Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:12 pm
Anya fell silent though she soaked in Conrad's affections. What had happened was best left between herself and Emma, but Conrad had the right to know why his daughter was upset. She would give him the basic details. Anya rested against the back of the large tub Conrad let her bathe in.

She glanced up at Conrad, "Everything is fine, Emma and I just shared a few words. As for this...I'm sure it was just a bad reaction. As for Emma...I'm not sure. I don't want to talk about it any further."

The female vampire could see it in Conrad's eyes that he needed to feed and soon. Troy was already a vampire that fed on other vampires, she didn't need her husband to harbor a taboo trait as well. Anya sat up in the tub as she patted his cheek, "Go feed, my sweet. I'll be fine, I need to speak with Oscar."

"Dammit..." Liam growled beneath his breath as he pulled the car over, getting out to see Emma vomiting on the ground.

This was getting beyond just worse. How was the child going to survive if Emma could barely hold down just air? Would she miscarry? So many thoughts purged his mind as Liam held Emma's hair back as she puked up some more. He kept in mind that her species was rare as it was and that producing might be harder than it usually was. However, that meant that their child had little to survive with if it didn't have enough nutrients for it to eat. Being more wolf than either human or vampire, the pup needed meat or something substantial to live off of. But Emma just breathed and would need to puke...

"This is getting us nowhere," Liam commented, "You need to go to a hospital for your morning sickness, or at least on bed rest so the kid has a chance to grow the first trimester."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:23 pm
Emma nodded digging into her pocket. She produced a phone. "Call my doctor. He know's my secret-" She puked again. "s**t! There goes another rib." She hissed taking deep slow, breaths. "His name is Doctor Jackson. When you tell him it's about me he'll ask for a code word. Tell him puppies." Another round of vomiting followed.

Conrad nodded. "Alright my love. I'll send Oscar in." He kissed her hair and left the rooms. "Oscar, my wife wants to see you." Conrad said curtly. "You have my number if she needs me I'm going to kill something." Then he turned and left the Castle into the forest. He was angry. Not just the normal Emma stole his car angry. . . Full blown frenzy, Anya was in emotional pain even if she didn't want to admit it. Emma was running away. . . Oscar was obviously still hung up over Emma and that Troy? Conrad didn't like the look of him. . . And another thing; Where the heck had Adele gone to? If he didn't start taking things under control now something worse that crap was going to hit the fan.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:43 pm
Oscar took another drag of his smoke as he walked into the bathroom to see Anya had wrapped a towel around herself as she sat in the large tub. He turned his back as he sat at the base of the tub, "Well? She run off?"

"I killed her child, Oscar," Anya stated as she toyed with the end of her long hair, "I didn't mean to."

"You didn't kill the damned thing," Oscar snided, "If anything you just pissed her off enough to play the martyr."

"Did you sign the treaty with Liam?" Anya asked.

"You lose a child and your mind is back on politics," Oscar had to smirk at Anya's question, "No, I don't sign off with wolves."

Anya sat in silence for a few moments before taking a deep breath. She looked down into the water, there were still remnants of blood around her. As relieved as she was that she didn't have to carry an estranged child, her thoughts went to Emma, "I can't say I feel bad that she left. She blames us for hurting her yet she's the one who dragged us here. We can't stay mad either because our status's have risen because of her. We would've been just plain coven leaders, but I am now a Queen and you a King. How can we openly complain any longer? Even Emma, she's married now with a child on the way, she has what she wanted as well. All of this bickering needs to stop."

Oscar listened off and on. He still hated Emma with so much fury, but when one hates someone...there's also love still intertwined somewhere in between. Emma had broken his heart twice, and he would never truly forgive her, but he wouldn't kill her off or wish for her death just yet.

"Oscar," Anya stood up and left the tub to stand in front of Oscar, "It's about high time we start acting our parts. If we are to keep our post, we need people."

The young king stood up, brushing himself off before smiling with a dark intent, "If it's followers we need then I know just where to get them."

Liam wasn't hesitant to dial the number and quickly explain the situation before saying the world 'puppies'. The alpha was given fast directions to the location where he was promised that his wife would be hooked up back to IV's and a proper food source to keep the child alive and healthy at least through the first few months. Liam hauled Emma back into the car, though she continued to vomit out of the window, and went as fast as the car would allow to get Emma to the hospital.

Once they reached the hospital, Liam carried Emma inside where the nurses admitted him, assessed Emma, and quickly got her into a room before starting the necessary set up as Dr. Jackson came into to see Emma. Liam stood outside the room, seeing how he was getting in the way of the other nurses and doctor. He could barely stand still as he waited. The appointed nurses allowed to stay motioned him into the room where he saw Emma hooked up to several machines.

"Will this keep my child alive?" Liam asked.

One of the nurses opened her mouth to speak, but the other nurses gave her a sharp glance. Liam ran his fingers through his hair, "I want my child to live through this."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 pm
Doctor Jackson looked over the results and sighed. "You're her husband?" He asked looking Liam up and down. "Never thought she'd marry her nightmare. . ." He sighed. "You should be less worried about the child and more worried about what this is doing to Emma. She drowned twice on her own blood from the vomiting. We've determined it's the blood types. They're the same yet different enough to effect her." The doctor sighed and handed the results to a nurse. "I'm going to have to get my sister on this, she's a paeds surgeon, we'll have to get the child out before it kills her-"
"NO!!" Emma cried coughing up blood. "Not my Jellyfish."
"Emma, this child could kill you. For real. It's sucking out your life, developing at an alarming rate if I don't get Addison in here now to remove it your heart could give out-"
"I'm not human anymore." Emma hissed low. The doctor paled.
"You turned? How can you be out during the day?"
"No, I'm lycan, it's hard to explain I can survive this I know I can, Erick please. Not my Jellyfish."
"Call Addison-"
"No!!!" Emma cried.
"Tell her I need all these done, and a birthing plan if she's going to dig her heals in might as well go down with her." He turned to Liam. "If she dies from this. . . Adele will kill you." Then he left to talk to his nursing staff about. . . discretion.

Conrad ran head long through the forest but stopped suddenly. Someone was following him. "Oh brother," Asha's voice purred all around him. "Have you forgotten to feed again?"
"Shut up Asha!" Conrad barked. He scented something a smiled evilly heading in that direction straight for a pack of mountain lions. He took them all down on his own devouring their blood until he was just getting over fed. His body returned to it's normal sculpted drool worthy appearance and with a flick of his hair turned and walked back to his castle. his phone buzzed. "Signal? Out here?" He pulled out his phone. "Doctor Jackson?" He answered his phone. "Please tell me you didn't authorize Emma's marriage." The voice hissed on the other line.
"Hello to you too Erick." Conrad growled.
"No time. did you allow the marriage of Emma and the dog or not?"
"I did."
"Yeah well you shouldn't have. He's not concerned about Emma's health at all. If she dies from this-"
"Hold on rewind. . . Dies from what?"
"Her baby. It's killing her from the inside out she won't listen to reason and her husband isn't helping either. Conrad. . . what do I do?"
"Let me get back to you. I'll talk to someone here. How long can you hold off on treatment?"
"Three days at most. Hurry, if the fetus grows any more it won't do to abort it."
"Alright I'll call back soon." Conrad hung up and bolted back to the Castle. Once there he burst in on Anya and Oscar his eyes determined. "You, Me in a car to the a hospital now." He said to Oscar.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:23 am
Liam was more than offended about having the doctor say that he wasn't concerned at all about Emma's state. Hell, why would he have even bothered taking her to the hospital if he hadn't!? In the end, he'd rather have his child live if it meant Emma had to sacrifice her life for the child, but he could understand that she would want herself to live more than their child. Either way, Liam remained by Emma's side.

He gripped her hand as fear tore apart her features, "Everything will be alright, if they have to take out our child early i'm sure the doctor and nurses will keep our child alive through it. Conrad will be here soon, he can help us."

It sounded like there were more coming as well. The alpha didn't want a few certain people to come around. For all he knew they would kill the child or try to hurt Emma in her fragile state.

"The fact that you're here suggests that Emma's in trouble once again, how likely," Oscar rolled his eyes, "Count me out."

"Oscar!" Anya stated as she stamped her foot, "Go help!"

"I'm good," Oscar retorted as he lit another cigarette.

"I can convince him, my sweet," Anya smiled at Conrad before turning to give Oscar a cold stare, "If you help Emma, your people will see you as a more gracious king. Everyone knows what she has done to you before, and acting civil now will render you on a higher level than before."

Oscar stood silently as he took in the advice from Anya. He then sighed before rolling his eyes, "Alright, but only for now and i'm not staying all day. I have more important things to do."

He followed Conrad to the car and sat in the back as Conrad drove.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:24 pm
"Oh yes." Conrad replied. "And I know you hate her so watching her die a slow agonizing death should be entertainment to you." Conrad snapped. "Do not test me boy." It seemed the stress of everything was getting to Conrad. "No matter what you think she's done I am sure you deserved it! Now come on before Liam tares apart the whole city and I have to clean up the mess." Conrad's hand and a muscle in his jaw twitched. "Anya, you can come too, I'll get Addison to check you over make sure you're one hundred percent."

Emma laid in the bed rolling on her side. They want to take you away from me. She thought. Then Liam's words hit her. He wants to take you away from me too. . . It's okay Jellyfish mummy still loves you. The fetus gave an aggressive kick and she cried out in agony. They had her on every drip they could afford to pump into her system, so she wasn't losing much weight. But the child was growing quickly. X-rays and ultra-sounds showed nothing. However, when the sound was put on the heartbeat thrummed. Doctor Jackson paled but Emma seemed happy. "Little Jellyfish has a strong heart." She mewed happily. The doctors and nurses paled. Why couldn't Liam see? At this rate both of them would die. They were barely able to keep enough nutrients in Emma to stop her from starving.

Emma sat up when she scented her father and kept as many blankets over her belly as possible. When Conrad entered her hospital room she didn't even register the vampires. She wondered what she looked like to them. But only for a brief moment. "Daddy." She mewed happily reaching out a bony hand to him.

The drive was long. Not matter how much Anya talked Conrad wanted to rip apart Oscar. No! Can't think like that Focus! They pulled up at the hospital an hour later than they expected but that didn't matter. "Emmaline Troy please." He snapped at the nurse not waiting for the other two.
"Yes, ICU room two." The Admin nurse purred with a smile.
"ICU?" He paled and rushed off to the room.
"Daddy. . . " Conrad would never have believed it if someone described his daughter to him yesterday. She'd declined so fast. She looked so frail. Every muscle in his body felt heavy. He pulled up a chair and sat next to her holding her hand. "Oh darling." He sighed. "What have you done to yourself now?" Emma's bony hand slipped his under her blankets to her belly. He snatched his hand away like he'd been burned. "No. No it's only been a few days." He breathed backing away.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:57 pm
Anya had barely anytime to dress in anything that was modern, but she had time to slip on one of her older Victorian dresses. She fumbled with her dress the entire time she was in the car with Conrad and Oscar until they found the hospital. Anya held onto Oscar's arm before he tried to go into the room to see Emma, "You can't go in there."

"She's delivery a child possibly, I should-" Oscar cut himself off.

"You lost her a long time ago," Anya spoke up, "What's done is done. Let the family go in and we'll sit out here."

Oscar was hesitant but knew his sister was right. They sat outside the room, looking like they came from the past as the nurses walked passed them.

"The baby needs to live," Liam spoke to the doctors that entered the room, "My wife and child need to live!"

He could see that there was no use. They were going to take out the baby too early. Liam was worried that if the child should die...he couldn't take it. He didn't want to think about losing a child, especially his first born. Liam caressed Emma's cheek as he whispered to her, "Be strong, Emma, please. We're doing this for our child, I love you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:06 pm
"How can you say that you stupid wolf?!!" Conrad roared. "Can you not see what it's doing to her?!" Conrad looked mean. "You know what makes this even better? You not even legally married."
"Father no!" Emma cried trying to leave the bed to stop him. "No please this is my baby! Don't do this to me! Anya! Anya don't let him take away Jellyfish! Please!" Emma sobbed. Conrad stalked out of the hospital room. "Erick, Addison. I am still her legal guardian, take that. . . thing out of her." Conrad looked cold. . . terrifying. Every inch the war lord he always was.
"I'm sorry Conrad." Addison said. "We have to wait it out now-"
"Emma! Stay in the bed!" A nurse cried. "Please your bones can't support-"
CRACK

The whole Hospital went silent at the sound. No one could register what had just happened. Conrad turned his eyes wide. "Oh my god." He breathed. His daughter stood there, thinner than a human with an eating disorder but she'd just broken the wrist of the nurse trying to put her back in bed. "Anya." Emma said quietly. "I'm sorry I've been such a s**t friend. . . to both of you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:37 pm
Ever since meeting Emma, Anya knew it was her calling to care for the once-human. She rushed into the room to get Emma back into the bed, soothing her down as she whispered into her ear, "Your poor body can no longer support your jellyfish, my dear, and your child is eating you alive. To save you both, you need to be separated."

Anya was not the only one who had rushed into the room as well. Oscar covered Emma's body with the blanket and moved her hair from her eyes. His emerald eyes were filled with compassion and sincerity as he caressed Emma's cheek as he added, "You will make a great mother, Emma."

"Get out!" Liam snapped as he pulled Anya and Oscar out of the room, "You two have done enough as it is! Anya, this is all your fault!"

He shut the door in their faces before going back to Emma's side. Anya sunk to the floor at the wolf's hard words as she covered her face in shame. Her shoulders shuddered as a sob escaped her lips, Oscar rested a hand on Anya's shoulder as he pulled her away from the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:47 pm
Emma was panting hard smiling softly at them both. When Liam threw them out Emma wanted to follow. She even tried. But then she curled up on her side. The only people who could make Emma see sense and Liam threw them out. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted the baby to be Oscars. Something wet hit Emma's throat and she turned to the floor coughing up blood. "Let them back in Liam." Emma said staring at him through her hair. "If I'm going to die, I want it to be around my friends." She gave a hiss. "No Jelly fish it's too early. "Addison!!" She screamed. The Paeds doctor rushed back in and checked the large belly. "It's in distress, something's happened we have to get it out now!"
"But it's too early-"
"I'm sorry sweetie, we have no choice. Is Liam-"
"No! Oscar!" Emma hissed in Addison's ear. "Please." Addison nodded as they carted Emma's bed with Emma in it too surgery. Addison stayed behind. Her eyes landed on Oscar and Anya. Of what little Russian she knew she asked them to come with her. "If it comes down to it, she'll want you two to make the hard decision about them both. She doesn't feel Liam will make the right choice-"
"AH!!!" Emma screamed in agony. "Get her out! She's dying! Mama! Mama where are you I'm scared!!"

Conrad froze in horror. The screams let him know how bad it would be. But he wasn't allowed to follow. But the mutt wasn't either. Good. If Emma died Conrad would kill him, and the spawn she carried.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:56 pm
Anya was about to follow, but stopped. She couldn't watch this. When Oscar proceeded to go, Anya took his arm to stop him. As much as Emma wanted them to be the ones to make the decisions, it wasn't their place. She turned to Liam, who was no longer allowed to comfort Emma, "You blame me for what's happening yet it was you who started this mess. I wish every second that I did kill you off when I had the chance and face the consequences then."

"It's because of you that she's going into this mess. If you had kept your mouth shut and let us leave like we wanted then none of this would happen!" Liam snarled as he got into Anya's face.

Oscar had managed to get away from Anya and Liam's bickering and followed the nurses to Emma's surgical room. He stood outside the window as he watched surgeons prep for surgery quickly. Though he knew it was forbidden, Oscar lit a cigarette as he watched. As much as he wanted to hate Emma, he could never bring himself to truly hate her. She would always haunt his dreams and nightmares, always flaunting what he wanted but could never touch.

"Is that your wife in there?" a nurse approached him, "Smoking isn't allowed."

He didn't even bother to make a snide remark. Instead, he just dropped the cigarette on the ground and shook his head, "No, she's just a friend."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:08 pm
Emma's eyes darted around looking for them. As they put her under she spied Oscar watching from the viewing room and smiled. As the anesthesia took hold she whispered. "I love you both." Then closed her eyes. The surgery was going okay. The child was out and healthy a screaming baby boy. "Alright, time to- what the hell?" Addison pulled out another, a little girl her eyes flashed open and her baby fangs snapped at everyone who went near. The surgeon quickly stitched up Emma who healed instantly after the last stitch was placed. Addison placed both small infants on Emma so they'd know who their mother was. Alarms went off. "Her lungs have collapsed." A nurse cried. As Emma started to wheeze. "Quick! Start repairing it!" The infants were taken away as the surgeons tried desperately to save Emma. Addison looked up at Oscar. Her eyes pleading with him to tell her how to fix Emma. Though her job was done. She still didn't know if the mother would make it. "Alright Addison. She'll make it. But we'll have to keep her under for a little while." One of the Surgeons suggested. "Get the infants to the father up there. Let him see them." The man looked up at Oscar with a smile. But from Addison's face the second child looked too be a complete and total surprise.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 pm
Liam and Anya were still bickering when two nurses and the surgeon approached them. Anya covered her mouth to hide her smile of the sight of the infants while Liam looked from one infant to the other. He was more than pleased that his litter would start with two healthy children. Liam held them both carefully in arms, "My kids..My kids! They're both beautiful!"

Anya held herself back from holding them. She wanted nothing more than to hold at least one of them, to take in their scent, and to comfort them as they began to whimper from the cold temperature in the hospital. A hand pulled her back from Liam and his kids. Anya turned to see Oscar as he kept his eyes averted as Liam followed the nurses and the surgeon to see Emma.

"Oscar...You saw?" Anya asked, she could see that Oscar was getting upset.

"I'm going back to my castle," Oscar mentioned as he began to walk away.

"You should stay," Anya tried to reason with him, "Emma probably knows that you were worried about her and-"

"That time is over," Oscar shrugged as he walked passed, "Liam will comfort her, and you and Conrad. I'll see you when you guys get back."

Anya watched as Oscar walked away. She could still see the love he felt for Emma in his own little, weird way. Taking a hold of Conrad's arm, she went with her husband to see Emma as she remained in the recovery room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:32 pm
Emma woke suddenly. She felt so empty. "Jellyfish!" She cried staring at her flat belly. She screamed in agony. She opened her mouth to scream when she heard little whimpers. She knew that whimper. She got up from her bed but a nurse guided her back with a smile. "It's okay. They're coming to you. You babies are coming to you." Emma gasped. Two Jellyfish? She sat on the bed

The young infant daughter turned her head to Oscar and mewed but her baby arms wouldn't obey her. Her mouth opened to scream at him to come back but he had already gone. She looked up at this stranger. Not mummy. She concluded and took a deep breath then screamed. Her twin joined in shortly after. "Well they have a nice set of lungs on them." Addison commented.

Conrad heard the screams and went right to them. His heart stopped. Twins. And they were screaming. He frowned. Did they want their mother? He followed them to Emma's room watching as she lit up holding her arms out for the babies. "My jellyfish." She mewed at them. Once she had them she scanned the room for Oscar and her heart sank. He left without saying good bye. Conrad pulled Anya close. "Maybe if you ask her she'll let you hold one." He whispered in his bride's ear.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:47 pm
Anya wanted to, only to decide against it. This was Emma's time to be the center of attention when everything was actually going well. She smiled as she went over to her friend, "These children are full of life already, look at them squirm. My mother used to say that infants that moved a lot would work hard when they're older. The perfect way to start a dowry for your daughter would be a few large animals like cows and a few thousand-"

"This isn't like the old times," Liam interrupted, "And she's not getting a dowry like that. When she marries, she and her husband will get a piece of my territory from my customs."

The female vampire fell silent. She felt more out of place as she caressed the daughter in Emma's arms. If she had it her way, Anya would have the dowry all set up for the daughter and have it grow with her until her marriage day to show proof of the child's worth.

"Have you picked out names?" Anya asked.

"My father and his father and his father were named Liam," he looked to Emma, "My son will be named Liam as well and be prepared for his role as the future alpha. Our daughter will be named something lovely like her mother."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games