Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:07 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Olyvia
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, it's going to be so nice to be back at school...'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada smiled as Rose approached them, blushing a bit when she realized that the girl didn't even really know Michelle. Her eyes went a bit confused. "Is Nell not here?" Almost immediately after she asked, she remembered that Nell wasn't allowed to take the train. She blushed harder. "Nevermind. Duh. Forgot. Erm... But, yeah, the train!" she said lamely, embarrassed. She hardly knew Rose at all, after all. Really only in passing, which was bad, since they were in the same house and year. She supposed she really needed to try harder to make friends with the people around her... although she'd certainly branched out last year, right?

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Amanda pushed her trolley through the wall which separated platforms 9 and 10. She was able to play quidditch with a new broom this year! Finally, don't have to use the school's crappy ones, she thought with a glint of a smile forming. Honestly, the girl was quite surprised when her older sister spent her money on a broom; however, after winning the House and Quidditch Cup, she proved she was meant to be on the field with her own broom.

==== ☠ ====

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke walked through the barrier, his mood not improved with the start of the school year. His adopted family was having a new baby. He wasn't sure how to feel about that. He wasn't too keen on finding Steffi and the rest, either. Suddenly a devilish smile lit up the boy's face as he spotted Nicholson. Well, he could always have a little fun, couldn't he? Walking over, he smirked and waved at the boy. "Hey, Xavier, right? I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot last year. Start fresh this one?"

User Image
State: Conniving
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

After four years, Cameron still wasn't used to walking through this wall. It just didn't make sense to him that wizards would make such a thing possible in a highly muggle populated area. However, this wasn't the most important thing on his mind. Today marked the anniversary from the first time he and Elli not only kissed, but snogged!

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image
TwelveRavenclawMuggle~BornSingleWearing
I am With: {Lots of People}
I Feel: {Lonely}
I Am: {Standing}

Lyre walked onto the platform, waving goodbye to her parents. She was going to miss them dearly. She had gotten the news that Erik had moved away, and it made her sad. Perhaps she would make a new friend this year? A hand ran through her strawberry blond hair, violet eyes looking around. She wondered if anyone would take notice of her, standing alone with a trunk in hand and a cat carrier in the other. The twelve year old hoped to find someone to talk to, since her parents really weren't... the same as talking to her peers.

{OoC:}

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing

User Image

Eretria walked through the barrier, seething. That... That boy! Of course she had to see him as soon as she arrived at the station. Dropping off his brother indeed! Probably the lummox came to stalk her, as he did in Knockturn Alley. She spotted Amanda and quickly made her way over, her prefect badge glinting on her collar. "Please tell me you are less annoying than a lobotomized ox. I just had to deal with one."

----------------------------------
State: Annoyed

I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Amanda raised an eyebrows as Eretria presented herself. "I hope so," she said with a grin. "You wanna tell me what happened?" she asked as she became more serious. That was when she noticed the green prefect badge pinned to Eretria's shirt. "Congratulations," she said nonchalantly with a nod towards the title. To be honest, Amanda didn't care about the responsibility that came with prefects. However, if Eretria did, she would at least congratulate her friend on becoming one.

==== ☠ ====

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Melinda Montbarron

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele looked around looking for Mel. He hadn't seen much of her ever since she had gone to the Radcliffe's house a few weeks ago to stay. Tammy was her cousin so Steele made sure that she was settled there. Steele left her there 3 weeks before summer was over and hasn't heard from her since What happened to her?" he asked himself. Soon enough, due to his lack of watching where he was going, he bumped into none other than the girl he had to try to avoid for obvious reasons...Ari. He didn't know what to do. She was looking at him and he couldn't just walk away. It wouldn't be possible. So, he let bygones be bygones and spoke out.

"Hey Ari, where's Katrina?" he asked her, keeping a smile on his face throughout the question.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana looked up at the boy who had bumped into her with teary eyes. "I don't know," she muttered, staring down at the ground for a moment with a frown on her face. Did he hear about Mel? she wondered, so she looked back up into Steele's blue eyes. "Is- erm." Not knowing how to put this, the girl stuttered through her words. "Did you hear what happened to Mel's family?" she asked, remembering what she had read in the Daily Prophet. Hopefully, Melinda was alright, and so was Katrina.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Third Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The boy did not think. The boy did not act. But rather, he just pushed his cart through the wall, and immediately handed his luggage to whoever was in charge of them. Except... a sketchpad he bought a month earlier was tucked snuggly in his arms, along with a regular pencil deprived of its eraser. Sun simply went to a lesser traveled corner of the station, sat down, flipped to a blank page, and started to sketch and shade. At this point, he wasn't bad, yet he wasn't good, but compared to the random doodles all over his notes the later half of the school, he had improved a lot.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Melinda Montbarron

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele looked at her briefly, a confused look on his face. He didn't know what to say. What was she talking about? What happened to the girl's family. "No, I didn't. Remember, us Muggles don't get the daily prophet. But what happened to them," he asked, fearing the answer greatly.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Jacob ran through the barrier, huffing slightly. Yes! He'd gotten here first! Rick had challenged him to see who would come through the barrier first, and he'd beaten him. He grinned, looking around. Good. There was a spot for him to sit to catch his breath. He knew his dad wasn't probably too happy with the two of them rushing off like that, but it'd been forever since he'd seen something like a smile on his older brother's face. He settled back, waiting to see if Night, Autumn, or Iris showed up. He hadn't seen them all summer.

State: Excited

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing

User Image

Eretria huffed when Amanda asked. "You remember the blond wonder following me in Knockturn Alley, right? He was outside the barrier 'to see his brother off' or some load of dung. He asked how I was doing, and if i'd gotten home safely. Bloody hell, doesn't he have anything better to do than pester me?" She then looked down at her front, not really paying attention to the pin until now. "Thanks. It came in the post with the usual letter. You wouldn't happen to know who's quidditch captain this year, would you?"

State: Annoyed

I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Hufflepuff || Second Year

Autumn skipped onto the platform. She looked around, but didn't spot anyone she knew. Or at least, affiliated with. So she took the time to set her luggage down where it would be taken care of for the duration of this journey. Turning around and searching through the many students, Autumn finally spotted someone familiar: Jacob! How could she have missed him? At full speed, the Hufflepuff girl ran towards the guy, and eventually embraced him in a big hug, almost a tackle. "Hi Jacob! I missed you. How was your summer?" Autumn exclaimed.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick walked through the barrier, rolling his eyes at his brother's antics. Why Jacob was so ecstatic over his sudden general disposition change. Then again, Jacob had probably noticed his depression just like everyone else did. Shrugging slightly as he thought it over, he bumped into some kid with glasses. He automatically flinched before he could control it. Oh yeah, real smooth there, huh? "Um, sorry about that. Are you all right?"

State: Quiet

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games