Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:37 am
Damien paused as he felt the new presence. Leila noticed and asked, "Hm? What's wrong?"

"Naomi," Damien glanced away from Leila.

"Ellie really is trying to pair you two up," Leila laughed slightly through her heartache, "Mother wouldn't have minded though. As long as we were all happy."

They remained silent for awhile. Leila thought of her human mother and her heart ached for the loving touch only her mother brought. Just to see her one more time, or hear her laugh or say anything to her. She looked to her brother, "Please, if I go back to Ellie's, please come with me. I need you more than ever, Damien."

Damien grimaced slightly before looking back to Leila, "Father wants me to train more in the demonic region."

He felt sorry for his sister. She had no idea how much he missed their mother as well. Tamera was the only one who had given him a fighting chance when he was just an infant and the others hated him because of was Demetrius' favorite, though he nearly killed her when she was pregnant with him. Damien looked back to Leila and nodded, "I'll go back with you nonetheless, sister."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:50 am
Naomi continued to cry until long after Rose had returned them to the mansion. "I don't know why, I think she saw Damien but I can't be sure." Rose explained to her mother who was doing her best to settle her screaming toddler.
"Yes well as long as she doesn't have any other injuries. It'll be okay. Have you been practicing like I showed you?" Rose and Rein nodded with a grin. Rein had small horns too like Damien but Rose didn't. Nor did Klaus. Rein loved his horns. He felt connected to his father when he saw them. They hurt yes but they were there. But he loved his mother too. He knew she tried to do her best at being a parent. Tried so much. He wished he could help.

Naomi continued to scream until she felt something calming. She could hear her mother's heartbeat. Her world didn't seem so dark any more. Not one little bit.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:34 am
Leila and Damien walked up the dirt path to the large house that now belonged to Ellyone. She was nervous going back to her other parent's location, but Damien seemed unfazed. They both approached to see the large door, and also Demetrius standing there as if waiting for them as well. Leila immediately sprinted towards the demon and sucker punched his gut. He staggered back slightly, then smirked, "You certainly have your mothers temper."

"Yeah? Which one then!? The one you killed!?" Leila raised her other fist and punched his cheek before Damien pulled her away, "Let me go!"

"Now is not the time," Damien managed to say as he pulled her farther back, "What are you doing here, Father?"

"I was summoned," Demetrius shrugged, "And partially that I wanted to as well. When being set up with one person for so long, it starts to grow on you."

"You said a loss is what kept our race going," Damien countered as soon as Leila calmed down, "You've grown weak, Father."

"Perhaps," Demetrius dusted himself, "Perhaps I have decided that loving that woman is far greater than a life in solitude."

He turned and knocked on the door before opening it without a response, "Ellyone," he called out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:15 pm
The second her name was from his lips Ellyone had appeared her arms around him holding him tight to her. She felt like stone at first but it was so fleeting it could have been a dream. She wanted to hurt him but she couldn't. She loved him too much. She needed him too much. Rose was there with a squirming Naomi. "Welcome." She said softly. "To Klaus Manor. Please, for your safety father do not enter the ball room as Klaus has reverted and is stronger than you in this form. I don't want to see my mother revert again. Ow!!! Naomi you don't bite!" Rose called releasing Naomi after she bit Rose hard enough to make her bleed.
"Dama!" The child called flying over to him and Leila giving both a baby like hug. She liked Leila because Damien liked her. That was all. If Damien stopped liking Leila, Naomi would too.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:11 pm
"Still such a tantrum?" Demetrius rolled his eyes as he held Ellyone as well.

"You killed my mother, he loved her," Leila grumbled as she crossed her arms, "You should at least feel some remorse."

"We don't feel remorse like you do," Damien managed to put Naomi on his hip to keep her from drooling on his face, "I feel sorrow for the loss of my mother, but..it's not the same as you would feel it, Leila."

Leila felt an odd distance between her brother. She grimaced as she glanced at her footing. Apart of her wanted to know where Gabriel was just to make sure he was happy, but knew it wasn't her place. This was not her own home and there was no one here, besides Damien, that would stand up for her if she started a fight now.

Demetrius noticed the emotions emitted from Leila and the tired look in Damien's eyes to know it was time for them to rest, "Perhaps you could show them to their rooms, mijn lieve."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:32 pm
Ellyone nodded and tugged Demetrius down the darkened hallways. She guessed he liked the negative emotions in the air since he didn't make a comment about it. She didn't like how he belittled his eldest but that was fine.

Rose smiled at the three of them. "This way." She purred guiding them down a different hall passed the ballroom. "Be mindful of Klaus Damien. Unlike him you and Rein are full-bloods and are vulnerable. He could put you in the battery and feed from you for billions of years." Naomi gave a low cat like growl. "Not saying he will little one. He won't do that to you." Rose Addressed Naomi's growl with a soft smile. She put Damien in a room near Leila's but continued with her alone. Rose stopped and gave Leila a hug. "You know I support your wishes big sister." Rose whispered in Leila's ear. "If you need me to talk to mum I will. Oh yes, I have a surprise for you too." She opened the door to Leila's room showing Gabriel in a crib in the middle of the room near a bed. "I am on your side. Please know that."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:42 pm
"That doesn't even make the basic of sense," Leila commented dryly, "First, how could Rein be a full demon when you're not? You're twins. That would make you full demon as well. Secondly, Rein couldn't be a full demon because our mother isn't a demon at all, not a drop of demon blood in her. Lastly, I distinctly remember you threatening me, berating me, and belittling me for my choice not to want to train or do anything that made me half weeping angel. We may live together, but I'm only here for Gabriel and Damien. I don't have any other siblings besides them."

After she had ranted, Leila immediately felt bad. Though they rarely even sat down eye-to-eye on many things, they were still sisters. Leila rubbed the back of her neck as she decided not to apologize. She turned her back to rose and looked down at Gabriel as he slept. The toddler had been through so much traveling than any kid should. Leila kept her back to Rose. She would apologize another day, but she was too tired and too hurt to want to apologize.

Demetrius followed Ellyone. The darkness in the air was a delightful treat for him. Then again, he was the one who caused the strong emotion. He kept a soft grasp on Ellyone's arm as he asked, "You do not hate me for what I did to the human? I know what you had with her was over, but I know your kind gets attached to their mortals."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:00 pm
Ellyone turned her head to his voice her face cold. "Only if they were our mate. She's not my mate. You are. I had a fling and some children with her. Yes I care for her as a friend. But I understand why you did it. Had you not have I'd have had to have taken care of it myself. And even you wouldn't have liked it." Her cruel nature came out for a second. Then with her speed she pushed him against a bare wall pressing her body to his. "You are all I desire. I would only be mad at you if you had sold one of the children. And there fore I have no reason to be mad at the one I desire." Her wings appeared for a moment. They were stone in colour but they disappeared as quickly as they appeared. Yes she was mad at him for hurting their son. But she wouldn't leave him over it.

Rose sighed. Of course Leila wouldn't understand. She had it easy. She made trouble for herself. Rose however, had responsibility where Leila had none. "You won't get through to her sister." Rein said with a sigh. "I am the only one who understands you." Rose looked at Rein sadly.
"It breaks my heart to see the people I grew up with sad and grieving. I may be cold at heart but I still care about some things just like you."
"You wound me with your words sister." Rein feigned hurt on his face. Then he nudged her and they went off on their own to find something to do.

Naomi hugged Damien happily. She was glad he was holding her again. Oh! Shiny! Her baby brain picked up on a nice button on his clothes and started to chew on it. It helped with her teething problem too.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:09 pm
Leila sat in the plush bed with regret. Why did she bring Gabriel here? To be brainwashed? No... These couldn't be her only family. Didn't Tamera have family somewhere? If she did, she never spoke about them. Leila sighed as she decided she didn't want to sleep away from her brother. She threw the pillow and blanket on the floor next to the crib to sleep as close to Gabriel as she could without fear of rolling on top of him or smothering him. If there was one good thing out of this whole move, she shared a room with her only true brother.

Damien was swift to get Naomi back to her own room and to go back to his own. He felt a connection with the infant, but his mood right now wasn't promising safety. Rein was a full demon. For an odd reason, it made him question whether or not he was happy about the idea. Between all of the sons, he had been their father's favorite compared to Klaus and Rein. Even his father had deemed his elder brothers both as failures before.

He went to his bed as he laid in the sheets. For a moment before he fell asleep, his only thought that he was the chosen favorite, he was the one allowed to have the final blow before their father's death.

Demetrius admired Ellyone's cruelty, to not care at all for the human's death. He should've traded Leila, in honest truth, but knowing it was Tamera that Barth would go for on a dime's price was better. Demi smirked as he used all his strength to shove Ellyone to the opposite wall and pin her roughly, "If this is a score, my love, you will lose. Take me to your bedroom."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm
Ellyone grinned darkly at Demetrius. Her eyes darkened by lust. "I will darling. But remember you are under punishment you have to cuddle afterward. Or be subject to my will in bed for a year." She slipped from him and took him to her room closing the door behind her.

Naomi didn't like that Damien had separated them. But she could feel his aura too. He was unstable about something. Even though she knew if she could speak more than two short syllables she could calm him. She felt it wouldn't work right now. He'd learned the truth. Something Demetrius refused to admit. Had he not have been blind Tamera wouldn't have had to suffer through that pregnancy. He would have been happy with Rein.

"C'mon sister hit me harder!" Rein growled. "Let it out." Rose couldn't do it. She couldn't hurt her twin. She had a demon's emotions about a lot of things sure but not family. She couldn't hit her family. Rein could yes. But she couldn't. It wasn't who she was. "Fine. Maybe Leila will-" Rein began turning from Rose.
"Ah!!" She roared landing a hard bone rattling blow to him. "You leave her alone!"
"That's more like it. Again!" Rein purred his body already healing.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:34 pm
'Leila'

This had to be a dream. Leila stood in front of her human mother. Tears welled in her eyes as a thick glass separated them away from each other. She touched the glass as her tears streaked down her cheeks, "Mother..why did her go?"

"I couldn't let them take you or the others away," Tamera smiled back, tears streaming down her eyes, "Take care of Damien and Gabriel for me. Be good to the others."

"Mother, i'm not like them, I can't be what they want or what they are," Leila sobbed as she pressed her forehead against the glass, "I don't belong here."

"My little Leila," Tamera whispered soothingly, "You can defy all you want, but you are what you are. Embrace it, find your path and walk."

Leila woke slowly. She felt her cheeks to feel the same tears. Her heart broke even more. The voice was the same as her mothers. Leila could smell breakfast from a mile away. She had barely eaten anything besides stale bread the last few days, giving all her money to make sure Gabriel had enough formula. Her pride made her stay where she was at on the floor, her back aching from the hard wood. She grabbed Gabriel to take him to the kitchen to let him interact with the others and to give him his formula as she ignored the more than delicious breakfast that surrounded her.

Demetrius was already out of the room before dawn approached. As much as he did love his mate, he still didn't take orders as easily as others. He had whipped up a batch of food for the rest of the household before going to Damien's room to knock on the door to get his son to wake, "Your training begins, Damien."

The door slowly creaked open as Damien slipped out already dressed and ready for the day. He looked up at his father and gave a slight nod as Demetrius led the way outside to begin.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:49 pm
"Again!" Rein bellowed. They'd been at it all night. He still looked fresh but Rose didn't. She looked emotionally beaten, upset. On the edge ready to snap.
"I can't!" She screamed at him. She wanted to cry, to scream.
"Do it!" Rein roared his body flashed a demonic true form.
Rose gasped and rushed at him shoving him to the ground. She couldn't lose her twin to this. She needed him to stop this. Black tears trickled from her eyes. "No more." She sobbed. Rein's determined face grew fearful. No! He'd meant for her to bring out his form not hers! Rein sat up and pulled his sister close. Sometimes he forgot how fragile she was. Even when she could take hits better than he could. "I'm so sorry little Dwella." He whispered in her ear. "I forgot how different we are."

Ellyone woke shortly after Demi left. She'd make him cuddle as they slept tonight. But what really woke Ellyone was Naomi's indignant screams. Ellyone rose and found Naomi in the midst of a tantrum. She refused to settle in her mother's arms. She refused to eat. She bit scratched and hissed at anyone who got near she Ellyone went up to Damien's room grabbed something that had his scent on it that she could wrap her toddler in and did just that. Naomi settled after a little while happy now to drink her formula. "How did you sleep Leila?" Ellyone asked with a kind smile now that Naomi had stopped screaming. Ellyone had started introducing solids to Gabriel which was fun. Another infant to throw food at her. "Did you find the contraption I made so you and Gabriel could share the double bed?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:02 pm
"He was happy in the crib and I was fine on the floor next to him," Leila answered calmly as she poured herself a glass of water, "I'm going out to eat."

Gabriel looked pleased being close to Ellyone, so Leila decided to leave him where he was at. They shared a room. That alone pleased her more than anything. Leila went back up the stairs to shower and dress herself for the day before going outside to see Demetrius and Damien training. The normal demon stuff, she guessed. Both of them were shadowed in black with only the whites of their eyes showing. An immense energy that was the envy Leila had ever felt was created between the two.

When she came into their view, Demetrius was the first to return to normal, "You're getting better, Damien. You have easily surpassed my own strength. The day is coming soon that you'll join our kind to be far greater."

"If that is your desire," Damien replied, before turning his gaze to Leila.

Demetrius noticed and sighed, "Very well. You may take a break."

He turned and went back inside, deciding to pay his other children a visit. Demetrius found Rein and Rose. Rose was crying as Rein tried to calm her. He then noticed the small, immature horns on Rein's head that barely peaked out from beneath his tuffed hair.

"Perhaps I was mistaken to believe you were my second failed attempt," Demetrius spoke allowed as he approached his twins, "I'm quite curious how this change occurred, but it doesn't matter if you're an actual full demon. Not up to par on your true demonic skills, but a few years of teaching and living amongst our kind will suite you."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:11 pm
Rein's aura grew hostile toward his father. The raw need to protect the one he'd imprinted on flared and his eyes changed. "Take another step and I'll remove your feet." He growled. "You have no place near us!" He'd hidden what he gleaned from the Imp. Kept himself weak. But he let the knowledge flow through him. Let his body change into his final true form something that took a while for Damien to learn he did it in seconds. But then, Rose's hand touched his huge bulging arm. "Peace my brother. Please." Her beseeching expression seemed to calm him some what. Enough to put him back into his human form. Yes rose had to reveal the patterns on her face designed to attract other demons. But that was the only demonic thing about her. The rest of her was Weeping Angel.
"As you wish sister." Rein replied with a sigh. "I am sorry for asking that of you. It was wrong of me."
"Well I was the only one left. You couldn't ask Klaus." She gave a pointed look to Demitrius. "Quite frankly, I am the only logical choice in helping you, aside from mother's slave." It was Rein's turn to give her a pointed look.
"We're not supposed to talk about him around other demons." Rein hissed.

Ellyone continued to feed her toddler's their solid food even though most of it got thrown at her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:42 pm
"Very well, choose your faulty ways," Demetrius shrugged as he walked on.

Though Rein showed signs of being a full demon, he had no realization or even close to the power Demetrius had trained Damien. Nothing done fast is done right. But, he would let his second son stomp around and pretend he knew what he was doing. Perhaps he had gotten too excited to think that maybe Rein would learn the proper way of harnessing his abilities. Then again, that may have been too much to ask for.

Demetrius decided he would see on Klaus. He went to the doors that led to the ballroom, but did not enter. Instead, he remained outside the doors and soaked in what he could sense. Nothing. Klaus was too attached to that human anyways. He'd eventually find someone else to take to his bed.

Leila kept her head low as she felt her stomach growling loudly. She noticed Damien being awfully quiet, but she didn't say anything either. Then, Damien reached out and grabbed Leila's arm and pulled her back. From beneath the ground rose a figure, Barth revealed himself with a wily smirk as said, "Well, well, look who I just happened to come by."

"You..." Leila growled as she balled up her fists, "How..how dare you..."

"You kill our mother and expect us not to attack?" Damien asked as he glowered at Barth, "I'm giving you a five second head start to-"

Leila didn't wait. She ran towards Barth, who chuckled as she punched his abdomen. What happened next was beyond her control. A white light appeared around her before turning into a massive explosion that could only be compared to a nuclear warhead impacting the earth. Damien barely had enough time to cover himself from the massive blast that stretched as far as cutting Klaus' manor to where just the front part was blown away and the ground quaked at such a fierce rate that no one could be left standing.

As soon as the light and fire died down, Damien removed his shadow barrier to see only Leila standing and her clothes that looked as if she walked through a wall of fire. Barth was no where to be seen.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games