Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help the flutter of affection at Loki’s words. Chuckling at his comment about stranger people, he almost had the urge to question who it was, but didn’t speak up, not wanting to ruin the moment. Eyes closing as those long fingers slid through his hair, he sighed contently. “It’ll take some getting used to, but I am.” He said lightly. “And are you? I know it was your idea, but no regrets now right?” he asked softly, eyes opening again to examine the god in his lap.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man said that the bond would take get some getting used to but he was happy with it. Tony questioning him if he was happy surprised him a bit. "Yes I am happy, and I have no regrets." Loki admitted. Green eyes met brown ones as Tony looked at him. "I have a few projects left to complete now." Loki smirked quite happy.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned when Loki confirmed that he was happy with this bond. A part of him had been concerned that when the god saw the state of his mind, he would question if this bond was worth it. Arching a brow at the god's announcement of having more projects to finish, he tilted his head. "And what would those be?" He asked curiously, trying to remember what else Loki had been trying to do other than finish the jammer and create this bond.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked when Tony asked him what other projects he had going. "You would want to know, but not just yet. They are still to delicate and secret. I will tell you when its time or you will find out through happen stance." Loki teased giving the man another kiss before moving off Tony's lap to get another drink. "I can promise that some of them will help protect you."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:31 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wrinkled his nose at the kiss this time, knowing that Loki was using it to placate him about this. Grumbling as Loki got up, he tossed an arm over the back of the couch and watched the god move around in the kitchen. “You know, none of that is a satisfying answer.” He said quickly before giving a dramatic little huff. “And you shouldn’t focus so much effort on keeping me safe……these people are after you, not me.” He pointed out, flopping back down onto the couch and stretching out to lay across it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:49 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a mischievous look as Tony wrinkled his nose at him. "I know Tony." Loki admitted when the man complained about his answer not being satisfying. "They are just a few tricks to make sure certain things don't happen to you." Loki assured. He knew very well that those around currently were primarily after him but he could not risk Tony being used against him. Also he could not guarantee what the enemies who the enemies in the future would be after.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony began to flip through channels again as Loki spoke. “Like what exactly?” he asked trying to squeeze some sort of information out of him now. The god would regret having mentioned these things. Tony loved mysteries and never forgot them once they were in his head. He’d annoy Loki to no ends.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki couldn't help the grin on his as Tony continued to question him about what magic he was working. He knew he had made the genius curious but he did not know that Tony would not let it go. "You truly wish to know what I am doing to you?" Loki questioned mischief in his eyes as he back to Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched eyebrow at Loki's question. He really wasn't sure if you liked the phrasing of it. He was learning how good Loki was at distracting him or diverting his attention to avoid questions. Shifting to look over the couch again, he examined Loki again before nodding slightly, unsure if he'd regret asking or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony arched an eyebrow at him. He knew that the man knew he was diverting him from the real topic. "Well then lets see what it is that what I am doing to you then shall we." Loki teased placing himself in Tony lap again when he moved over the couch.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:45 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony automatically moved to steady him and hold him close as Loki settled in his lap again. Thumbs massaging Loki’s hips, he tilted his head. “You aren’t going to answer my questions are you?” he asked with a playful pout, tilting his head as he looked over Loki fondly. Even if the god liked to trick and tease him, he loved him, and he was constantly reminded of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:55 am
MDaylus

The god was quite appreciative of the hands that came up to steady him and massaged his hips. "I am answering your questions love, just as you wish. For you see I am currently sitting in your lap." Loki smirked. He wasn't currently doing any magic on Tony allowing the bond to fully settle and time for the genius to grow used to it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:24 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wrinkled his nose at Loki and rolled his eyes. “God of mischief indeed.” He mumbled before he pulled Loki down into a kiss, a hand slipping up Loki’s back to press him closer and have more contact with the god. Pulling away barely, his nipped at Loki’s lip. “I suppose I asked for it though.” He murmured, fingers lightly mapping his spine as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:05 pm
MDaylus

The smirk on Loki's face at Tony definitely calling him the god of mischief. Allowing himself to be pulled down into the kiss and against Tony. The god arched into the fingers running across his spine with a groan. "Perhaps you did." Loki murmured leaning down for another kiss whilst his hands moved beneath the man's shirt.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed slightly, lips quirking into a smirk at Loki’s words as he was pulled into another kiss. Continuing to run his fingers along Loki’s spine, he slid his other hand down to grasp the god’s thigh, thumb rubbing little circles on the inside of it. Deepening the kiss, he just let himself enjoy the moment, forgetting about the magic Loki was working for the moment, just wanting to enjoy his lover.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games