again. This time to see if he'd get a reaction from her.

About Kans response as to why he was there, Zamir had heard him, it was just that he was more concerned for his friend's safty at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

You're my heartbreaker

Kangin frowned slightly when his friend stopped him from reaching out to the woman. She was not his type, but that did not seem to matter that moment. He wanted to see if the two could communicate with each other, after all she seemed interested enough in him. Maybe that meant she could speak English."She'd be prettier if she was Korean."

Annyeong tto annyeong

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rian smiled softly and nodded,"Alright that sounds like a good idea" he said wrapping an arm around his shoulder then tugged on it to pull him back towards the castle. "I just have one question.....Whats Kimchi?" he laughed at his ignorance.

{{next post Alex's office}}

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

(( OOC: Rian has a heavy Irish accent))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"Korean food." Alex felt his body sink under the weight of Rian's arm, he realised that he probably needed to start working out. "Fermented vegetables. "

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? Cautious

Zamir chuckled slightly."She probably wants to drag you into the lake and drown you. As curious as she is, even if she didn't want to kill you. She would do so anyway because I really don't know if they know we can't breath under there or not. Part of him really wanted to try and speak to her. If he could learn their language and get it written down and maybe even teach her english, he couldn't even figure out how to put how he'd react into words.
"Hello" he said to her slowly so if she wished to watch his mouth perhaps he could begin teacher her now.

"Impressive how she came so close is it not?" He questioned Kan without looking up at him. His voice did not have the robotic tone but instead was laced with curiosity and slight excitement.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

Nerissa glanced up nervously at the second boy. Two of them could easily seize her and drag her onto the shore. Even one was potentially dangerous. To this point, she slid away from the shallows to an area that she still felt comfortable enough to swim away quick enough. In this retreat, she pulled her arm back towards herself again.

How was she going to get them under water? She knew she didn't want to hurt them, but she still wanted them to join her. The Lake was always quiet and dull near the surface. Deeper into the Lake was where all the other Merfolk bustled, but her people held no interest to Nerissa. It was the Wizardfolk she found the most interesting of all.

Nerissa floated there, blushing slightly and brushing some stray strands from her face as she watched the two speak in a language she wished to understand.

Nerissa is floating at the edge of the Lake
                                                      while watching two wizards
                                                      and nervously contemplating her next line of action

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin and a mermaid
What's my mood? Cautious

Zamir watched as the mermaid slipped to a further distance. He wished that somehow he could communicate to her that they had no intention of harming her. He knew the risks of doing so but he looked at Kan."If something goes wrong pull me out as fast as you can" he said to him in his serious tone. His curiosity was winning over and he couldn't help it. He pulled off his shoes and removed his sweater and shirt then rolled up his pants legs and waded out up to just above his knees. He hoped she was kind. In a test of this he motioned to her to come a bit closer. By entering her world he was hoping he was proving that he meant no harm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

Nerissa cautiously swam back to the area that she had hovered in before shyly retreating. She was now in her element. Perhaps this boy did not mean to harm her at all? The mermaid put her trust into this wizard as she pulled herself up onto the shallows towards him.

Reaching out her hand, Nerissa gently reached for the wizard boy who was standing near his waist in the Lake water. He had stepped into her world, and she wanted to show someone - even this boy - her world. What would she show him first? The squid would love to see someone other than mermaids... but she would have to keep this boy safe from going too far down into the Lake.

Nerissa is pulling herself towards the shore of the Lake
                                                      while reaching out for the wizard
                                                      and planning out where to take him

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:32 am
User Image
What's my mood? Cautious

Zamir didn't know if the mermaid knew about their magic and if so how she felt about it. Before he reached out to her he pointed to under the water then to himself then tried as hard as he could to show her that if she took him down there that he would drown. He then made a motion with his hands trying to describe a wand to her. If she had seen wizards before then she would know what a wand was. He then made a swoosh motion then smiled. Hopefully that got across to her the fact that he'd need to use his magic to breath underwater. He waited for her reply before he reached out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

The mermaid nodded slowly. She knew that the boy could drown, but why did he need his magic stick (a term her sisters used to describe the witches' and wizards' magical sticks with which they cast spells from)? Perhaps he knew a way to breathe using the magic stick? It was strange to imagine, but she didn't know.

Nerissa slowly backed away from the wizard, to give him room.

Nerissa is floating near the shore of the Lake
                                                      while giving the wizard the room he needs
                                                      and wondering what he wants to do with his magic stick

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image
What's my mood? intrigued

Zamir was a bit excited when the mermaid seemed to accept or understand what he had said. He pulled out his wand then with a few simple movements cast the bubble-head charm. Once the bubble was securely in place he turned to look at Kangin. "Like I said, anything bad happens please pull me out" he smiled then turned and started to walk further into the water until he was up to his chest. This was incredibly stupid but he wanted to know. Looking straight at her he held his hand out. At least he still had his wand just in case.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games