Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:01 am
Leigha nodded a little. "Of course." She replied and tilted her head, assessing him. "I've got a room for you. Come with me." She turned and walked down a left hand turn.

Jake blinked. His sister had visited? "You did? Well that is great! A weight off my mind." He smiled and kissed Kirari softly on her cheek. "That's a weight off."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:04 am
Boreas nodded and followed after Leigha. As they walked, he attempted to make small talk. "I hear you practically run this place?" he asked.

Kirari smiled. "Well, she kinda startled me at first. I didn't hear her come in. But we talked. And I think we're on the same page." she said, turning her head to return the kiss.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:15 am
"With my brother," Leigha began. "Yes. We built it after a. . .problem that happened and needed a safe space." She clenched her jaw. A secret no one in the facility knew. She and Jake would never tell it. And she hoped to the gods Jake wouldn't tell Kirari. She wasn't sure if the fire magi would take it.

Jake nodded. He'd wanted to give a proper kiss, but he didn't want to push it. "she has that effect on people." He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:21 am
Boreas frowned in concern. "A problem? Would you mind explaining?" he asked. "Perhaps . . . perhaps I could help?"

Kirari smiled. "So, food first, or games? Or both?" she asked, standing between the two tables.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:36 am
"Both!" Jake replied. "Keep our energy up." He chuckled.

Leigha shook her head. "No. It's not something I share with anyone." She looked a little sad. "Unless you are a Time Magi. But then, that wouldn't fix the problem. It would make things much worse. The Problem is for me and Jake alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:49 am
Boreas looked thoughtful. "You are not alone though. I don't know your problem, but if it has anything to do with the dread emperor, then it is not just yours and your brother's problem." he said sighing. "His . . . 'Eminence' poses a very real problem to us all." he said, a bitterness in his voice as he used one of the titles the Emperor's sycophants used. Only, he had twisted it into something filled with disdain instead of the usual admiration.

Kirari smiled. "Okay. Both it is." she said and then proceeded to start pulling the games table towards the food table.
((Let's leave them to their games for the time being. ^-^))  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:58 am
Leigha nodded a little. "An extremely real threat. If he manages to wipe us out, he'll move on to trying to purge the other kingdoms. His is the only one who does not accept us. And it's all due to a lie." Her voice sounded a mix of hurt and angry. As if thinking about it was beyond painful.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:04 am
Boreas frowned in very real confusion. "You . . . Do you speak of the heirs?" he asked. He then shook his head. "Forgive me m'lady. I did not mean to drive the conversation in an uncomfortable direction." he said, nodding his head in a small, quick bow. Michael had often teased him that he could be quite a charmer, but he did try to use his long-learned charms wisely. It was a reminder of a life he had turned from long ago.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:07 am
Leigha's eyes widened. How would he know? Not many people knew why the Emperor hated the Magi so deeply. Nor the real truth to it either. "Can we not speak of this?" She said, half a question and half ending that line of conversation. "There are children everywhere." She poked a part of the wall and a child giggled and ran off.
"Almost had me shimmer." Leigha called with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:21 am
Boreas nodded. "My apologies." he apologized once more. He was rather surprised as a child materialized from the wall before running off. "If it is a private conversation you desire, give me a closed room. I can ensure a safe space." he added after a moment's hesitation.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:24 am
"As I have said before in the past, this place is full of secrets. Ones that need to be let out to heal, and others that will tear this place apart. The one you seem to be digging for is the latter. And if you wish to stay welcome here, do not go digging any further. Some secrets are best kept in the dark." More sadness filled her before she opened a door. "This will be your room while you are here. I will send your leader to you once he and his brother are awake."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:39 am
Boreas bowed his head. "I will respect your wishes, m'lady. I . . . I understand the desire to keep certain secrets in the past." he said, sighing. "Thank you for your hospitality. I'm sorry for any trouble." Suddenly his expression changed and a gust of wind pushed Leigha into the room she had opened the door to. He stepped in after her, a gale keeping the water off the floor and with some manipulation of the air pressure, a vacuum caused the door to shut tightly behind him. "As I said, I am sorry for any trouble, but you see, there are some nasty rumors that I heard in my past life. Namely, that some Magi were the catalyst for the threat against us all. If you have any information on the murder of Prince Edward and Princess Elizabeth, then I have a responsibility to know." he said, a grim expression on his face. He did not like fighting other Magi. But if the Problem Leigha had mentioned was her and her brother being the ones to bring hatred for Magi into the Emperor's heart, then he felt like there was an injustice that needed to be corrected. How he'd start to correct it, he didn't know. But knowing the truth seemed to be a good first step. "I will respect your wishes. No one will hear of the things we discuss here. A vacuum makes for excellent soundproofing."  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:59 am
"I haven't heard that name in a long time." Leigha said pushing him away. She wasn't silly enough to not have access to water in the rooms. She needed it in case another magi lost it and started to attack. "And if you speak those names to my brother, he will kill you." The bed was suddenly sopping wet. "We weren't murdered. As you can see. I am alive. And here. If your boss. If anyone found out. This place, this sanctuary, is over. Do you hear? The children, the people will not follow me, will not trust me, they'll flee to the neighbouring kingdom. They'll sell us and we will be murdered."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:09 am
Boreas's eyes widened at the admission. He suddenly dropped to one knee, head bowed. "Your Highness." he murmured deferentially. The gale dropped, but the vacuum encompassing the room remained. "I promise you, this information will not leave this room." he said before standing. "But you underestimate Michael and do him a great disservice to assume he would turn against you so quickly." he added. He had given his word, he would not tell Michael what he had learned here, but he did feel the need to vouch for the other. "And . . . you are wrong on another point. There are those who would follow you. Perhaps more than they would follow the Resistance." he stated. He knew he was being vague, but he hadn't been lying when he said he had secrets he preferred kept locked in the past.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:16 am
Leigha nodded a little. "Do not speak to my brother about this or he'll kill you. Unlike me, this subject is. . .a homicidal one to him. What happened cut him so deeply. . ." She shook her head. "And you underestimate the fear and irrational thinking the people here also have. If they learn that myself and my brother are the reason they are being hunted, would you really think the majority would be sympathetic? Or would they hate us because they now know why their families were murdered before them? Thank you for your words Boreas, I will not forget them. But when you've lived in fear for as long as I and my brother have, it is hard to trust in others." She shook her head. "Again, for your sake, do not mention this to anyone, least of all Jake. I saved him once, I don't know if I have the strength to save him again."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff