Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:18 pm
" Umm...no not exactally..." Mokuba replied a little worried, he did'nt want to destroy his first shot at having a friend his own age. " Just a lot of things.." Mokuba replied again getting close to cracking but stopped himself. He blushed as James got closer but he tried to make it go away hoping he would'nt see Mokubas other desire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:30 pm
James saw the blush and cursed his Horror-mones for making him want to see what that blush was about in a direct manner. 'Come on brain... I don't want to kiss him... I know that...' he thought, quelling visions of doing just that. He decided he'd better be discrete about this. He touched his[Mokuba's] hand, just brushed it, just to see what would happen. "So they're jealous?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:39 pm
Mokuba blushed even more, but rid of it to answer his question. " I suppose..and theres other reasons..more horrible ones.." Mokuba said looking away from James still letting James hold his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:46 pm
James decided to drop it. He was so incredibly happy that he didn't really care right now. He got to hold hands with Mokuba. He actually got to hold hands! He smiled.
"Okay." James said. "Er... I-"
The driver interupted them to tell them they had arrived.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:50 pm
Mokuba smiled, " Great, well let go, We need ot get food and drinks. " Mokuba replied getting chibi blush as he continued to hold James hand as they got out of the car and even while going to the ticket counter he still held onto James hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:19 pm
James' mind was drawing a complete blank. His stomach on the other hand was on a roller coaster and he was so happy that Mokuba was holding hands with him, and really meant it, that it didn't matter that he hadn't been able to say he liked him.
They went into the movie together. James had never seen Ghost in the Shell and didn't know what it was about, but he liked it once he started watching.

((If you don't know, Ghost in the Shell is an anime about... well... machines that start to get souls and stuff. It's all about whether or not you should create life like that. Also, it has to lots of action, it is shonen after all.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:21 pm
((lol cool))

Mokuba too was enjoying the movie and when things got more intense he held onto James hand a litttle tighter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:27 pm
James decided nothing ever worked like it did in the movies, but he put his arm around Mokuba's shoulder anyway, drawing him closer. He was really warm, and James liked his hair, all nice and soft. He let him hold onto his other hand instead.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:31 pm
Mokuba blushed to where all of his face was red. He didnt know what he should do as his heart pounded against his chest. He gave in snuggling into his shoulder, he was warm like Seto when Mokuba did get a chance to get close to him, but James was different, he was warmer. Mokuba smiled lightly closeing his eyes for some reason losing all interest in the movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:42 pm
James didn't know quite what to do. His heart was pounding and butterflies were fluttering and he was all around really nervous, but he liked it. He brushed Mokuba's bangs out of his way and stopped. What was he thinking? But still, he looked so cute there. He smiled and let him hold his hand again, resting his head against Mokuba's.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:57 pm
((I love this! Mokuba gets a love now, Im so happy 4laugh now i want to draw these two, just need what James looks like mrgreen ))

Mokuba just smiled still with his eyes closed enjoying the feel of being loved like this. Being close to someone he really liked, he snuggled more into James still no longer caring about the movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:05 pm
((James is a little shorter than Mokuba, but not much. He's got brown eyes, and flatter hair than Joey, it doesn't stick up like that. He looks almost just like the poster boy for America people used to see on War posters. He tends to be found like his cousin Joey, in jeans and a t-shirt and sometimes a jean jacket, although he wouldn't wear that to the movies in the summer.))

James was happy, and annoyed when the movie ended. He walked with Mokuba out towards the car, rubbing his eyes a little and wondering why his legs wouldn't let him stand up, but then, everyone had that problem coming out of theatres.
"Er..." He started. "I... kinda really like you..."
He knew it had come out quiet, and he was nervous, but finally he worked up the courage, took a breath and kissed Mokuba.
James had never kissed before, not like this, and it made him want even more, but he stopped himself, and pulled away looking really nervous.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:35 pm
((So his hair color is the same as Joeys? and I dotn your discription with war posters and such sweatdrop ))

Mokuba blushed majorly as he James pulled away. He had no clue what to do, his heart was racign and butterflies formed in his stomach. His horomones went wild wanting to find a place private and do things that he tried to shake out of his mind. But not ignoring the feeling in his stomach he oved in kissing him back but not pulling away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:50 pm
((That's okay, I assume people get that. I'm a WWII junkie. Anyway, it like clean cut and suburban, like Seto's if he swooped his bangs to the one side.))

James loved it. Absolutely loved it. He let his arms wrap around him, one between his shoulder blades, and the other resting in the small of his back. He still couldn't believe it, but this was so much fun.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:54 pm
((so its brown? neutral ))

Mokuba blushed more at the feeling of his hands on his body. He wrapped both of his arms around James' shoulders as he let the boy continune to kiss him. He was really enjoying himself sure that he wouldnt get in trouble for this.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games