Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:21 am
(( I loved it~ It was so funny!))

Rosa's trembling turned into shudders. She moved closer to him and nuzzled his neck picking a vein near his neck, kissing his skin then licking it before gently biting him. She held him close her hands slipping under his shirt to bring him closer to her. She pulled back after two mouthfuls. That was enough, or he'd sleep for two days again and leave her alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:27 am
Oburos smiled as she pulled back. "Better?" he asked softly, brushing some hair out of her face.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:33 am
Rosa blushed darkly and nodded. Already she could feel the pain in her body, the clawing under her skin. The nagging instinct to kill. It was starting to fade. She leaned forward and rubbed her nose on his. "Yes." She replied. "I'm feeling so much better. You always help me." More of his memories filled her mind drowning out the memories of the others. Not her own though. She had those. But his was there, with hers. Side by side. Perfection.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:35 am
Oburos smiled, rubbing his nose against hers in return. "Good. I want to take care of you. Always." he said softly before kissing her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:56 am
Rosa smiled softly and kissed him back. "Just like I want to take care of you, but I feel like I'm doing a bad job." She looked away. "All I seem to be doing is taking from you and giving nothing back, and I don't know how to give back."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:18 am
Oburos frowned. "Don't worry about that Rosa. It's not something that either of us should be thinking about. We've got forever ahead of us. Who needs to keep score." he said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:19 am
"But I feel so selfish." Rosa whimpered. "I don't want to be selfish. I want to be your equal." She shook her head. "I hate being so out of control, so unstable. I hate it. But I don't know how to fix it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:53 pm
Oburos placed a finger over her lips to get her to cease talking. "So until we find a way to fix it, don't worry over it. If it's a bridge that we must cross, then we will. And as I said, we have the rest of forever. When we are able to fix it, I'm sure you'll far surpass me." he said with a chuckle, before pressing his lips against hers, removing his finger since it would only get in the way of the kiss.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:11 am
Rosa blushed darkly and kissed him back. "I love you, so much." She whispered and held him close. She smiled softly and nuzzled his nose. "I know my love, I'm just sick and tired of having these outbursts. . . what happens if it happens during our wedding, your mother will murder me. . . If I don't murder her first."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:59 pm
Oburos shook his head. "If it does, then the ceremony will be postponed and my mother will have to deal with it." he said, holding her close. "Either way, I will be there for you." he said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:43 pm
Rosa nodded softly and clung to him more, gaining comfort from his strength. "Okay." She whispered to him snuggling and nuzzling where his scent was strongest and took deep breaths in through her nose. His scent was so comforting to her at that moment. At every moment. "Okay."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:25 am
Oburos smiled. "Feeling better?" he asked softly, rubbing her back in small circles. He didn't move, not wanting to disrupt Faye. He was there to help her calm down, to be a source of comfort.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:36 pm
Rosa nodded softly and held him more. She was calm. She wasn't in any way hungry or aggressive or anything. She was a bit tired. And extremely comfortable. "Yeah." She mumbled smiling a little and petting him back. "I'm okay. now, but I like this~ can we not move for a while?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:34 am
Oburos chuckled. "We can stay like this forever if you want us to." he said softly, not minding one bit. He, for one, certainly was not complaining about the cuddling.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:38 am
Rosa blushed darkly and smiled. "We can't. We have to get married. And. . . And I think I need to tell your mother I want to plan most of it. The pink is way too much. I don't like it." She shook her head. "I'm not looking forward to that confrontation."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff